[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Show up to E3 >show a minute long trailer >lol that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 15

File: 1469999108760.jpg (321KB, 974x830px) Image search: [Google]
1469999108760.jpg
321KB, 974x830px
>Show up to E3
>show a minute long trailer
>lol that's it bye

This shit is vaporware
>>
>>380072075
>No sieges
>No world map
>No stats screen
>No cities
>No NPC faces

Did they even start working on this game yet? All they got for the trailer are the open field battles.
>>
>>380072075
Confirmed retard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUkL42p3Mss
>>
Another year without even a release date.
The Fuck.
>>
>>380073024
That's literally nothing you fucking mong. We wanted a release date/interview/more features shown.
>>
>>380072075
That was hilariously bad.
>here's the game you've all been waiting for
>show generic m&b combat for roughly a minute
>okay goodbye
>>
>>380072075

Every video they do release looks like a Warband mod mockup.
These guys make games like they are funded by patreon.
>>
Seriously, in all honestly, what's the differences between M&B 1 and 2, except the graphics?
>>
>>380072695

They have? Go check youtube. It's been out since last year
>>
>Inb4 Sean Murray is behind all of this
>>
THANKS ERDOGAN
>>
>>380074005

A fucking lot. Go download the game it's only about 600mb.

Now we have

>more weighty attacks and ragdolls
>blood splatters on the ground
>cloth and hair physics

It also looks like AOE attacks will be now a thing.
>>
>still no release date
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>380074005
SHIELD BASH
>>
Of course it is, the dev team was executed by the sultan long ago.
>>
>>380072695
They have showed sieges, including destructible environments. They have screen shots of the world map on steam if i recall and they have showed cities.

Are you even trying?
>>
http://www.pcgamer.com/mount-blade-2-bannerlord-footage-shows-what-happens-when-armies-clash/
>>
Wait, I'm sure they'll announce a release date and give an interview. Just not apart of the main stage
>>
WHY ARE WE HERE?
>>
>>380073024

Wait, don't couched lancing exist anymore?
>>
>>380074005
Lots more mechanics, it's honestly way too much to go over in a single post but some highlights are: better sieges, fully craftable and customizable weapons and armor, better character creation, much improved diplomacy system, much more control over your party and army during battle and not, etc...
>>
>>380074527

Shield bashing is possible in some mods, however the shield bash shown in the trailer had more punch. The grunt was like sent crashing to the ground.
>>
>>380072695
There was one siege shown like a year ago or so.
>>
>>380073024
Those order pop-ups are fucking obnoxious as hell
>>
File: die_heathen.png (74KB, 197x172px) Image search: [Google]
die_heathen.png
74KB, 197x172px
>>380072075
E3 2016 comes along.
>We get a huge trailer that just spends immense hype.
>"Oh my god, I can't fucking wait to see what more news we get this year and the upcoming year, this is going to be glorious."
>In 2016, all we get is shit news/updates during July and August, months at a time and then it just stops.
>We don't hear anything else about it for at least 8 - 9 months. The only news we get is given to us from some obscure German news site that you need to pay and subscribe to, just to hear small miniscule shit.
>Only get a 1 minute trailer this E3.

This game is going to be such a steaming pile of shit. What is it with all the secrecy and such horrible fucking advertising.

I'm done with Bannerlords, and fuck you Bannerlords shills.
>>
>>380072695
There was a stream of sieges a few months ago, one with the world map, stat screen, cities, and NPC faces exactly a year ago. Why don't you do some fucking research next time.
>>
File: 20160821003747_1.jpg (624KB, 1920x976px) Image search: [Google]
20160821003747_1.jpg
624KB, 1920x976px
For comparison this what M&B1 looked like.

