[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we pretend Hillary won and we talk about this game let

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1497258419057.jpg (237KB, 1152x984px) Image search: [Google]
1497258419057.jpg
237KB, 1152x984px
ITT: we pretend Hillary won and we talk about this game

let me start
What the fuck is this rehash bethesda? this one didnt even got baby hitler in it. stop trying to ripoff killzone holy shit

where is my fucking skyrim?
>>
>>380031302
What the bloody fuck is this
>>
>KKK are fully robed in a world where the Nazis won

Jesus Fucking Christ. They couldnt come up with /fa/ KKK Unis?
>>
>>380031476
anti white american propaganda
>>
>>380031302
>/pol/tards need to pretend they lost to fill their anger and complaining quota

I always knew you actually wanted to lose because you'd be able to complain for years
>>
If hillary won I wont even reply to this thread tbqh
who the fuck gave a single shit when new order was released?
the thin skinned shitters at t_d are such fucking cancer jesus
>>
>>380031578
Would the KKK and the Nazis even like each other? No, seriously, I wasn't aware that apparently they are even considered the same thing.
>>
Why do people use this game to shit on Trump, when the main antagonist is literally a german Hillary Clinton?
>>
>>380031620
BJ is the hero of the game and he's white. What the fuck are you smoking.
>>
>>380031897
No the Nazis realized that even among whites there were subhuman members. The KKK also wouldnt exist in a world where Nazi Germany is the 1 world power on Earth.
>>
>>380032024
BJs a polish jew though. This has been a thing for almost 30 years.
>>
>>380031578

Those bathrobes are pretty iconic, would be a shame to omit them.

>>380031897

The Nazis only like themselves but they allied with others to maintain control. Wouldn't be surprised if the ingame lore has a KKK ran puppet state.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.