[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what we've had so far >anthem looks good, but is probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

what we've had so far

>anthem
looks good, but is probably a massive lie, shit and will play and look nothing like the trailer (like the division)

>battlefront 2
probably garbage, nice graphics though

>fifa and maden
yawn

>need for speed
hit or miss, hard to tell without playing

>ashen
meh, look ok

>ass creed
pure garbage

>black desert
shit

>code vein
weeb trash

>crackdown 3
literally looks like one of the gta online updates, so bad

>cuphead
great, but not exactly a big announcement

>The Darwin Project
awful e sports shit

>Dragon Ball FighterZ
meh

>Forza Motorsport 7
looks great graphically, but pure shit if you dont like racing games

>The Last Night
2d side scrolling whatever, why even show this in a conference, they are dime a dozen

>Life Is Strange: Before The Storm
dyke life sim cutscene trash

>Metro Exodus
hopefully good, but that certainly wasn't gameplay

>Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War
batman press whatever button to counter shit

>Minecraft

>Ori And The Will Of The Wisps
don't know, heard it's good

>Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds
trash

>Sea of Thieves
meh

>State of Decay 2
i like survival shit so maybe ok

>Super Lucky’s Tale
shit

>Tacoma
can't even tell what this it

>The Evil Within 2
maybe good

>Wolfenstein: The New Colossus
looks good

>Doom VFR VR and Fallout 4 VR
fuck off

why do we even get excited for E3 again ? i'ts mostly pure shit

>tfw ps4 owner
can't wait t see some teasers for games that are 3 years away and nothing else
>>
>dbz by arc
That's the only decent thing so far. Far from meh you fag.
>>
>>380025704
>weeb trash
Why do you come here?
Fuck off
>>
Games that got my attention:

Way out

Deep rocket galactic

State of Decay 2

The last night

Sea of thieves

Cuphead

Ashen

metro: Exodus
>>
>>380029156
For video games. Anime is shit.
>>
>>380029389
This isn't anime you braindead idiot, fuck off to Reddit if you blindly hate Japanese games
>>
Why is most of it in alphabetical order but the first few? Also, explain why The Evil Within 2 goes under w and not e. I know this is meaningless nitpicking, but holy fuck learn how to list.
>>
>>380025704
>literally no must play

i guess bf2 and w2 might be fun for an afternoon or two, but thats about it

*yawns loudly*
*farts*
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
>>
>>380029546
Suck my cock weeb
>>
File: IMG_8959.png (194KB, 372x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8959.png
194KB, 372x275px
Need for Speed would be interesting if it plays like an action game.
>Battlefront 2
Is anyone else still mad at how they basically said this is the first time you get to play as the droids? It's bad enough Battlefront 2 had its multiplayer servers removed but now they are trying to resell the idea that the droids are new.
Also NO DROIDEKA
>>
>>380025704
Wait what's that about black desert? There was something about it at the e3?
>>
>>380029960
It’s coming to xbone
>>
>>380029750
So you're underage?
>>
>>380030029
Oh. And here I was hoping for something new.
>>
File: co_Where_do_you_think_we_are.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
co_Where_do_you_think_we_are.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>380025704
>Weeb Trash
>>
>>need for speed
>hit or miss, hard to tell without playing
Dude the fucking truck was rubber-banding away from the player as to avoid the player catching it too quickly like it had a rocket engine. This game is gutter trash.
>>
>>380025704
>anthem
>looks good
The only thing that's mildly interesting is the transition from flying to ground to water travel, and even then all they showed off was having to land to shoot things in typical modern Bioware TPS style. The world looks stupidly huge again, which was the downfall of their last few games: way to tediously wide and shallow. I haven't seen it brought up too much, but they're leaning even more into the MMO thing this time too. As for the trailer itself, it was brought down by their insistence on doing fake teamchat and the terrible attempts to seem like real people playing it.

The suits don't even look that interesting either. Just more generic scifi armor.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.