I seriously hope they optimize the game more. It looks fucking amazing, but that fps was worrisome
>>
>>380075734

there is no secrecy they are just slow as shit and have nothing to show yet
>>
here's full video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUkL42p3Mss
>>
>>380076092

Modded, at that.
>>
File: Outrider m&b.jpg (70KB, 650x448px) Image search: [Google]
Outrider m&b.jpg
70KB, 650x448px
>>380072075
I HURT MYSELF TODAY

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT. THE SHITTY EXCUSE OF A DEV POST ON TOP OF IT

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/174

FUCK TALEWORLDS.
>>
>>380076526

There are two videos >>380074680
>>
I've never been so upset about an E3 Announcement.
>>
I have never got so mad waiting for a fucking video game.
>>
TBA 2019
>>
>>380076695

ARMAGAN JUST FUCKING GET OUT OF TURKEY SO THAT YOU CAN WORK IN PEACE
>>
NEVER
...V
...E
...R
>>
>>380076186
So how much fucking longer do they need? 2030 release?? Come on you fucking roaches, we aren't getting any younger.
>>
>10 fps
>that amount of blur
>those animations
fucking rome total war battle mode looks better, turks confirmed subhuman, even chinks and gooks are better
>>
>>380077132

Well, to be fair, try making a game about medieval war without the islamic state butting in your work
>>
It's inexcusable how long we've been waiting for this. It doesn't take 8 years to develop a fucking video game.
>>
>>380077203

>blur

You can turn that off you know. Also the animations look fine. Have you played M&B lately?
>>
Horse archer looks legit as fuck. Cant wait to play as Genghis Kahn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMeqj8WG0a8
>>
what a fucking joke, literally nothing new was revealed, no release date and awful fps

retarded
>>
i just started playing warband like a week ago and already have 50 hours
anyone have any tips? i'm at like day 320 and just learnt how to do couched lance attacks
>>
>>380077871

Use mods, vanilla is boring as hell.
>>
>>380077956
are there any loli mods?
>>
>>380072075
Haven't you guys realized by the time this is released it'll be total shit.
>>
>>380077871
Just keep going man, best way to learn is to just play
>>
>>380076092

>for comparison, here is gekokujo, and a shitload of other mods

are you retarded?
>>
>>380078142

I cant see how they'll fail with this, considering it's pretty much more of the same but much more detailed. The only problem is how optimized it will be.
>>
>>380077871
Don't start your own country by trying to take a Rhodok castle, they have the most annoying siege defense units in the game.

And you can never have enough Huscarls.
>>
>>380078334

That's only Gekokujo. Graphic wise, it's no different from vanilla warband.
>>
>>380078334
Gekokujo doesn't change the graphics you faggot.
>>
>>380078142
>Bannerlord ever releasing
>>
>>380078537

of course its fucking different, its a bunch of assets not made by talewords

its like posting a screenshot of floris evolved with sweetfx/enb enabled and saying 'durrr this is what mb 1 looks like loll'
>>
File: 1425010144310.jpg (413KB, 800x777px) Image search: [Google]
1425010144310.jpg
413KB, 800x777px
they can take as long as they want because there are legit no other games like it on the market

and that's a damn shame
>>
>>380078846
Except Warband. Judging by what they just showed, there's no reason to wait for Bannerlord.
>>
>>380072075
they live in turkey. they prolly dont have money, or the cant get out of their country.
>>
>>380078723

I was not comparing the content but I'm comparing the graphics. Vanilla warband and Gekokujo doesnt look any different other than one being Samurai themed.

I was making a point on how Bannerlord has improved graphics wise.
>>
This is getting really stupid. The hype is gonna die soon and in 2063 that the game will be released no one is gooing to give a fuck
>>
>>380079079

better grafics and mechanics

who hasn't beaten warband to death by now?
>>
looks like the sword swinging animations have been improved since last showing. HYPU
>>
So new features confirmed:

>Sprinting on horse and on foot.
>Shield bash and directional shield blocking.
>Multiple spear and shield attack directions.
>Attack chaining.
>>
>>380079079

But I've already played M&B to death though and every other noteworthy mods out there.

I want something new.
>>
>>380072075
This unironically looks like shit, what have they been doing all these years?
>>
>>380079281
If I gave a shit about graphics I wouldn't have played M&B for all these years. Mechanics looked only marginally better, not worth the wait.

