[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anybody else interested in this? >inb4 bioware I like the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 9

File: Anthem.jpg (175KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
Anthem.jpg
175KB, 800x400px
Is anybody else interested in this?
>inb4 bioware
I like the exploration and how you can be in the air and transition easily to the water.
>>
>>380024105
Those Exo Suits looks really shitty. If not this, I would be pretty hyped for this game.
>>
>>380024105
what is this game gonna be? a shooter or what?
>>
>>380024105
>Andromeda scrapped assets
>suits even look like aliens from Andromeda
>same engine
>same mechanics and gameplay
Im sure you good boys will buy it full price
>>
>>380024105
This game is going to be shite
>>
>>380024105
>Destiny made by bioware
no thanks i'll pass
>>
>>380025484
I think you mean goys
>>
>>380024105
looks good
i rather get this than Destiny 2
>>
>>380024105
It's bioware and the """""gameplay"""" footage they showed off was clearly a flashy bullshot, so no.
>>
>>380025627
Leave the joos out of this.
These are just really stupid kids we are talking about here.
>>
Is this a Dark Void remake?
>>
Was the gameplay 4k60? I'd be interested then...
>>
>that voip "chat"
Even the fake chatting is not original
>>
>>380024105
Moderately interested, but I'll be waiting to see some actual gameplay rather than premade prettied up E3 presentation stuff.
>>
>presss X to nuke enemy and fly through a corridor into the next encounter.
>>
>>380024105
>I like the stuff I saw in a pre-rendered "gameplay" trailer at E3
>all that stuff will totally be in the game upon release, right?
>it's not like things ever get downgraded from the full-bore hype videos at E3
>it's not like that happens every fucking time or anything
>>
If it avoids some of the major problems that Destiny had, it'll be a huge success. Especially if Destiny 2 still has the same problems that the first one had, such as forced online and STILL no matchmaking. If Bioware includes offline mode for people on consoles who don't want to play the game online, that'll appeal to a huge audience that didn't want to always be online in Destiny, and if they had matchmaking for the forced coop then they'll basically be plucking the dollars directly out of everybody's pockets at that point.
>>
looked way too fluid to be a bioware game
>>
>>380029329
Their games are pretty fluid dude.
>>
>>380029447
He was talking about gameplay not period blood.
>>
>>380024105
If it is exactly as it look it could be fun to play with ya mates, but that whole video was fucking bullshit. If you haven't lost all faith in any "gameplay" video by now you are an idiot.
>>
>captured in engine in real time
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>380024105
I need to see some actual gameplay first. All they did was fly for a bit, shoot some critters and get a gun for it. It seems like a loot game but what is the loot for? Are there raids? Is it just Mass Effect with co-op?

I play a lot of Destiny and I don't see the relation that people are so quick to say is here.
>>
>>380029329
Dorito Pope was saying it's the actual Edmonton team doing it, and not the abortion clinic that's Bioware Montreal. So there's that.
>>
File: Biodrones.jpg (25KB, 215x300px) Image search: [Google]
Biodrones.jpg
25KB, 215x300px
>>380024105
No. Fuck off.
>>
>It's the future but we have assault rifles and shotguns
I was happy when the shoulder mounted missles came out but couldn't the base weaponry be more integrated into the suit? Regular guns are kinda boring.
>>
>>380030974
Stop being creative and thinking. Jeez.
>>
I'm actually pretty excited and I usually hate Bioware stuff. Too bad we've got a year and a half before it even comes out and all the hype will die/they'll change it to the point it kills hype
>>
Interested?
Of course, how can you not be after the trailer?

Let's not talk about all the bullshit that can happen until release, though.
>>
>>380030514
Business gymnastics that means nothing but, "Thank You, Dice. So much hard work, you guys are great. Frostbite is really something. Oh and those Bioware faggots rendered some models, and wrote some words."
>>
>>380030974
It is as if you want a robocop vidya.
>>
like any AAA game ill wait until the actual game comes out.
>>
>bioware
nope
>>
Interested but not excited, cautiously optimistic is how i'd put it.
>>
>>380024105
>muh strong wyman
stopped caring at that point
>>
Every single game Bioware has made in the past years was a disappointment to me. I'm not gonna give them any more chances.

Plus it's Bioware under EA.

And lastly, it's just their variant of Destiny but likely with the usual Bioware third person shooter mechanics instead of Destiny's tight gunplay (the sole saving grace Destiny had).
>>
>>380024105
So this is what they were working on whilst the Bioware B-Team were put on Andromeda?

I thought it looked alright, it's a new IP at least, and not another sequel/prequel or whatever spin off from an already existing franchise like literally every other game out there.

We'll see on release though on how much of the footage is bullshit or not. I expect downgrades.
>>
>>380030514
Its business silver tongue for 'we didn't say gameplay footage' when it ends up playing nothing like this
>>
>>380030974
Normies won't buy it if they change the weapons too mucg
>>
>kotor and mass effect died for a shit destiny clone.
>>
File: 1496778914000.jpg (23KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496778914000.jpg
23KB, 646x720px
I think the idea of an exosuit ARPG is very appealing.

