[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>BETHESDA >PAID MODS round II How do we destroy Bethesda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>BETHESDA
>PAID MODS round II
How do we destroy Bethesda and Zenimax, /v/?
I think that they've crossed the line for a second time and i've had enough.

We are talking about the future of gaming here.

How do we stop them?
>>
>>380016376
You're on the wrong board then.
>>
>>380016376
How about not buying their mods ?
>>
>>380016565
I am on the right board.
The board that bombed the steam reviews of Skyrim.
The board that bombed skyrims metacritic.
The board that kept this up for days.

You on the other hand don't belong.
>>
>>380016861
That didn't work in the past, stupid kid.
>LOL HOW ABOUT DON'T BUY THE DLC?
you know how that worked out.
>>
>>380016998
None of that has to do with video games.
>>
>>380017114
fuck off todd
>>
>>380016861
How about we do what we did last time and bury them in shit until they can't breathe anymore?
>>
>>380016376
why would I if i can milk gaymers for shekels
>if u cant beat em join em anon
>>
>>380018620
You already can, you idiot.
There is a donation button in the Nexus and you won't believe the amount of money some people donate.

Why would you want to get nickels and dimes from Bethesda when you can be getting a lot more for people who really enjoyed your content?
>>
>>380018886
>implying people won't donate MORE after the paid mods thing gets popular bc muh real hardcore authentic modder who stood up to appreshiun and only publishes "free" content

Not decided yet which way to scam normies
>>
>>380019087
>implying you cannot make two different personas and publish SOME mods on the official market for maximum consolefag milking and SOME on the Nexus for muh hardcore gayman modder profile and get donationbuxx
>>
>>380016376
At first I was a bit skeptical about the whole Creation Club announcement but when I read through their official website, it seems like this is a way for them to try and improve mods and make them better.

They will have quality control, collaboration between the game devs and the mod authors and a bunch of other procedures and guidelines.

I can't wait for the exciting new mods that will come out from this system. Its gonna bring polish and better integration for mods as a whole.

I am really excited.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.