>>380079508
Doesn't look like we're getting that.
>>
>>380079360

>attack chaining

Fucking this. Now attacks feel more organic. While I hope directional attacks is still in, it got really annoying in cramped close quarters combat. Now here it seems you can still slash even if some friendly AI is on the way.
>>
>>380079693

We are. We just need a release date.
>>
>>380074880
the guy in the vid was using a spear, not a lance
>>
>>380077796

>video shows Mongol horsemen slaughtering Arabian soldiers

Any bets that the reason TW didnt have an interview portion was that they could only send the trailer video just in time before Erdogan's secret police crashed into their offices?
>>
>>380079950
How is Bannerlord different from Warband? What's new? At least when going from M&B into Warband we got multiplayer which gave me a hundred or so of hours of content. All I'm seeing here is a glorified mod with marginal mechanical improvements.
>>
>>380080591

Turks are steppe Asians and not Arabs though.
>>
>>380079595
It looks good though
>>
>>380080591
>those were kurds, mr president
>ok carry on
>>
>>380079508
Everything we've seen so far is literally Warband + Mods.

>Combat improvements are all from mods
>Troop orders are all from mods
>Seige improvements are all from mods
>Diplomacy and kingdom management are all from mods

And we still havn't seen some stuff that mods have already done with Warband.

>Naval combat and travel
>Freelancing
>Crouching and spear bracing
>>
>>380080749
Please don't be willfully fucking retarded. All you have to do is a small amount of research
>>
>>380080749

Dude, no amount of mods will ever look this good.

But speaking of mods, my main excitement for this actually is the possible mods that will come out of it. Imagine Gekokujo ported into this new engine and looking this good. If that happens, no fucking need for Japan to get off their lazy asses and make an RPG set in the warring states without magical bullshit.
>>
>>380080832
It doesn't, it literally looks like warband, even the combat is the same janky garbage
>>
>>380080974

Don't be so narrow minded. Then wait for the mods to add that. The game engine allowing for more mechanics is whats more important.
>>
>>380080591
You're a retard.
>>
>>380081765
Get some glasses then because it seems like your judgement is heavily impaired
>>
>>380081765

>janky

Have you fucking played warband recently? No seriously try playing it now. The attack animations are now more fuller compared to warband where it would snap into position due to the primitve mechanics.
>>
Can't wait to play as Arabs to pillage and rape other kingdoms.
>>
>>380080776

Try telling them that. They're honorary Arabs now.
>>
File: 1395984369879.jpg (23KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1395984369879.jpg
23KB, 320x200px
>>380072075
i feel cheated
>>
>>380080974
Native Warband supports up to 150 units in a battle at once; the battle-sizer can push it up to 300 before the game gets incredibly unstable. Native Bannerlord will support up to 500 units in a battle at once; using Warband as the template, we can expect the inevitable Bannerlord battle-sizer to push the units up to at least 750, maybe more. That is reason alone to be hype for Bannerlord.
>>
>>380082280
The attack animations in bannerlord look like a failed, janky mocap

game looks very unpolished overall, the hits look unsatisfying and floaty
>>
>>380082451
Rape mods when. Mongol and Arab raping the yuro women would be fun.
>>
>>380082702

Congratulations you just described M&B and proved you never played it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5P7ySzesqY
>>
>>380082660

Judging from the trailer alone, I can estimate about 400 troops in the desert.

That said, if you want more units, you can always download the battle sizer app.

1000 units at the same time gets laggy as fuck though.
>>
>>380081034
I had a look at their blog and the only significant article seemed to be about quests having multiple outcomes. Okay, might be cool, but I want to see that in action before judging. The gameplay they've shown so far is literally Warband, take off your fanglasses.

>>380081570
I don't give a shit about graphics.

>>380082660
This seriously isn't a big improvement. 300 was a clusterfuck, 500 will be a bigger clusterfuck. It matters in something like Total War, but when you're taking part in the battle yourself, it makes next to no difference.
>>
>Your first chance to see some of what we have to reveal will be on the PC Gaming Show[www.pcgamingshow.com] which starts today at 10:00 PDT / 18:00 BST. Our announcements will follow, so make sure you keep an eye on our channels for all of the latest news on Bannerlord!

