[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he thinks nintendo will "win" e3 >he thinks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

>he thinks nintendo will "win" e3
>he thinks that 25 minutes is acceptable
>>
>>380056308
The game is favorable for sony indeed.
But if the SJWs fucked the thing for em as well, nintendo will win by default.

Hiring skilless rich san francisco hipsters just because they "know how to do diversity" only ends in shit, including on the diversity.
>>
File: DCC8kYfUIAAurYZ.jpg (91KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DCC8kYfUIAAurYZ.jpg
91KB, 1024x768px
nintendo wins automatically every year since the minute they told the e3 to fuck off
>>
>>380056308
5 minutes of Odyssey is enough, if they add more games it will be a plus.
>>
Tree house will have footage also and game announcement
>>
>he
>>
I'm glad its short, who actually wants five minutes of lame gameplay videos for each game with cringe voice overs and graphics that will just be downgraded anyways
>>
>>380056308
>always talk about '25 minutes"
>never mention the three days of gameplay

I wonder why
>>
>>380056308

25 minutes of rapid fire announcements that Reggie confirmed himself

Also confirmed first hour of Treehouse will have new reveals as well

So technically it's like an hour and a half

Oh boohoo Nintendo doesn't have massive fucking filler, fuck off, take away their slots and developer stories from 2014 and 2015 and it would be the same length
>>
>25 minutes to introduce a few key games
>Followed by 3 days of indepth, realtime gameplay and developer talk
>Plus other game announcements
Hell, they released Rhythm Heaven 3DS right there and then last E3.
>>
>>380057634
>>380058051
Is Treehouse confirmed for all 3 days? I thought it was just the first day, with the other days being just there for the tournaments.
>>
>>380056906
THis too bee hoonest
>>
>>380056308
Nintendo won last years E3 with 8 minutes and 1 game
>>
>>380060561
>this is what nintenbros actually believe
>>
>>380056906
The worst part is this is more real than the AGDQ hype signs because I saw these during the microsoft presentation.
>>
>all these retards in this thread who aren't aware we already know the entire conference is rabbids, smash port, and pikmin
>>
>>380056308
Just waiting for SMTV not to be a exclusive so i can trash any idea of ever getting a switch. If it is a exclusive and looks good fuck im out 300.
>>
File: 1465942637998.png (299KB, 462x388px) Image search: [Google]
1465942637998.png
299KB, 462x388px
>>380058937

No it will be all three days. They did two whole days last year on Zelda and just a few others. They'll have a ton to play this week across Switch and 3DS

https://e3.nintendo.com
>>
>>380061303
It got the most buzz and was the talk and highlight of 2016 E3 that's undeniable.
>>
Yeah brah a real E3 conference needs wanking off about sales numbers, awkwardly rehersed "banter" between people "playing" on stage and some celebrity no one gives a fuck about doingg a Just Dance performance. How dare Nintendo cut out these crucial elements and only show games?
>>
File: e3-twitter[1].png (311KB, 484x750px) Image search: [Google]
e3-twitter[1].png
311KB, 484x750px
>>380061303
E3 is about showing off games to build hype and awareness

By an objective measure, BoTW generated the most attention

Nintendo won

QED
>>
>>380056906

This is explains people flipping out over Madden as if they weren't going to do one this year
>>
>>380056308
So you'd rather them waste time by showing off cars like it's a damn car show ?
>>
>>380056308
>he thinks that 25 minutes is acceptable
They could literally have a thirty second announcement wherein Reggie takes off his pants and moons the audience, and it would still win E3 at this point. This is probably better than what they will actually announce.
>>
>>380061830

>Fingerless lace gloves
HNNNNNNG
>>
>>380056308
Yeah I guess if there isn't time for THE NEW PORSCHE 911 on my vidya conference I guess there's no reason to even tune in. Focusing on games, what did they think?!
>>
>>380062491
Do you seriously get turned on by trap gear?
>>
File: Screenshot_142.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_142.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>380062704
>>
>>380056308

>Nintendo has 25 minutes
>NINTENDOOMED
>Bethesda had 18 minutes
>BASED BETHESDA

really makes you think....
>>
I take 25 minutes filled with games over 2 hours of fucking nothing.
The question is if they will deliver. If they deliver, everything is fine. If they don't, it's over.
>>
>>380062704

It's only trap gear because it's extremely feminine
>>
I fucking hate modern nintendo. They have sucked cocks ever since the Wii came out
>>
How long was last year presentation?
>>
>>380064539
And also because most real women find it too trashy to even touch, so only traps wear it because they have a severely warped idea of what a perfectly feminine girl is like.
>>
>Let's-a-go!
>Badda-bimp!
>Coin sounds
>Mamma mia!

Insta win indeed. Not even worth emulation.
>>
>>380056906
Fuck that.
Hiding garbage behind pre edited footage is shill tier.

If you are gonna try to sell me amiibos get up on stage and hold them up.
I want Miyamoto to show me his excitement for Mario and The Rabbids.

You can show trailers every other day of the year.
>>
>>380065051
lol
>>
>>380061830
How does she not fall forward in her chair, being that damn top heavy
>>
>>380065118

Nah, I know plenty of women who wear them. They're all in weeb/goth/rave circles though.
>>
>>380065664
Only the trailers are prerecorded, after that it's 16 hours of live actual gameplay.
>>
>>380056308
They won with just one game last year. They don't need much time.
>>
>>380056906
This basically. E3 has been shit for a decade.

I'm not even sure why others keep doing conferences when people only watch them to shitpost. Direct + Treehouse is better, not sure why others haven't adopted the presentation + post-conference gameplay.

Microsoft's shit last night was 2 hours (way too fucking long) and they filled in the time with trash. They probably even pay people to stack the audience.
>>
>>380068301
Tissue paper isn't very heavy.
>>
Nintendo is going to announce all the shit we've already heard about and /v/ is going to be mad.
>>
>>380068987
>They're all in weeb/goth/rave circles
no shit retard
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.