[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't like paying for mods so much why not just try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 4VxHuTa.jpg (362KB, 825x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4VxHuTa.jpg
362KB, 825x1000px
If you don't like paying for mods so much why not just try not paying for mods?
>>
>>380052456
i will by continuing to use only free mods.
>>
File: 1463882236188.png (678KB, 2098x908px) Image search: [Google]
1463882236188.png
678KB, 2098x908px
Agreed
>>
>>380052456
>don't pay for mods
>normies start paying for mods
>payed mods are now the norm

Oh shit where did I fuck up?! Did I step on a butterfly?!
>>
>>380053305
Not paying for mods is it's own reward. You're not likely to stop someone from doing something but you get the satisfaction of keeping your own money.

Course if you are american, disregard. Attempting to explain the concept of not paying for things they hate to them is like trying to convince a fish to like living on land.
>>
>>380053725
Yeah I get it. Honestly if payed mods become the norm it is much better to jump the sinking ship and use my money for something I like. It's just said to know you can't stop something sometimes...
>>
>>380052456
Because modders themselves said that they dont want to ruin their hobby with unecessary pressure so they rely on donations for that.
Also if money is brought into mods no one will share stuff with others because they wont want to pay, shit like unofficial patches wont be a thing anymore because those are usually packs of many mods in one big mod.
Whatever they expect to happen it wont, they wil fuck everything up.
>>
>>380052801
Ryuuko is best girl with best taste.
>>
>>380052456
We here a \V\ take a strong stance against the advocacy of piracy
>>
>>380055141
What the fuck does piracy have to do with not purchasing a mod? He didn't say to pirate them.
>>
>>380055462
You wouldn't not pay for a mod on your IRL car would you anon!?
>>
>>380055883
I would.
>>
>We live in an age where we'll have to pirate mods
>>
>>380052456
lmao the cat wants to fuck her ahah
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.