This might sound like a weird complaint, but the idea of "leveling up" in an action game often feels very stupid and forced to me, especially in shooters. But there's a sort of nice logic to having a fucking robot suit you're constantly upgrading instead. If you get what I mean.
>>
File: 1439521221080.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1439521221080.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>380024105
I am looking forward to it but I'm not gonna preorder, we will see how the wind is blowing, if they keep the graphics, the content is big and the lore is appealing, then I may jump into it.
>>
>>380032258
The real question is, can you get out of the suit whilst outside of the walls?
>>
>>380024105
>Bioware
Fuck no.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks these suits look uncomfortable as fuck?
>>
The game looks very pretty, flying looks fun, and it's nice that it's co-op. However, I imagine after the initial novelty of the game wears off it's going to boil down to endless hours of clearing out enemies from forgettable dungeons for XP and loot and also PVP that I don't care about. The kind of game where I kill 10 hours without anything memorable happening, I simply feel occupied but not bored enough to quit and I hate myself for it later.

Also, for some reason I found the fact that they have actors pretending to be people playing the game together amsuing and sad.
>>
>>380032258
Then why not abandon levels for actual customization like Armored Core. Instead you have preset suits with weapon slots.
>>
>>380031576
>how can you not be after the trailer?

It's called not being a mouthbreathing retard.
>>
>>380024105
It looks painfully generic to me. Then again so did Mass Effect so that doesn't exactly stop a game from being good but at this point it looks like every futuristic shooter I've seen down to the exosuit designs. Unless they somehow end up writing an engining story (which I somehow doubt seeing as it's multiplayer) I'm not too interested.
>>
>>380032258
It's only forced when it isn't explained, and it only ever isn't explained by creatively bankrupts writers. If you aren't explaining "upgrades" by some plot device then you just shouldn't be making an ARPG, make it an Action-Adventure and focus on doing that. Nothing inherently wrong with that.

Adam Jensen has Augments.

Morgan Yu has Neuromods

Horizon Lady has... uhh...

Jason (Far Cry 3) is actively learning throughout the story and his inherent bloodlust and effectiveness at killing/scavenging/surviving is a major plot point.

Half-Asian Guy (Far Cry 4) uhh... joins a less-than-civil war and already knows how to do everything perfectly.
>>
>>380032753
>Then why not abandon levels for actual customization like Armored Core. Instead you have preset suits with weapon slots.

I assumed that is basically what it was.
>>
>>380024105
I can bet you 100 bucks the flying will turn out to only be a cutscene that teleport you to different areas (Think flight masters in WOW)
>>
>>380031989
Bioware's been under EA since before Mass Effect
>>
>>380024105
Another Destivision game. I can't believe Bioware hyped this up as the "Bob Dylan of video games," this is almost insulting.
>>
>>380024105
>Bioware
I would be excited if somebody else was developing this but you know they're going to find some way to fuck it up, anon.
>>
>>380032971
And it did not help their games one bit.
>>
>>380032258
so go play firefall
oh, wait
>>
>>380032971
Exactly.
>>
File: IMG_8982.jpg (69KB, 564x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8982.jpg
69KB, 564x576px
>>380032957
>Can't fly Pequod across Afghanistan while listening to Hall & Oates

WHAT THE FUCK KOJIMBO
>>
>>380024105
Good graphics are not everything I want from a game that aspires to be entitled "AAA" and wants to be paired up with "good game". I wouldn't hold my breath for it. No pre ordering. I'm 100% sure they will downgrade the fuck out of it. I'll judge when it releases. BTW isn't this party of "players" exact same group that "played" The Division on it's gameplay release event? How full of shit you have to be to swallow that kind of load of it?
>>
>>380032957
I think there will be flying, but you'll essentially be flying in tunnels designed to look open world.
>>
>>380032971
Well, ME1 and Dragon Age Origins were the last glimpse of freedom for them. After both of them gained success, it was the downfall of Bioware from then onwards.
>>
>>380032971
That's correct, Mass Effect was a disappointment after KOTOR.
>>
>>380024105
Can I play it on my Switch?
>>
>>380033058
Bob Dylan is overrated as hell though.
>>
>>380032927
Doesn't seem that way. Sounded more "X suit is heavy, good defense. Y suit is fast."

And don't forget: Special Preorder Suit, DLC Season 1, Quarter 1 Suit. DLC Season 1, Quater 2 Suit, etc.
>>
>>380024105
I liked it so far pretty hyped too. I Will surely buy it
>>
>>380024105
It looked fun.

But it was a trailer and there is no way the game will look or likely even play like that.

But I would love a mech suit game where you can fly around like that.

