[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I leave for 60 minutes to play Odin Sphere and /v/ screams like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: just another day.png (82KB, 738x481px) Image search: [Google]
just another day.png
82KB, 738x481px
I leave for 60 minutes to play Odin Sphere and /v/ screams like a bad case of Anus Habanero from the fucking screen

The hell is going on?
>>
>>380034016
E3 is going on, what did you expect?
>>
>>380034220
K and?
>>
>>380034359
You not following anything? Basically EA and Bethesda had theirs and wasn't much to talk about. MS had theirs and there was much shitposting about the XboXoneX.

Oh, and Devolver Digital had a short comedy skit in which they made fun of the whole concept of press conferences, talked about two games and are now doing a 10 hours livestream of pure shitposting including such activities as playing mame roms on an emulator, inviting Johnny Mundo from Lucha Underground to talk about his new movie, playing music videos by Ringo Deathstar, showing matches from real wrestling performance group Kaiju Big Battel, streaming the entirety of the 2014 movie Wolf Cop and streaming Killin It With Paul Crik and AVGN. That's probably what's got people here talking about the most.
>>
>>380034857
>You not following anything?
Hey, i'm fapping to Gwendolyn with my feet while playing on Heroic, i can't do everything at once!

Also
>that whole devolver digital thing
The fuckity fucking fuck of fucky fuck?
>>
>>380035164
Check it out yourself
twitch tv/devolverdigital
>>
>>380035378
>>380035164
Although now's not the best time cuz they're actually playing games and not doing crazy shit. They also played Battle Chef Brigade, Frog Smasher, Multibowl (basically Wario Ware with old MAME roms) and most interestingly an unreleased version of Hotline Miami that features randomly generated levels.
>>
man you are really fucking cringey and gay, OP
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.