[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WILL WE GET A NEW MIYAZAKI GAME REVEAL THIS E3? IT'S THE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11

File: hidetakamiyazaki.png (917KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
hidetakamiyazaki.png
917KB, 1000x707px
WILL WE GET A NEW MIYAZAKI GAME REVEAL THIS E3? IT'S THE ONLY FUCKING THING I GIVE A FLYING MOTHERFUCK ABOUT M8S. MIYAZAKI IS GOD, FUCK EVERY CONTRARIAN FUCKING RETARD /v/IRGIN THAT DENIES THIS.
>>
>>380024829
I like his games, but I need a break from them for now while I finish dragons dogma.
>>
>>380025520
dragons dogmas is poopy pants pls stop playing it
>>
File: 1495340721302.png (165KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1495340721302.png
165KB, 327x316px
Yes anon we will!

It will be a new Armored Core : ^))))
>>
Where's Armored Core 6?
>>
>WE
WUZ
>>
>>380024829
Bloodborne 2 being shown.
>>
>>380024829
AC6 already please.
It's basically all but confirmed.
Please let Miyazaki be directing it so it's not a mess like ACV was.
>>
File: no more soulsborne.png (216KB, 1572x648px) Image search: [Google]
no more soulsborne.png
216KB, 1572x648px
>>380025667
that would suck massive dicks. but it's wrong anyways. miyazaki is confirmed to be working on an arpg. someone else at from may well be making AC tho... or miyazaki could be doing both again but that would suck.

>>380025792
its not, stop with this lying meme.

miyazaki is literally the only chance of saving this e3, just like he saved last gen with DeS and DaS1, and just like he has the current game of the gen with BB. Miyazaki is literally the greatest fucking game director we have in modern times and it's not even fucking close.
>>
File: 1497187673734.jpg (344KB, 1518x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497187673734.jpg
344KB, 1518x900px
>>380026141
Bloodborne is an ARPG.
>>
>>380026349
no shit. read the text in the pic you mong. they're done with soulsborne for now.
>>
I wish Miyazaki and his crew understood how fucking retarded souls fanbase is. Instead they keep pretending that this game has PvP scene and balancing the game around it like morons
>>
File: tumblr_np6sdcX5Hb1qafxhio1_400.jpg (100KB, 350x310px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np6sdcX5Hb1qafxhio1_400.jpg
100KB, 350x310px
>>380026542
But they're showing it tomorrow
>>
Miyazaki said that his next game will be different than Souls-like. Don't expect BB2 unless it's from B team.

BTW Miyazaki was the director of AC4 and it was horrible.
>>
>>380026647
youre going to be wrong m8. gief me you're email or summat so i can laff at u when they dont show it. if japan studios have their own bb planned, since they own the IP, it sure af aint coming from miyazaki as director m8
>>
File: 0Lceauv.jpg (39KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
0Lceauv.jpg
39KB, 642x362px
>>380026770
But For Answer was great!

KF, BB, AC they can only please me, keep up the good work FS
>>
>>380026827
but Miyazaki is directing it.
And he'll be showing it tomorrow friend.
>>
>>380026901
Wasn't 4A a different director?
>>
>>380026954
gief email so i can shit on your face afterwards pls

at least a twitter, i really wanna remind u of what a faggot you are lmao

k, just remember that when they dont show a bb2, that anon called u a massive faggot and that you were wrong.

the problem is u neckbeards live in a retarded world of denial and delusion so you'll probably twist this in ur mind and make it so that you were telling me that lmao

fucking dickhead
>>
>>380026141
The guy really understands how to make vidya. Even to the point that he'll go against what the fans want because he knows what they really want.

People think they want BB2. Truth is, if they got it, they'd compare it against BB1 and Souls and find it lacking, in exactly the same way most people who started with Demons/Dark Souls find 3 pretty lackluster - because there's such a thing as too much of a good thing. Because they get burned out on it. Better to wait ten years and do a follow-up then, once it's been so long since people played the original that they've forgotten what it's like, and once technology has advanced enough from a decade ago that there's some new and interesting concepts you can take that either couldn't be done in previous games with the available technology, or seem like they'd fit in well. That's what FROM does with AC, which is really the only long-running series they had going before Souls.
>>
Please stop asking for a fucking Bloodborne 2. The original is one of the rare incidents where Miyazaki actually got to finish the game the way he deserves to, which includes wrapping up the contained story. A sequel would be meaningless and undermine the the name and plot just to appease the fans. We would be FAR better off with an entirely new IP to pick apart.
>>
>>380027532
What story?
>>
>>380027051
4A was the first From game Miyazaki was the director of.
>>
>>380027226
I'm sorry you feel that way, but BB2 will be shown. Trust me friendo.
>>
>>380027532
>The original is one of the rare incidents where Miyazaki actually got to finish the game
barely lmao

