[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you'd told me one of the things we'd be seeing this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

If you'd told me one of the things we'd be seeing this E3 was a Code of Princess / Umihara Kawase crossover fighter, I wouldn't have believed you.

In any case, Blade Strangers is a thing. BUT WHERE THE FUCK IS ZOZO?!?!
>>
It's a cave story / umihara kawase crossover fighter with some other nobodies scattered around, get your facts straight.
>>
>>380028921
Solange is the best
>>
>>380028921
>No making a proper sequel game from theses charcters
>Instead make a cheap crossover game
JUST
>>
>>380031813
It was the smart move. People[whom?] cite Code of Princess' characters as being the strongest aspect of the game. The rest of the game I understand is awful, so with a fightan game they can retain the characters and toss everything about about the game and have no worry about plot crap.
>>
File: Blade Strangers.png (376KB, 598x336px) Image search: [Google]
Blade Strangers.png
376KB, 598x336px
>>380028921
>Blade Strangers
Nice set of tits.
>>
I hope this game ends up good and does well. It would be great to keep a lot of these forgotten characters alive.
The cast of CoP was the best part of the game as well. They shoulda been in a fighter from the get go.
>>
>>380032646
I hope they unify the art styles a bit more kawasa looks jarring here. Solonge and crew look great so far and curly looks nice as well.
>>
>>380030138
Honestly as a 2d sprite she looks fantastic
>>
>>380032889
It looks fine to me, you know Kawase is supposed to be Japanese, right?
>>
File: zozo_012.jpg (371KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
zozo_012.jpg
371KB, 600x800px
>think that sounds to fucking crazy to be real
>it fucking is

Where the fuck is Zozo indeed.
>>
>>380028921
sweet
not into fighting games at all but nice to see Umihara Kawase getting some love
>>
>>380028921
Fighting game with "smash inputs" no thanks.
I like FG motions. They are fun and the group that "would totally play fighting games if it wasn't for fireball motions" does not exist.
>>
Will this game have characters more than 10 people have heard of?
>>
This was my favorite announcement from e3
>>
The streamer guy mentioned he likes to play as a character named Helen. Who could that be?
>>
>>380033462
Sure but it still does not change that the other characters art looks more detailed.
Also I guess her eyes are annoying me more so than most things.
>>
>>380034362
No. So best case scenario is if the game is a cult hit we folks will think they are all from the same series and get lots of cute art.
>>
>>380035161

Fighting games don't work as cult hits, unfortunately.

I'm interested, especially because it's on Switch, but honestly I don't know how this even got pitched, never mind green lit.
>>
>>380033517
Would this confirm a Canon ending to code of princess depending on wether or not zozo is still zombie?
>>
>>380035705
Skull girls is a cult hit.
>>
>>380035161
>folks will think they are all from the same series and get lots of cute art.
I don't want that. Cave Story and Umihare Kawase don't deserve to be associated with dreck like Code of Princess
>>
>>380035767
>crossover fighter
>caring about canon
>>
>>380035767
Probably not. I mean, Curly is in but I don't think people would say that confirms a Cave Story ending one way or the other.
>>
>>380036005
To late. You know it will happen.
Besides CoP characters are the only great aspect of the game.
>>
>>380037174
I guess. I hope quote is in the game still.
Also Master T looks cool as fuck and will probably main.
>>
I'm more interested in this than Dbz cut I fucking hate 3v3 assist fighters.
>>
>>380037705
I don't like 3v3 either mostly cuz I can't master learn multiple characters very well so I take long to learn one , then auto lose if the character dies cuz I'm shit with the other 2.
>>
>>380036005
They are a bunch of literal who's.
They are gunna be thought as one cast
>>
Man I really want this because kawase but I fucking hate niantic

Ill pirate it.
>>
>>380029957
It's nicalis, so there will probably also be a La Mulana rep
>>
>>380038594
How expensive can an indie fighter be?
>>
>>380038594
Meant to say nicalis fuck

>>380038728
I hate them that much for jewing pixel
>>
File: cave-story.jpg (181KB, 1200x1007px) Image search: [Google]
cave-story.jpg
181KB, 1200x1007px
Post your wishlist, here's mine :
>Quote
>Misery
>Balrog
>>
>>380038937
I want a Misery-Doctor duo-character, where you play as Doctor but a bunch of your attacks will summon Misery for the attack
>>
>>380039268
Doesn't make any sense since Misery is never summoned by the doctor as a fighter, but your idea could work with Misery and Balrog
>>
>>380039668
Oh I'm thinking of Sue
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.