[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP I HAVE AN IDEA A MILLION DOLLAR IDEA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP
I HAVE AN IDEA
A MILLION DOLLAR IDEA

LOOT CRATES WITH MODS
YOU MAKE MODS AND WE PUT THEM IN LOOTCRATES THAT YOU CAN BUY
AND EACH LOOTCRATE GIVES YOU TWO RANDOM MODS!
>>
That's pretty good, like Valve skins. You need to buy a 5 dollar key to open one thoughts
>>
>>380016440
and then most of the time you get a mod you already "unlocked" and everything else is a random single bullet for a gun you dont have on your character at the time
>>
>>380016440
>Open 40 loot crates.
>All CBBE armour.
>Didn't get the CBBE Body mod out of a crate yet.
>Can't use any of them.
>>
>>380016440
OH SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THE DUPLICATES
SO WITH DUPLICATES YOU GET THE CURRENCY THAT YOU CAN EXCHANGE FOR
ANOTHER LOOTCRATE
>>
>get 10 crates
>10 different cuckolding mods

TOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>LOOT CRATES WITH MODS

U DUN IT NOW ARRY POTTER
>>
Why is everyone so butthurt about this? You'll get guaranteed HQ stuff from bethesda that fits the game.
Is it because it won't work with all your loli mods?
>>
>>380017502
no no no
you keep the duplicate
so you can have a mod next to your mod
>>
>>380016440
You would also need to buy inventory slots for all your mods ofcourse
>>
>>380016440
That sounds like a great addition to my upcoming competitive FPS ASSFAGGOTS battle royale!
>>
>>380016549
There will be also rare loot crates that will require 100$$$$ key to open
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.