Even if it was real it would be casual as shit and have no challenge anyway.
>>
Yeah, sure. I needed a "new" Destiny anyway that my friends can also get on board and be on equal footing.
>>
>>380024105

>BisexualWare
>using pc footage to pretend it's xbox one footage
>forced Enthusiasmâ„¢
>Enthusiastic Hipsterâ„¢ voice over instead of actual gamer team communication
>land on a planet, silky smooth 8 fps
>literally Destiny clone from a company the pushes nothing but shit and diversity quotas
>dumb name
>brought to you by EA Jews and neon blue-haired feminist trash and a handful of H1B visa Pajeets who actually know how to code
>>
File: 1491892204989.png (87KB, 407x403px) Image search: [Google]
1491892204989.png
87KB, 407x403px
>>380024105
So where's the other online game with le epic dynamic world they were making?
>>
>>380025341
It's basically The Division IN SPACE.
>>
File: IMG_3243.jpg (45KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3243.jpg
45KB, 480x854px
>>380029447
Gender fluid maybe
>>
/v/ hated Dark Void but now all of a sudden neo-/v/ loves Rocketeer da vidya
>>
>>380030974
That would be fun though. No fun allowed.
>>
>>380024105
ive been watching e3's for too long to get excited about "cinematic" """gameplay""" trailers
if it looks half as good as a finished product and its 40$ after a while ill get it
>>
>>380033959

Bruh, are you talking shit about The Rocketeer? Jennifer Connelly's tits were magnificent in that movie.
>>
>>380035018
I haven't really seen it since back then though I think I recall her being attractive.
>>
>>380024105
>Call them exo-suits
>It's blatantly power armor
BRAVO BIOWARE
>>
>anthem is unironically the best thing to come out of e3 so far
What does it mean
>>
>Falling for Destiny 2.0
How about no
>>
>>380024105
It looked amazing. That is why Im 100% sure it was a vertical slice and the final product wont look like that.
>>
>>380024105
>this graphics
>this animations
>this town
>this little details
>COOP MMO
And dropped.
>>
>>380024105
I am, but I doubt my crappy 770gtx will be able to run it at anything but super low
>>
While the idea behind it are certainly good, Bioware will ruin it.
>>
>looks pretty good
>oh, the mandatory mechanic girl
>she keeps talking
>she sounds so detached and unpleasant
>please stop talking
>she keeps talking
>pls stop
>>
Do people REALLY think it's going to even remotely look like that on release?

Really?

Even the alpha team on battlefield can't produce graphics that good and they built the fucking engine, but people believe bioware, a company known for it's shite mocap, animations and poor shooter gameplay not to mention their subpar graphics which generally involved filter upon filter upon filter on a system they've already proved they can't use properly (DA:I Andromeda) and create something that even remotely looks like this and plays 60fps at 1080?

I mean I've seen some bullshit in my time but if you're willing to swallow this you've already lost it.

Also will fucking devs stop doing trailers where coop players pretend to be soldiers and do soldier speak on voice comms what the fuck is up with this trend? It's so fucking cringey.
>>
>>380038795
One time Bioware delivered everything they showed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Li2MIGxOww
>>
>Is anybody else interested in this?
>women soldiers
no
>>
>>380039290
To be fair, the strength thing isn't as much of an issue when power armor gets involved.
>>
File: this is your brain..jpg (60KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
this is your brain..jpg
60KB, 720x960px
I was excited at the teaser but then when I found out it was a multiplayer shoot and loot I kinda lost interest. Will still follow it but what a let down. These fucking FOTM things are annoying as fuck and saturate the market.
>>
>>380024105
>Attack on Titanfall: Zero Destiny Division
It looks like it might be good, but I'd wait till release to be sure. There are a thousand ways for Bioware to fuck it up.
>>
Way too little developers understand how to make good exploration game. The joy of exploration lies in combination of process and reward. The process should be based on player's natural curiosity, which requires initial immersion in the game, and reward should come in form something unique, not necessarily a loot, but something that player wouldn't get anywhere else: a unique piece of architecture, a unique lore of the land, a unique side-quest. And even judging by the trailer, immersion and with it curiosity to explore won't be there because of bad character models, intrusive messages (cove found +25XP), and multiplayer-oriented design. Result won't be there because it uses randomized loot system eliminating unique loot, the world is too big, eliminating unique architecture or views, and it's by Bioware eliminating unique side-quests.
As much as I'd want a huge exploitative world with ability to fly over it, I barely have any hope for this project.
>>
>>380024105
So this is what the competant people at BioWare were working on while the dribbling retards were given Mass Effect to do.

Lolz
>>
>>380026340
Yea this, but obviously only retards make this kind of thread... Game will not be out for at least one year if not more, so nothing of what was shown will be the same at release. Again if you believe this shit or give money to this company off yourself
>>
>>380024105
The Edmonton team made Mass Effect 3 right?

If this ends up being just a fleshed out version of ME3s multiplayer then I'll be pretty happy.
>>
>>380025874
We can't leave ((them)) out of nothing, because they their hands in everything
>>
>>380040564
Which BioWare studio is making Anthem? All it says on the Wiki is BioWare, no specifics.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.