>some of what we have to reveal
>our announcements will follow

Looks like they have more to shiow
>>
>>380083324
I have played loads of warband, just saying that bannerlord looks just as shitty
>>
>>380083791

Oh yes it does. Unless you simply trained all heavy cavalry and smashed it into the enemy.

But making an army of roughly 2/3rds Rhodok sharpshooters, it was fucking awesome to hold a line of 300 up on a hill and absolutely massacre hundreds of knights and footmen trying to climb up top like it was fucking Agincourt.
>>
>>380082471
There is no such thing as honorary Arabs. Arabs aren't cucked to accept any foreign races as "honorary". Meanwhile Europe is open its doors to everyone and even if the refugee crisis stops, they'll accept subsaharan africans as the new Europeans.
>>
>>380084319

Well not a problem. What I've always wanted is warband but prettier anyway. Even if Bannerlord didnt happen, I can still keep playing it for the next couple years since no fucking game like it exists in the market.
>>
I thought the devs all got killed a while back.
>>
>>380084569
Warband singleplayer just got boring after a while, i was hoping bannerlord would be a good multiplayer game but from what it looks like right now its going to flop hard in that regard
>>
>>380084506

Except for the fact the Turks and Arabs have been best friends for long time now, and aren't exactly what you'd call foreign with each other.

t.expat living in Saudi Arabia right now and have made friends with some Turks who own grill houses
>>
>>380084986

>multiplayer game

Well there's your problem. No offense, but M&B will always be an austim sim for medieval fags who just want to conquer shit.
>>
>>380085128
Turks and Arabs have never been friends, retard. Ever heard of the thing called the Arab revolt? Lawrence of Arabia and his mission don't ring any bell?

Arabs are incredibly racist (a good thing for every race) against Turks. And the same thing is true for the other.

>t.expat living in Saudi Arabia right now and have made friends with some Turks who own grill houses

You're trying too hard. And even if you were a Pajeet in that country, it doesn't mean much.
>>
>>380085573
Then it better fucking do something new. My autism has exhausted the current possibilities, Warband multiplayer included.
>>
>>380085573
Multiplayer was the best part of warband.

Playing some of the community made seige maps with 200 other players was fucking amazing.
>>
>>380086093

I'm it will have some. There's multiplayer in the prototype menu after all. Given how fucking limited they showed, I'm sure they're still going to make sure the game is stable before going multiplayer because that framerate was horrendous.
>>
>>380085871

Well turns out the reality is much stranger than what is has been said in history.

Because Turks and Arabs kiss each other on the cheek as a form of greeting here, an act that Arabs only do to their fellow Arabs.

IF they are indeed racist, well it turns out they're really good at hiding it because I've seen nothing but camaraderie between them.
>>
>>380086936
That's gay dude
>>
>>380086495
I'd be shocked if it didn't have multiplayer. Removing a large portion of the game without adding anything new would be a suicide for TaleWorlds.

I was expecting them to add a co-op campaign of some sort but I'm losing hope. Unless they have more announcements in the next few days, I'm gonna stop paying any attention to avoid the inevitable disappointment.
>>
>>380086936
>history isn't real

How can anyone be this retarded.

>Because Turks and Arabs kiss each other on the cheek
They do that with Frenchies too. It's just basic greeting that savages like Anglos and others don't seem to comprehend.
>>
>>380087404

Not saying it's real, I'm just saying that you cant lump sweeping generalizations into individuals. Especially if you've never met them.

After all, this is just based off my obersation at least. Didn't know that Turks and Arabs had a whole war going on, considering they're both Sunni Muslims.
>>
>>380085896
this exactly, bannerlord looks good but ive played fuck loads of warband and unless theres tons of new content (which atm there isnt) then whatever im not gonna jump on the le hype train.
>>
I'm not fully prepared to write off TaleWorlds just yet. E3 still doesn't even start until tomorrow and I'm going to wait until all the info comes out of their booth before I fully give in to despair.
>>
>>380088778
Generalizations are about populations not individuals. I don't care about specific guys who buttfuck you daily.

