[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think it's time for the videogame industry to collapse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: mama.jpg (84KB, 799x768px) Image search: [Google]
mama.jpg
84KB, 799x768px
I think it's time for the videogame industry to collapse
The big AAA companies have cranked out stale, pandering to the lowest common denominator, repetitive games for years. I think if the entire industry collapses and has a reset period, where all the big name shitfests like EA, Activision, and even Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony (The divisions devoted to video game production) should collapse
The plague killing the videogame industry is profit. Companies main goal is profit. That is fine, but not when profit becomes more important than creating a good product. We need the old days, where people made games for fun, not for profit. When they were passionate and very proud of there games, and the profit was a bonus.

TL;DR: The gaming industry is shit and should try turning off and back on again.
>pic unrelated
>>
if you want to see change, support indie games you like
>inb4 pretentious pixelshit
not that i defend that too but there aree rare gems in the independant scene that bring a fresh new air into the gaming community
>>
>>380046734
Retard
>>
>>380047426
fool what have you done
you called barneyfag
>>
>>380046734
>We need the old days, where people made games for fun, not for profit.
Things that never happened for 500
>>
Jesus Christ every time E3 rolls around, /v/ turns into a preteen again.
>>380046734
Get over yourself you fucking child
>>
>>380046734
AAA games industry is well on its way to implode. Problem is really that people go along with their shit instead of taking a stand. DLC practice should've been cut in the beginning, but it was allowed to continue. This evolved into season passes as cancer tends to. Remember the "get content X if you buy a NEW copy!" practice publishers were pushing? Tacked on MP so they can justify microtransactions? I guarantee you if Bethesda pulls off paid mods that's the next cancer on the block .
>>
>>380046734
>That is fine, but not when profit becomes more important than creating a good product.
It was always like this faggot.

I do think a crash or reset is needed. Way to much progressive agenda bullshit thats forced in. DLC bullshit, paid mods anti consumer bs
>>
>>380048358
I don't think you can crash video games anymore. You can crash console games where all the money is at, but there are too many indies and even mid-size devs are coming back after last generation of consoles did their best to kill them off. Not to mention that people tend to forget the previous crash was about consoles and mainly NA-centric.
>>
now look at what you've done , are you happy ?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.