[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did London put a tariff on YuGiOh tournaments? Why can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: compressed-i6m1.jpg (160KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
compressed-i6m1.jpg
160KB, 1080x1920px
Did London put a tariff on YuGiOh tournaments?

Why can't they host it there?
>>
London bongs literally won't deal with their terrorism problem because they might be called a racist
>>
Probably because of all the terrorist attacks. Can't blame them. There's been like 4 or 5 in the last year. That's an exceptionally high number.
>>
They don't want a terrorist entering the tourny and then declaring a Shadow Game.
>>
>>380045828
Londonbongs will have to one day meet the people they betrayed for tolerance in the next dimension
>>
>why would someone not currently want to go to London?
gee I dunno
>>
>>380045189
Yugioh is haram.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
The terrorists actually won
>>
Holy shit id way rather go to Japan anyways. No chance of getting TERRORIST'D there either.
>>
Theyd probably let some middle aged man with dark arabic features in with a bag of nail bombs.

Just like they did letting one into an Ariana Grande concert full of young girls.
>>
>>380046679
Didn't the bomb go off outside the venue?
>>
File: Prison Architect UK DLC.jpg (86KB, 334x732px) Image search: [Google]
Prison Architect UK DLC.jpg
86KB, 334x732px
>>
>>380045189
Gee, I wonder why?
>>
>>380047632
This is fake right?
>>
>>380046679
Wait all I need to do is brown up and I can get into a throng of teenage grills?
>>
You know why so fuck your shit thread
>>
>moved from london to japan
Sounds like a win for both the participants and the terrorist
>>
>>380048478
Someones triggered
>>
I ACTIVATE MY TRAP CARD
>>
>>380048746
It's another shitty off-topic /pol/ thread, it's an automatic sage and report
>>
>>380048294
From how Britain literally looks the other way with mass rape gangs, of course!
And you get free universal insurance.
>>
>>380049013
announcing sage is a reportable offense, libcuck
>>
>>380048294
Nah, anon. You can be white, black or asian and 40 years old. Tell them that you are 14 years old and from syria, no questions asked.
>>
>>380049264
So's shitty off-topic /pol/ threads
>libcuck
hahahaha
>>
File: v.png (624KB, 999x749px) Image search: [Google]
v.png
624KB, 999x749px
>>380049415
this is literally as on-topic as you can get on /v/

if you don't like it, ignore it or go back to neogaf where you came from
>>
>>380049415
>Calls everything you disagree with /pol/
>W-WHAT? CALLING ME A LIBKEK? BUHBUHBUHUBHUAWHAAAAAAAT
>>
It's pretty amusing reading the comments on reddit whenever a Muslim explodes.
>>
They actually have done that before, I dont remember when but whenever there's a terrorist attack within a few months of the tournaments they move them.
>>
>>380045189
They're using the terrorist attack as an excuse. Basically hosting it in Japan is a lot cheaper and less effort for them, so fuck you kid. Enjoy spending $3000 on a trip to Nipland.

If it was really about the attacks they could host it in Poland and it would be much cheaper for all of the people competing.
>>
>>380045189
Konami doesn't want to deal with the high potential of another attack. I don't know if you realize this, but over the last year there have been several attacks there. The mayor said it is 'part and parcel' of living in a big city. In other words: get used to it.

So Konami doesn't want to have anyone get hurt during the tournament, and is moving it to somewhere they know is much safer. Good for them.
>>
>>380050521
>The mayor said it is 'part and parcel'
Is London basically Gotham City at this point?
>>
>>380050654
no gotham city's police have arms
>>
>>380050997
I meant firearms.
>>
>>380051590
holy shit anon good thing you clarified
>>
>>380051590
>no gotham city's police have firearms
That's still wrong though, all gotham city's police have firearms
>>
>>380050521
How was that mudshit mayor not lynched yet?
>>
>>380051664
its more of a clarification in another way, because the have still sticks.
>>
JUST
>>
>>380047930
You wish.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.