[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>doing random side quest for NPC >male NPC uses "he"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8323.jpg (31KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8323.jpg
31KB, 225x225px
>doing random side quest for NPC
>male NPC uses "he" to reference his lover

Why do they keep trying to subtly shove in this SJW political crap into every corner of gaming?
>>
triggered bitch?
>>
>>380033217
Does it really matter?
Why do you keep trying to shove it into /v/?
>>
Wait till you get to GAIA Prime, triggered op.
>>
>>380033217
>Why do they keep trying to subtly shove in this SJW political crap into every corner of gaming?

welcome to western gaming
>>
>>380033217
because it makes you mad and that makes me happy
>>
>>380033475
Not OP, but yes, it matters. Literally all TV series, games, movies etc. are shoving this faggot crap down our throats. It's cultural Marxism, it's not healthy for society.
>>
>>380033217
At least it's subtle compared to how Andromeda does it
>>
>>380033624
Gays happen anon, time to get over it.
>>
It's just the way things are now. At least they're slowing down with the outright pandering in a lot of cases. Subtle shit like that is fine. Most people don't even notice, or don't think anything of it.
>>
File: 1478775365921.png (278KB, 520x632px) Image search: [Google]
1478775365921.png
278KB, 520x632px
>>380033217
>into every corner of gaming
They don't. Stop playing western games if you hate it so much.
>>
>>380033735
Male faggots are what, 2% of the population? In that case, why does EVERY SINGLE GAME AND TV SERIES feel the need to add in some """subtle""" faggotry? It's pathetic and takes away from what could be good games.
>>
There's that one prison guard woman and if you do her how she's in charge in a mens only position she just asks you to stop talking about it and forces you to move onto another subject.

That was a lot better than Andromeda going HEY BY THE WAY MY NAME USED TO BE TOM OR WHATEVER.
>>
File: 1484422531677.jpg (194KB, 1058x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1484422531677.jpg
194KB, 1058x1250px
>>380033962
>In that case, why does EVERY SINGLE GAME AND TV SERIES feel the need to add in some """subtle""" faggotry?

not every game and TV series
>>
>>380033217
because they took over video game companies over the guise of 'we know what gamers want, we will make it more inclusive for everyone, you get more costumers'
>>
Straight and gay couples in games are essentially the same thing
cept gay couples are included to become diverse tbqhwyf
>>
>>380033624
>shoving this faggot crap down our throats
You're not though. You can choose not to play the game.
>cultural Marxism
Can you take your faggotry elsewhere?
>>
>>380033217
>Witcher 3 does the same thing at start
>Collective praise other than muh combat
>>
>>380033962
>It's pathetic and takes away from what could be good games
It is pathetic, yes, but in no way takes away from anything. If shit like that is actually affecting your enjoyment of a video game you have some introspection to do.
>>
>>380033217
Here is what I don't understand, blacks congregate with other blacks, gays congregate with other gays, and so on. So why do we always see random tokenism everywhere like its some enforced quota like its a Captain Plant or the Magic School bus, why not just make a game about blacks or gays or whatever?
>>
>>380033962
Because the creators wanted to add a gay. You can always find media that has none. If you are having a hard time finding media that has no gay and is to your taste, then you can make one yourself.
>>
Gay people exist.
>>
>>380034491
>blacks congregate with other blacks, gays congregate with other gays, and so on
Not all of them, and they also hang out with different people too. You think it's tokenism because you haven't experienced it. My high school was very racially diverse. You might think it's some liberal bullshit, but it was reality for me.
>>
>>380033217
Gays in entertainment have been around longer than SJWs have been pushing their warped ideals in the mainstream.

I think you're trying too hard to point out subtle SJW political crap when it isn't there.

Don't be like a feminist pointing out what they think is sexism everywhere.

E.g. Game has a sexy woman npc

OMG UR OBJECTIFYING WOMEN THIS IS PATRIARCHY AND MISOGYNY ITS A REMINDER OF VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN EVERYWHERE 24/7 blah blah blah
>>
>>380034848
My school was also diverse, but thankfully the nignogs and genetically impure Muslims kept to their own kind.
>>
>>380033217
>>doing random side quest for NPC
>>male NPC uses "he" to reference his lover

Which quest was that exactly?
>>
That was that one NPC with the dead lover or whatever right? It was a fairly sincere moment. The gay part was literally just in passing. If it were a male/female relationship it would be been just as endearing
>they're not letting me pay respects to my dead lover, help me
>thanks, now I feel at peace
Nothing wrong with any of that. It's not a pushed agenda, it's one side quest.

What if they excluded it from the game intentionally? That would be a problem, given lore context
>world ends
>rebuilds from AI protocol
>no gays lol

If anything that quest and the female on female flirting is mandatory given the premise of the game and how the world "ended."