>Didn't know that Turks and Arabs had a whole war going on, considering they're both Sunni Muslims.
Kek. Race is most important. Hence why Saudi Arabia will now fund the Kurds in Syria to fight the Turks. Turks side with Qataris.

Let it go, you know nothing and you're just trying to do damage control at this point. Next time don't bother trying to make a witty post will just end up backfiring.
>>
>>380089418

Well good to know then since at least I'll keep my impressions of Americans as rather entertaining people who talk rather loudly instead of some racist in some anonymous image board.
>>
>>380073886
They're roaches, what did you expect?
>>
>>380073024
Jesus M&B controls are such shit

Thats really all I wanted in a new title were normal controls

Its so hard to be fluid in big battles
>>
>>380090819

What do you mean by fluid?

I pretty much just park my ass on top of a hill then let my crossbowmen turn the advancing enemies into swiss cheese. You'll have a much easier time winning battles and capturing castles by pumping stats into tactics and leadership and loading your army with loads of archers.
>>
>>380073886

They probably do. TaleWorlds is a very fucking tiny dev made up of Turkish westaboo autists.
>>
>>380091209
He is wrong, I have close to 1000 hours on Warband, the combat is fluid if you understand it.
>>
>>380091482
They have Paradox backing them up, you'd expect them to either drop the support or give them resources so they can hurry the fuck up.
>>
I hope there's more indepth commands for infantry and cavalry.

I personally want the firing ring formation from Medieval 2 Total War for horse archers. Horse archers are kinda worthless in Warband when they're supposed to counter heavy cavalry and infantry because its so damn chaotic to control them.
>>
>>380078120
No, MB mod makers are realism autists.
>>
>>380089168
I like M&B for the building of your own little kingdom.
So far, Bannerlord looks better then Warband in regards to this and many other things.
I don't understand the naysayers, I mean, sure, it's taking a while to release, but I can wait longer.
>>
Playing the Japan mod recently. So fucking satisfying to have your samurai gunners tear katana faggots to pieces from a distance.

I hope someone ports it into butterlord.
>>
>>380092324
>I want the same, but better
Then what do you need Bannerlord for when mods do that already? I'm a "naysayer" because I can't see how they can justify having "2" in the title of the game.
>>
>>380073813
It showed massive improvements, many of them QOL ones. I agree more info would be better, but there was plenty to get excited about.
>>
>>380092687
Because it does more then a mod does.
The character creation, weapons, world, settlements and army battles have been way improved over vanilla.

They could get rid of the "2" and you would still be complaining. I have seen no mod that does as much as Bannerlord has been seen doing, not to mention that Bannerlord is going to be even easier to mod.
>>
File: hd.png (708KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
hd.png
708KB, 960x720px
>>380089714
>losing your mind so badly that you're now bringing up Americans
>>
>>380092687

Not him, but ultimately, it comes down to graphics. Let's be honest, even with all the realistic texture mod and shaders, M&B was a 2009 indie game and it fucking shows.

The cloth physics is enough alone to make me cream my pants.
>>
>>380092998
Also, with Bannerlord I won't have to load for 20 minutes to get the improvement of a large mod, it comes in the base game.
>>
It's a new standard to show your game for 3 E3s before releasing it
>>
File: 48700_2015-08-07_00003.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
48700_2015-08-07_00003.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>380092682
I love that mod. The removal of shields changes up the gameplay nicely. Faster paced melee, more deadly ranged.
>>
>>380093369

I havent been following, but they did? I thought they said this was the first time they showed to the public officially?
>>
>>380092687
I hope you can change body models so we can have some decent loverslab type mods.
>>
>>380093601

Well, I say it has potential. But I feel it's right there with Dark Souls character creations in having to fully flex your imagination if you really want to make a beautiful character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01-3bO7OesU
>>
>>380093543
It was the first time they showed the trailer
>>
>>380092998
>The character creation, weapons, world, settlements and army battles have been way improved over vanilla.
Source? If these things are significantly improved and info is out there, they've done a stellar job fucking up their PR. I was excited to see Bannerlord at E3 but that Warband graphics mod they showed was a massive disappointment.

