[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with these fake gameplay trailers. Is the actual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: metro.png (853KB, 861x543px) Image search: [Google]
metro.png
853KB, 861x543px
What's with these fake gameplay trailers. Is the actual gameplay too boring to show?
I'll eat my dick if the "monster stuck in the door" bit gets in the final game.
>>
HUD blocks the graphics. HUD only serves to distract and possibly confuse the viewer.
Quick editing shows off more highlights, more good parts, a constant stream of the game's shiniest bits.
>>
>>380044576
t. never played a Metro game in my life
>>
More like the whole bear sequence won't be there unless it's a cutscene.
>>
>>380044576
Metro games are just set pieces after set pieces. That IS the gameplay.
>>
Anyone noticed how the original Metro games are gone from Steam and only the redux versions are available?
>>
>>380044728
>hud
>confuse the viewer

well it's a videoGAME autist
>>
>>380046636
You seem to forget the only true hardcore players play Metro and only play without HUD.

Casuals never go near this.
>>
is there going to be fov slider?
you could change it in ini but it broke protagonist model
>>
Virtually none of that scripted to shit video will be in the final game, or if it is it will be barely interactive.
These things happen with early reveal trailers because either actual gameplay isn't ready to show, or the actual gameplay isn't 'cinematic' enough to excite braindead kiddies in the audience
>>
>>380044576
Well get ready to eat your dick because it probably will be.

It'll be a scripted pre-set sequence but it probably could be in the game.
>>
It'll be there, but it's all canned. None of those things will happen during regular, organic gameplay
>>
>monsters scream in the face of the player before attacking.
>>
>>380047571
Are fov slider faggots the worst new trend? I seriously wish all you sliding faggots would fucking die horribly
>>
>>380044576
I can't make Metro 2033 run on win10, its my steam version, help.
>>
File: 1int.jpg (15KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1int.jpg
15KB, 222x227px
>>380049662
>fov slider
>new trend
>>
>>380049662
>
>>
File: heavy red line trooper armor.jpg (141KB, 736x1634px) Image search: [Google]
heavy red line trooper armor.jpg
141KB, 736x1634px
>>380047572
If we go by their old track record of previous games and their trailers by 4A, all that will be different is that some thing that were made into animations and extra showoff-bits now will be integrated into gameplay seamlessly.

Such as the switch from regular old arrows to explosive arrows on the crossbow being just a button press and a regular reload instead of holding up the arrow to the light to look at how fancy it is. Kind of like switching between Military Grade ammo and regular reloaded ammo in the other Metros.

As well as most of the fancy animation when the bear attacks being cut out and you just getting battered across the place like in the boss fight against the Mother Bear in LL.

Long story short, this video was greased and with makeup but not a bullshot video like most ones are, it'll be stripped a bit for the release but that's all.
>>
>>380044867
Are you me?
Tried to play Metro 2033 once, but the whole difference in horizontal and vertical mouse speed was fucking retarded, so I uninstalled it faster than the speed of light.
>>
usually the devs of games shown at E3 aren't far enough in development to show off actual completed levels with completed assets and animations and mechanics, so they produce either a conceptual demo version of their game or they make a CGI concept trailer of what they hope the final product will be like.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.