u remember when it launched? the load times and frame dips kek. they didnt even have the item descriptions etc during the load screen, just the bloodborne logo lmao. thats cray cray. they patched all that shit in later desu. and of course they had all that content as later dlc that they couldnt just put in from the start because they were strapped for time :O
>>
>>380027827
just remember ur a dickhead when its not shown senpai goodbye :^)
>>
>>380026770
AC4 was alright, and For Answer was excellent. I don't get what people hated so much about them, FA was one of my all-time favorite games. Sure, the speed was a little excessive, but the plot was pretty good, if in the same way it is in Souls where you have to go looking for it, and the customization had a lot of freedom and depth. Arms Forts were a great idea that helped mix up gameplay a bit so you weren't just fighting MT's and NEXTS the whole time.
>>
>>380027978
Okay I'll remember that when it's shown tomorrow.
>>
File: IMG_1364.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1364.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
Is this weapon total shit for a STR/BLT build? Hows the moveset? never used it bedore
>>
>>380027690
The mystery of who you are, where you are, what's going on, ect. It's a very simply story, but brilliant in that - because it's based off Lovecraft, and because in depth lore and backstory was such an element in Dark Souls, people came into bloodborn expecting exactly the same, and started searching desperately for a story that wasn't really there - or at least, was there, but the player themselves is only a small part of it, catching only glimpses after the fact without enough information to really piece it together definitively. And so players found themselves, in a way, in the same position as Lovecraft protagonists, searching for and becoming obsessed with a truth that might not even exist.
>>
>>380028762
You're asleep. The entire game is a nightmare you are having while in the hospital. There's no need to over complicate it.
>>
>>380026542
they're not done with souls, you drooling mongoloid, they're done with DARK SOULS.
a soulslike is already confirmed to be one of the 3 new projects
>>
>>380025667
AC is not Miyazaki's thing
>>
>>380024829
>ds1 great
>ds2 has no miyazaki, didnt like it
>hype for ds3 since he's back
>hate 3 the most

miyazaki is a fucking memeing hack
>>
At first I was a bit skeptical about the whole Creation Club announcement but when I read through their official website, it seems like this is a way for them to try and improve mods and make them better.

They will have quality control, collaboration between the game devs and the mod authors and a bunch of other procedures and guidelines.

I can't wait for the exciting new mods that will come out from this system. Its gonna bring polish and better integration for mods as a whole.

I am really excited
>>
>>380029131
He barely touched DaS3 tho. He just picked up the pieces and tried his best to fix that mess.

What how many hours until Sony blows the fuck out of E3 with Redead2, FromSoftwathever and God of War?
>>
>>380029131
DS3 > DS1
unless you got them nostalgia goggles on ofc
>>
>>380029035
Nope, Miyazaki specifically said he's done with Soulslikes. He went on record saying his new game would be an ARPG but that it won't be a Soulslike. Sorry that you're misinformed and can't into reading comprehension.
>>
>>380029317
wrong thread m8
>>
>>380029131
DS1 is the only one where he actually tried
DS3 is purely "REMEMBER THIS REMEMBER THAT I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW IT"
>>
>>380028259
L2
>>
>>380029112
>was director of two AC games and a designer in LR which clearly showed his influence
Retard
>>
>>380029029
It's based on a Lovecraft story, the basic premise of which is that dreams are another dimension the dreamer enters while sleeping. So it's not -just- a nightmare, you're entering another world, one that simply operates on dream logic.
>>
>>380029384
>DS3 > DS1
The most decrepit nu-/v/aginal opinion there currently is.
>>
>>380029975
That was before he was truly recognized or given creative freedom. He was just doing what he was told in directing those games, early in his career. Miyazaki is never going back to making Armored Core because he doesn't want to.
>>
At first I was a bit skeptical about the whole Creation Club announcement but when I read through their official website, it seems like this is a way for them to try and improve mods and make them better..

They will have quality control, collaboration between the game devs and the mod authors and a bunch of other procedures and guidelines.

I can't wait for the exciting new mods that will come out from this system. Its gonna bring polish and better integration for mods as a whole.

I am really excited.
>>
File: nicholson_brows.png (70KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
nicholson_brows.png
70KB, 434x428px
>>380030640
yea, miyazaki president now pham

nigga do what he wanna do
>>
File: 1497104622518.jpg (154KB, 1438x891px) Image search: [Google]
1497104622518.jpg
154KB, 1438x891px
So this Miyazaki fella is a souls game designer, right? Could someone explain the appeal behind these games to me please? I tried playing DS1 but dropped it some 3 hours in because it was so tedious and uninspired.
>just take a regular action/rpg and crank up the enemies damage. Also remove saving so that every time you die at a boss you have to get through hordes of skeletons all over.
Who thought this was a good game design?
>>
>>380031208
The game saves almost all the time. It just punishes you for dying like an idiot and making mistakes.
The best way to understand what makes souls games good to play is play bloodborne first.
>>
wtf FROM makes too much soulsborne games! It's not like they've milked the fuck out of the Armored Core franchise already and are on their 16th game in the series or anything!!
>>
>>380031208
It's pretty much a classic RPG with a darker story to it and action. It has great designs, decent combat and fantastic atmosphere. It came out at a time when video games had forgotten what they used to be, especially since most didn't play Demon's Souls.
>>
>>380031208
u an aussie cunt? Getting a aussie cunt vibe from u fella
>>
>>380032091
Not, that's low even for an aussie.
>>
>>380029460
No, he specifically said Dark Souls, and even expressed his desire to make a Soulslike set in the future.
>>
File: 808.jpg (57KB, 600x779px) Image search: [Google]
808.jpg
57KB, 600x779px
If you guys really think that DS3 is not the best game of the 3 DS games, you are fucking idiots. While 1 is great, it is only great at its time. Go play it now and see if you enjoy it as much as a full run of DS3.

