[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Brutal video game violence and murder is wrong! >Unless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>Brutal video game violence and murder is wrong!
>Unless you're doing it to Nazis! Particularly Nazis who are just doing menial jobs and not bothering you in any way!

Do people acknowledge the hypocrisy or seriously try to deny it?

/v/ is full of leftist cucks
>>
Why are /pol/ users such easily upset snowflakes?
>>
Sooooooo, are you gonna get the new Wolfenstein or nah?
>>
File: gaming is degenerate.jpg (77KB, 1561x183px) Image search: [Google]
gaming is degenerate.jpg
77KB, 1561x183px
Stop playing video games you filthy degenerate
>>
>>380077870
>why are sjw's such as yourself easily triggered Brown snowflakes

>>380077936
Never played one
>>
You've already made this thread
>>
>>380078143
Why not? Don't you want to see the based nazis having moon bases? To walk amongst fluttering swastikas in neo-realism architecture like the nazis would make? Are you a secret cuck agent?
>>
>>380078473
Nah the games are shitty. And Bethesda is making this one so won't touch it
>>
>>380078735
I see, so you ARE a cuck sjw who merely pretends to know anything about the series. We're done here.
>>
I CANT BELIEVE YOU KILL NAZIS IN A WOLFENSTEIN GAME! OH THE HUMANITY
>>
>>380078969
Not really muhammed. I just don't like shitty sjw games. To play and succeed as Nazi Germany in hearts of iron is great
>>
>>380077670
Nice bait.

Anyway, its obvious that the game is influenced by the anti white propaganda even if the game was always about killing white german dudes. But its awfully convenient that the KKK and Nazis are allies. Its a SJW power fantasy.
The game is looking good, its just that they are playing it way too safe, knowing that the alt right or nazis are the enemies and the commies or antifa are the good guys.
>>
>>380079765
>Literally made by swedcucks who hides Hitler and swastikas
LOL, hypocrite
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.