You chose to see it for one detail and not the overall message. You might do this with a lot of things. I suggest deep, consistent contemplation of your surroundings. Or meditation/prayer
>>
>>380034848
Did your circle of friends look like something out of a childrens edutainment show?
>>
>>380034468
>>380034237
>>380033737
>>380033475
It's this type of pacifism that's the big issue. Games are meant to be a fun hobby not a political statement, throw in some politics here and there for realism sure but the fact that every game now has equal or greater amounts of Gays than Straights; Blacks than Whites, Asians, Polynesians, Native American, etc; and Muslims and Athiests than Christians, Budhists, Hindus, etc. is troubling and obviously a push for this sideways view of equality that the far left has been pushing for, then we sit by and say it's "fine" as long as the gameplay doesn't suffer but it most certainly is not fine, they see us still consuming their product and they put more and more in until eventually everyone is brainwashed.
The far right is no better, but we definitely need a rightward swing to get to a balanced industry again. People, especially kids, should not be taught through any medium, including games, that anyone is lesser or better than them based solely on sexual preference, skin color, and religion and that's what we have in the current industry, being the hero as a Native American is almost unheard of, or having a Hindu protagonist, they focus solely on Islam, poking fun at Christianity, and African Americans. Even Africans aren't represented as much as their American cousins.
>>
>>380035103
Finding out over 50% of the arab world is inbref because they keep marrying their first cousins was the funniest shit ever
>>
>>380035919
Not him but growing up in NYC, you tend to not give a shit about race in the way a middle American would. Like minded people stick together, sure, but there's an understanding that everyone is just trying to get through the day in one piece.
>>
>>380035919
I had no friends. But lot of people I was friendly with were of different races. Filipino dude with long hair that plays guitar, Iranian girl that loves fashion, emo Mexican chick, Black band girl, tall socially awkward black guy that played basketball, etc.
>>
>>380036094
>every game now has equal or greater amounts of Gays than Straights
>1 NPC in the game

*citation needed
>>
>>380036094
>muh politics

Fuck off.
>>
>>380033217
Lmao If you don't want gay stuff in there then why don't you write your own game? You remind me of feminists and trannies getting triggered over "white CIS patriarchy". It's just a horny gay writer putting stuff in that he likes you snowflake pleb
>>
>>380033217
>buying shitty game
>complaining it being shit

This is like, your own fault /pol/tard
>>
>>380033972
Lol you actually played andromeda?
>>
>>380036094
See, shit like this is why people think v is there most autistic board
>>
>>380035198
In meridian, when you had to help 3 people before moving on to the main quest that leads to seeking an audience with the sun king dude (iirc).
>>
>>380036785
>SJW complain and pressure gaming companies to be more inclusive and promote diversity
>Companies cave in
>Anons complain about the diversity
>WOOOW WTF are you a nazi man?! Why don't you just write your own games I mean come on!

I'm not even a /pol/tard but even I see this hypocrisy.
>>
>>380033217
and why in the name of fuck did you buy this game to begin with?
>>
>>380037623
>>Companies cave in
Proof needed.
>>WOOOW WTF are you a nazi man?!
He didn't call you a nazi.
>Why don't you just write your own games I mean come on!
What's wrong with what he said here? If you don't like any of the new games out now, make your own. People are using their freedom to make the games they want and aren't obligated to make them appeal to you. And you're not forced to like it or buy it. Go make the games you want if literally none of the new games appeal to you.
>>
>>380033962
>>380033962
You think fags are going to multiply by themselves? Mainstream media is essentially their spores, it turns susceptible normal people into fags.
>>
>>380033217
>Dozens and dozens of characters
>One off comment that mentions a dickrider
>"FFUUUUCCCKKIIINNGGG CCUUUCCCKKKSSS, SJWS trying to shove their propaganda on our throats!! REEE!!!""
/vpol/ is that kind of autist that notices a man looking at another man's dick in a gangbang video.
>>
>>380038102
>Proof needed.

Games are much more inclusive than they were 5 years ago

>He didn't call you a nazi.

Neither did he say "WOOOW" or "WTF" but I don't see you complaining about that

>What's wrong with what he said here?

Back then when journalists and SJW put pressure on gaming companies this was one of the most common arguments against it however it was dismissed back then so I don't see why we can't dismiss it now too.
>>
>>380033217
I always laugh at /v/ getting triggered by "SJW" things. I've never given a fuck either way, it's funny to me that this ruins the game for you. I'm glad it does.
>>
>>380038360
>Games are much more inclusive than they were 5 years ago
You're either an underage retard or you don't play video games.
>however it was dismissed back
By who? I thought it was a legit argument. If some retard says it's not a legit argument, does that mean it's true? If I find a retard that says 2+2 = 5, does that mean it's true?
>>
>>380039183
>You're either an underage retard or you don't play video games.

Inclusive as in ethnically diverse.

>By who?

The various companies and the gaming media apparatus.

>If some retard says it's not a legit argument, does that mean it's true? If I find a retard that says 2+2 = 5, does that mean it's true?

An argument has only as much power as the attention it gets, you can present the best case possible for your side but if those in control ignore it then there is no difference between a bad and a good argument.
>>
>>380039727
>Literally knows no video games before 2012
Please stop posting.
>An argument has only as much power as the attention it gets
What the fucking what? This is some advanced retardation. Truth and logic is not decided by popular opinion. People thought the Sun rotated around Earth, that doesn't mean it was true.
>>
>>380040047
>Truth and logic is not decided by popular opinion. People thought the Sun rotated around Earth, that doesn't mean it was true.

Correct, but the public and the people in power decide on how to act on these arguments. Despite the Sun not rotating around the earth the people lived their lives as if it were. Truth and logic only matters then if it is followed but when it is ignored it has no use.
>>
>>380040819
>people in power decide on how to act on these arguments
You mean people choose to act accordingly based on what they believe. However, this isn't the focus of the argument. We don't care what others think. You and I are having a discussion and are focusing on the merits of each others' words. If what I say is wrong, say why.
>>
>>380042082
>If what I say is wrong, say why.

It isn't, I never said that because I believe in the same.

However, this particular argument was dismissed (if I remember correctly not even acknowledged) by the media and gaming companies hence stealing its value. It does not change the degree of truth it has tho.

Hence I feel entitled to dismiss this argument as we were dismissed when we put up resistance against political influence into games since day 1.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.