[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE US DOLLARS >FOUR HUNDRED AND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Phil-Spencer-HD.jpg (106KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Phil-Spencer-HD.jpg
106KB, 1920x1080px
FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE US DOLLARS

>FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE US DOLLARS

FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE US DOLLARS

>FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE US DOLLARS

WHO is going to buy a Xbox One X? The name is already awful enough, but they have literally 0 system sellers but a four year old cell-shade game and a racing sim.

Microsoft only has USA and UK left and they are getting eaten alive by Sony even there. Destiny 2, CoD, FIFA - all will get Sony exclusive deals.

I predict it will sell less than 3 million units and lead to the death of Xbox.
>>
>>380078920

To be honest 499 for the specs is pretty good not gonna lie

What are Sonyexclusive deals?

Shitty DLC 1 week befopre everybody else got them
>>
Reminder that the PS3 launched at 599 dollars in 2006 which is about 715 dollars in today's money. Not that bad in comparison.
>>
>>380079161
Destiny 2 will get exclusive maps and DLC that will come out 6 months later on Xbox.

For FIFA Sony has exclusive marketing rights which is huge in Europe.
>>
Just like the ps4pro lead to the death of sony?
>>
>>380079367
But the PS3 had full PS1 and PS2 backwards compatibility and a Blu-ray drive when the price for Blu-ray players was insane.

In 2017 no one is buying 4K Blu-ray and no one is buying consoles to play BC titles that look and run like ass.
>>
File: trump thumbs up.jpg (10KB, 261x173px) Image search: [Google]
trump thumbs up.jpg
10KB, 261x173px
>>380078920

£449 in my country, will be preordering the moment it lets me.
>>
>>380079367
I forgot that every game on the PS3 also came to Windows and Xbox 360 a week after release and the only reason to buy the console was to play PS1 games on it with better graphics
>>
>>380078920
they completely fucked Crackdown 3, that was going to be their killer app and they fucking ruined it.
>>
>>380079463
There's something you don't get about FIFA. People will get FIFA on their first console of the gen most of the time and stick to that version. If you got an Xbox to play FIFA 15 you're not gonna get a PS4 for FIFA 18. And if you got a PS to play FIFA you're probably not switching to X box to get the next one.
>>
>>380078920
>WHO is going to buy a Xbox One X?
I will but not at launch, probably early 2018.
>>
>>380078920
>Hey we're getting our asses absolutely reemed by Sony, how can we close the gap?!
>I know, We can sell a console with zero exclusives for 100 dollars more than either Sony console!!
Who the fuck is on their marketing, analytical team or consumer teams that think this is the winning move?
>>
>>380079718
The way I see it this console is in a way future proof. The console is powerful enough that as devs get better with their games moving forward the power behind the console will likely not be an issue with performance.

For example it's $500 price tag seems high now but there's no reason that it needs to be purchased now unless you're a fanboy. A game like anthem is sure to perform like shit on the other consoles so it coming out a year from now where the xbox will be 400-450 and the 4K TVs will be cheaper becomes more appealing. year by year 4K TVs will be cheaper and the xbox one x will be cheaper and the incentive to buy will be apparent when games look/perform better on it in comparison to the ps4pro.

They said they didn't expect it to sell right away and it makes sense looking at the ps4pro that the strategy for these mid gen refreshes isn't about immediate success.

Microsoft wants the xbox one x to be their window for devs to use W10 and DX12 on PC and with the long game planning it may work.
>>
>>380078920
how can you be this detached from reality? do you have no friends?
>>
>>380083284
See you in 2 years for the Xbox XS. .5 upgrades are how consoles are rolling now. There is no future proofing unlike PC where you can far surpass current specs.
>>
>>380078920
>Xbox One X
It's XXX, anon
>>
I wish I still cared about console wars because 14 year old me would be so erect at how much microsoft has been shooting themselves in the face this gen
>>
>>380080396
the fact that destructible environments is multi only pisses me off sooooo much
>>
File: 1497041247095.jpg (61KB, 312x560px) Image search: [Google]
1497041247095.jpg
61KB, 312x560px
"Hey dude, wanna play with my XoX?"

"Yeah sure bro, no homo tho"
>>
Did they seriously call it the Xbox one X?

What the fuck. I bet it even cost them millions of dollars and hundreds of meetings to come up with that shit.
>>
>>380085656
Should have just called it Xbox 1080, to distinguish from Xbox One which was Xbox 720
>>
>>380079367
Reminder the 599 was a laughing stock for years and almost killed the Playstation division
>>
>>380084223
It's Xbone X, Ubisoft confirmed it
>>
>>380078920
I've had the Xbone since launch. I enjoy the console, I prefer the UI, the controller and the general aesthetic to PS, but more than anything else, the reason I play on xbox instead of PS4 or PC is because all of my REAL LIFE FRIENDS who play games have an xbox. Im 31, have a wife and three kids and a good career which keep me busy and one of the few opportunities I have to shoot the shit with my friends is when I jump online to play something. I balance my responsibilities just fine and play a shit ton of games all things considered, but when it comes down to it, when I have the time I like to play with friends so inevitably I'm going to be playing big name multiplats with decent multiplayer. I play shit like Destiny and overwatch and BF1 not because I think they're masterpieces, but because they let me have a good time with my buddies. Sure, I can recognize the great exclusive single player experiences PS4 has to offer, and the freedom and power a nice PC Build has, and honestly that's why I used to be an idort, but this gen I decided to just try and stick with one system and it's worked out just fine. What the fuck good is it for me to have a PS4 if every time I sit down to play Bloodborne, one of my friend texts me and asks if I want to play something? No matter how good of a game, I'll ditch it every time to go play with my friend because to me that's more fun. That's exactly why I never finished the witcher 4, and I enjoyed the game quite a bit.

tl,dr yeah, I'll buy an ox cause why the fuck not?
>>
>>380079721
pounds to dollars isn't a one to one conversion you fucking retard,
>>
>>380087780
I meant witcher 3
>>
I really enjoyed the way he quickly glossed over the price, you know he's ashamed of it
>>
>>380078920
If GameStop offers a good trade in deal for turning in my XB1, I'll consider it.
>>
dude but 6 gigaflops or whatever the fuck
>>
>>380085098
Why? If it was in single player there wouldn't be a story at all. Just destroy the building from below instead of having to fight the bosses
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.