Considering how little I've seen and how long it's been, yeah, I'd be complaining in any case.
>>
>>380094136

They did. All that info is on their website where they go into it in detail.

The problem with Talesworlds, is like you said, they have godawful PR. But hey, they're Turks.
>>
File: firefox_2017-06-12_22-27-01.png (1MB, 1152x740px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-06-12_22-27-01.png
1MB, 1152x740px
>>380094475
Impressive.
>>
Not too fond of the directional shield blocking. Seems more like an annoying gimmick if anything else. The main reason to use shields is to have an easy way to block.
>>
File: 1490819377351.gif (98KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
1490819377351.gif
98KB, 140x140px
>>380095860
>The main foundation of the combat system is an annoying gimmick
>>
>>380095860

Shields are directional now?
>>
>>380093543
Are you fucking retarded? Where do you think all that footage of the improved siege mechanics came from last year?
>>
>>380095860
>>380096332
Failing a directional block with a shield only means your shield will break faster and your opponent recoils less, so nothing too annoying desu,
>>
>>380096332
if you ignore directional blocks on shields they break faster
>>
>>380096609
>>380096750

Well, fuck. Never knew that was a mechanic. I only know of directional parries from weapons, but never knew shields used it too.
>>
>>380096314
You know your combat is shit when the main foundation of it is directional block
>>
>>380096343

I thought they just released it on youtube because I never thought Bannerlord was big enough to be shown in E3 anyway.
>>
>>380096972

I'd like you to come up with a better concept for blocking then, considering blocking is supposed to stop an incoming directional force.
>>
>>380094136
Watch literally any video involving Bannerlord that isn't just the battle system.

In any case, they say you can have at least 500 soldiers on the map at any one time, probably optimized to handle it. Battle screens display much more information now as well.

A.I for battles have been improved, as it can act strategically and tries not to form giant masses in doorways if I recall, you can also put siege equipment on the field and there are way more destructibles.

You can trade and barter for more things, economy is better handled (having an important fief attacked can cripple your economy)

A.I in the world have been improved so that they can play more like the player and improve their own fiefs, also building castles.

You can forge custom weapons too, character creation is improved.

There's a new game engine too, so it's not a mod.
>>
Will this show up on consoles? Please tell me so.
>>
>>380097697

Yes, PS4. I'm very sure the reason the command tabs look like it did was because for console ease.
>>
>>380097545
They are also making specific tools that allow you to modify core functions of the game. While this isn't direct access to the source code, it's pretty damn good. And makes it more moddable then warband.

As long as you offer your interest, it can easily do everything your warband mods does, but even better.
>>
>>380097545
The nobles were retarded and there wasn't enough politicking even with mods. I hope they at least fixed that but at this point with no release date after so many years it's doubtful. End game will likely still be a big PITA with you having to do everything yourself.
>>
File: 1481860834780.jpg (13KB, 247x243px) Image search: [Google]
1481860834780.jpg
13KB, 247x243px
At least the OST is fucking legit as fuck.

>dat Khuzait/NotVaegir theme

Fucking reminds me of Witcher 3
>>
>>380098308

Forgot link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uC-c6nHJyw
>>
File: berserk12.jpg (2MB, 1280x1754px) Image search: [Google]
berserk12.jpg
2MB, 1280x1754px
anyone know if you can you hit multiple people with one swing?
>>
File: 1497198814157.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1497198814157.gif
1MB, 300x225px
im losing hope
>>
>>380097545
Honestly none of that sounds like that big of a deal, but I'll wait and see if they ever show that stuff in action.

>There's a new game engine too
I find that very hard to believe.

I haven't played single player in a long ass time, does Warband still do that thing where you can't join ongoing battles? Always thought that was really stupid, if I want to improve my position regarding a faction it would make sense if I could assist them in battles even if I'm technically not allied with them.
>>
>>380099450

It's a new engine. There was barely any cloth and hair physics going on in Warband. It was basic as hell.