>>380031208
and YOU need to fucking git gud before you start spewing shit like "this game sucks because it beat me"
>>
It's going to be a Tenchu reboot
>>
>>380032286
No he specifically said Bloodborne and Souls type games, which means Soulslikes. Read the quote again and try to fucking understand something you brain dead useless cunt.

AND he said in another interview that he was making a new ARPG, but that IT WOULD NOT BE A SOULSLIKE.

SO FUCK OFF AND TRY TO GET LAID SOME TIME INSTEAD OF BEING THE USELESS FUCKING RODENT YOU ARE YOU GODDAMN UGLY FUCKING SHITFACED FAGGOT
>>
>>380032601
hothead
>>
>>380032601
Learn japanese instead of reading butchered translations. He's done with Dark Souls.
>>
>>380032601
No.
Miyazaki is working on a new soulslike, which he confirmed himself, right now.
>>
>>380032916
Source?
>>
>>380032864
>>380032916
I look forward to you hopeless virgins being proved wrong yet again tomorrow. Typical fucking UGLY FAGGOT NECKBEARDS ON VEE.

AND THAT INTERVIEW WAS DIRECTLY WITH GAMESPOT YOU FUCKING CLOWN, THERE WASN'T ANY FUCKING JAPANESE INVOLVED YOU PRETEND WEEABOO FAGGOT BITCH.

>>380033026
His rancid asshole. Read the quote here >>380026141. Bloodborne and Souls type games = done. Pay attention to the part where he also says that he wants From to try new things AKA new things that he's currently making.

He said in another interview that he's making a new ARPG, and that it's NOT a soulslike.

The most recent interview I heard from him he said that he won't care if his game shares similarity with Souls, he's only making the game he wants to make. So it might have similarities, but ultimately it is not going to be a soulslike the way Bloodborne was.

AND THESE OTHER FUCKING RETARDED UGLY FUCKING CRETIN PERMAVIRGINAL NECKBEARDS CAN PISS THE FUCK OFF OR PRODUCE A SOURCE THAT ISN'T THEIR DISGUSTING LURID ASSHOLES FILLED WITH FUCKING BULLSHIT.

TLDR YOU WILL ALL BE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT WHEN THE GAME IS REVEALED AND IT WILL BE AN ARPG DOING ITS OWN THING. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU UGLY FREAKS.
>>
>>380028259
It's basically Bloodtinge's answer to Arcane's Holy Moonlight Sword. It's extremely versatile beyond its standard moveset. But just how the Holy Moonlight Sword uses quicksilver bullets, the Bloodletter requires health to transform, and has a frenzy side-effect. Both weapons have a lot to them.
>>
I thought Miyazaki said that he wasn't concerned whether his next game was a Souls-like or not, meaning he's not actively seeking it or avoiding it, so to me it could go either way. Even so, I'm still anticipating whatever he does next.
>>
>>380032447
>full run of DS3
literally could only bring myself to do this once, because it's fucking ass.

DaS1 I have an untold number of hours in it and could pick it up right now and happily do another playthrough.

das3 is das2 tier and both are awful. DeS, BB and DaS1 are the only three that matter.
>>
>>380033662
>TLDR YOU WILL ALL BE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT WHEN THE GAME IS REVEALED AND IT WILL BE AN ARPG DOING ITS OWN THING. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU UGLY FREAKS.

Please for the love of Miyazaki let this be true.
>>
>>380035392
IT IS TRUE YOU FUCK

YOU WILL SEE

IT'S GOING TO BE BASED AS MOTHERFUCKING HEAVEN

AND FUCK ALL THOSE LOW ENERGY NECKBEARDS ITT THAT GOT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>380029384
>DS3 > DS1

That's the most plebshit thing i've read all day
>>
>>380035621
FUCK YOU
>>
>>380032447
i have 1000+ hours combined in DS1, yet only finished ds3 once and i could barley stand the boring as shit dlc

i could make a blog post explaining why you're wrong, but your opinion is essentially the equivalent of claiming that the disney star wars movies are better than the first original three
>>
>>380031208
>thought thumbnail was a anime picture of hank hill laying on a bed
FUCK YOU for fooling me
>>
File: bhatMOS1111_468x421.jpg (65KB, 468x421px) Image search: [Google]
bhatMOS1111_468x421.jpg
65KB, 468x421px
>>380036636
What's the problem we're all friends here
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.