[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it finally over? Will Microsoft leave the console market

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: original.jpg (26KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
26KB, 970x546px
Is it finally over?
Will Microsoft leave the console market after the inevitable failure of the XboneX?

Their presentation was a disaster of a magnitude that was hard to stomach. This thing is not marketable in any way for the current console market. Its overpriced and all games are also on PC and/or PS4.
MS is already WAY behind in sales after PS4. And Switch is the current runner up. The XboneX will not be able to catch up. Its done for.
What will MS do after this?
>>
>>380026102
It's Microsoft. They an have the biggest turds out on the market and still maintain a majority share.
>>
>>380026249
But how many times will they be able to do that before the shareholders shut it down, because they cannot even come close to their competitors sales?
>>
Exclusive*
>>
>>380026418
The original xbox would've killed ANY other company. That's how much of a Loss it was. The xbone was a huge loss as well.
The ammount of money they threw to maks the XoX, which we must admit it's simply amazing. It's a dream console. But it has no games. So yeah, the money that went to research will go to waste because it wont sell. It also, of course, sells at a loss. I think that this is it for xbox, If this thing doesn't sell like the wii.
>>
>>380026102
>also on PC
Who the fuck is gonna use Windows 10? I seriously hope not you.
>>
The entire conference was basically

>XBOX ONE EXCLUSIVE*

>*also available on PC
>>
>>380029486
It was "console exclusive" all the fucking time, they need to fucking decide: either they market their fucking console or the OS because you can't do both not a chance in hell.
>>
At first I was a bit skeptical about the whole Creation Club announcement but when I read through their official website, it seems like this is a way for them to try and improve mods and make them better.

They will have quality control, collaboration between the game devs and the mod authors and a bunch of other procedures and guidelines.

I can't wait for the exciting new mods that will come out from this system. Its gonna bring polish and better integration for mods as a whole.

I am really excited
>>
Consoles are actually fucked if they're going to switch to this small iteration based bullshit. Console-only gamers are stupid, but not stupid enough to buy on a new console every year.
>>
>>380029486
More like "also available on Windows 10"
If the Minecraft thing was any indication then Games For Windows Live is back and the shit storm is only beginning -- wait until Windows 7 users find out they can't play the games
>>
>>380029069

This is why none of you will ever run a company.

No xbox is not going anywhere. They're making a profit.

No they don't only get money from just console sales, they could literally live of off payed online money and that's not counting anything else.

It doesn't matter if you're losing money in one place if you're making it back in another.
>>
>>380026102
>This thing is not marketable in any way for the current console market. Its overpriced
If you think the Xbone X is overpriced and will flop you obviously weren't around for the launch of the PS3
>>
>>380029069
What you guys always forget is the X1 actually sells well compared to the 360. Yes it is worse than the PS4 and developers usually not treat it as traget platform but yearly casual shit still sells better than on PC and makes a bigger profit.

Not to mention muh *also on PC meme is still their sales only on a different platform. If you fap to being able to play Horizon or something you really want (and always cry when Sony helds something hostage) you play their games and even if you pirating it others still buy it giving money to MS.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.