[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking of buying FFXIV. I haven't played since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: FFXIV.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FFXIV.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
I'm thinking of buying FFXIV. I haven't played since I 1.0. Should I? And what server?
>>
Yes, malboro.
>>
>>380077457
Did you like 1.0? If yes, just go play XI. If no, then yeah, sure, give it a shot.
>>
>>380077806
That's such bad advice. FFXI was a much better game than 1.0 ever was.
>>
>>380078368
1.0 was literally 100x better than FFXI ever was. A shame faggot WoW kiddies ruined 1.0 and made them remake the game to the pure shit it is right now.
>>
>>380080847
The server side lag was unbearable faggot.
>>
yes balmung
>>
>>380081892
Balmung's locked for character creation
>>
It's pretty good. The story drags on though, and if I'll be honest the level 1-47 experience kind of hurts me. The ability to unlock and level all classes with a single character is really awesome though. Though there's an issue with server side ping, particularly with BLM rotations and some spells and effects not registering even after the GCD is finished, so your sweet ass rotations break and you crash and burn harder than E3 this year.
>>
File: emoji.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
emoji.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>380082759
>tfw Californian
>tfw BLM rotations perfect since server change
>>
The real 'HERO' story starts at 50. It's an accumulation of power up until that point. And also, Minfilia is the fucking worst. I don't know whether it has something to do with map spacing or something, but planting your home base right outside of the antagonists area of operations seems a bit much if you're going for clandestine operations. Also join Cactaur.
>>
Also, I live in the southern midwest. What is the best server in terms of connection.
>>
Rundown of the main story quest:
>go to Uldah
>go to waking sands
>go to gridania
>go to ulda
>go to gridania
>go to waking sands
>go to limsa lominsa
>go to waking sands
Repeat this from about 10-47
>>
>>380083017
>tfw also Godifornian noneastcoastcuck
>>
>>380080847
There's no way you actually played 1.0. No one who experienced that shit would ever say it was better than xi
>>
Should I level bard, warrior or scholar first?
>>
>>380088840
So that depends on what you want to do. If you level Scholar, you're levelling both a DPS and a Healing class at once if you're looking to go completionist. Warrior is a tank, you'll be able to get through dungeons super quick as one and not have to wait in que at all for the dungeons they make you run. Scholar is the same however, and the cool thing about scholar is that you can swap to Summoner for Kill quests and the like. Bard is just a ranged DPS which, while a nice class, is super slow in terms of levelling the MSQ (Main story quest) because of your wait for dungeons and instances.
>>
Which server would you recommend on EU?
>>
>>380090306
ragnarok > odin > cerb
shiva is kraut, moogle is french, phoenix is ok
zodiark and lich are ps4 weeb memeservers and dead
>>
>>380090306
Cerberus or anything else besides Moogle. Moogle is unofficial french server. And they are fucking bad at this game. Like br-tier bad.
>>
>>380086156
do this until all the scions die, then go to coerthas
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.