Also, you can only assisst a battle whether you have positive or negative relations with them. If you are completely neutral, you cannot joing battles.
>>
>>380098740
i also need to know this
>>
AIs building castles sound like a nightmare. I remember having to recapture a castle like 5 times because when I move away to restock on a nearby city, some asshole would come conquer it the next day. The AI building more castles would be tedious if you want to eliminate that faction.
>>
>>380099985
>It's a new engine. There was barely any cloth and hair physics going on in Warband. It was basic as hell.
So it's the same engine with a few new parts.

>If you are completely neutral, you cannot joing battles.
Yeah, that was really stupid. Seems like the ideal way to start affecting relations and get into bigger battles in early game.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iectr_CfTkc
its almost harvesting season
>>
>>380100809

Well, I'm sure some mods already fixes that. Vanilla is not worth it anyway nowadays, especially when you're spoiled with mods that have features like enlistment, being able to execute lords, random encounter events, and to something basic like being able to recolor faction colors.
>>
>>380098740
Yes you can, look at one of the earliest blogs or last year's gameplay
>>
>>380091998
they stopped working with paradox a while ago.
>>
>>380103058

Yeah, Bannerlord is published independently by TaleWorlds. The budget this time coming out of their own pockets. Them kebabs must be expensive.
>>
File: 1495308252439.jpg (93KB, 687x778px) Image search: [Google]
1495308252439.jpg
93KB, 687x778px
>>380103687
>mfw i live 10 minutes driving away to taleworlds hq in turkey
should i knock their door and ask why is it taking so long?
>>
>>380104360
Do it during E3, their PR team is in LA so you have a chance of getting a real answer.
>>
>>380072075

they saw the competition and realized they didn't need to try
>>
Turkey is falling apart, no chance anyone can make a videogame in a country like that.
>>
>>380104360
Just do it. Livestream it if you can.
>>
>>380079142
i agree but genkokujo has high quality textures and custom meshes so your point would be better made with an actual shot of vanilla warband
>>
>>380105252
turkey isnt falling apart thank you very much.

>>380104570
>>380105470
you know what i ll try my chances this week if i have time from work.
>>
>>380104360

call up the police and tell them they're a rebel HQ
>>
>>380104987
the competition will tear them apart at this point
>>
>>380105837
i ll tell police they are gulenist, you guys are fucked, no bannerlord for you.
>>
>>380106103

What competition? The only one I know is deliverance but that game is a completely different genre.
>>
File: 1496765675587.jpg (83KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
1496765675587.jpg
83KB, 500x548px
>>380073024
At 3:26 seconds, the infantry with a shield and spear is holding in an up stab motion. More than one way to stab with a shield confirmed. Thank God, now I can actually dual people with shield n spear.
>>
>>380106105
On the one hand I really want Bannerlord.

On the other hand it's not looking like I'm getting Bannerlord anyway and it would be a Grand Troll to add to 4chan's list.
>>
>>380106717
deliverance tries to be like m&b tbqh
>>
>>380077462
Well its a good thing its been 5-6 years, not 8.

>>380079079
Ive put in over 2800 hours in already, online is barren, siege is a memory for NA, but the competitive community still is trying to hold together, and are doing a good job of it. Bannerlord will breath new players into the game, no amount of free weekends or sales will bring it back. GK siege will once again be a thing, and in going to create some awesome maps.
>>
>>380083791
>its literally warband
And that's fine with me, the game was already all that I ask for from a game. Any improvement is positive.
>>
>>380091617
This. I've got 1250 hours. Horse movement and combat are very fluid and satisfying once you've mastered them.
>>
>>380085573
Multiplayer was the best part, there is nothing like massive siege, 50 man deathmatch, most naked with a greatsword duking it out against 3 other guys. Playing scrums, everyone working together, preforming pincer attacks. There are few games that reward skill and tactics than warband.
>>
>>380073024
>same shit as 8 years ago with motion blur, grass and hair that will be optimized like ass

so this is the power of roach gamedev
Thread posts: 187
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.