[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would get you into WoW again? For me, that's sandbox

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 24

File: transparent.png (445KB, 800x326px) Image search: [Google]
transparent.png
445KB, 800x326px
What would get you into WoW again? For me, that's sandbox mechanics.
>>
>>380016329
>Sandbox mechanics

?
>>
>>380016329
>expecting good things from the company that created draenor, legion, diablo 3, overwatch, hearthstone, and heroes on the storm

just lol my man, give up
>>
Which WoW never ever had you delusional gaylord
>>
i quit in legion so just a new expansion and ill try it out again
maybe replace the pvp guy and it should be alot of fun
>>
>>380016469

Walking around with zero aim doing random shit for no real purpose.
>>
Only Vanilla at this point. Neo wow is not an MMO
>>
WoW has never been good and the only reason why you liked it was because you were a kid playing a big MMO for the first time before.
WoW has always been the most casual MMO in the market and is the game that ruined the whole MMO genre thanks to its casualization.
>>
File: vanilla to legion subs.png (98KB, 2724x817px) Image search: [Google]
vanilla to legion subs.png
98KB, 2724x817px
wow got shit when walljumping was fixed

then wow died when flying everywhere was a thing

the end
>>
>>380016329
WoW is dead. Get out of 2006. You'll never feel the same, and I'll never speak to that guild slut who worked her way through the entire group again.
>>
File: Screenshot_101.jpg (32KB, 879x92px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_101.jpg
32KB, 879x92px
>>380016620
I know you're nitpicking right now, but

>vanilla + 4-5 xpacs of crafting materials and gear
>irrelevant with gem/enchant scaling and heirlooms

>>380016774
Sandbox mechanics are the primary method of ensuring PvP and an interesting economy.
>>
Vanilla, but with better anti bot system.
And chinese/russian IP ban.
>>
What are some new classes could they come out with?
>>
>>380016853
you cant really blame wow for being successfull
blame the other developers for only releasing shitty wow clones
>>
File: 176857976.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
176857976.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>tfw no Lineage 2: Interlude Remaster
>>
File: 1413167550590.jpg (112KB, 1024x714px) Image search: [Google]
1413167550590.jpg
112KB, 1024x714px
>>380016924
>>
I need to be an 18 year old NEET again
>>
>>380016329
>What would get you into WoW again?

Make the female models have bigger tits and asses and the armor sluttier.
>>
I've been playing Legion for months

It's grindy, for the sake of keeping everyone from blowing through the content in one week and unsubbing. But I've had some good times and made some friends, so it was nice. I'm not sure you can have a game of this nature without some element of frustration coupled with it.
>>
>>380016329
To make a proper sandbox games the gearing will have to be locked behind heavy RNG mechanics, otherwise everyone will have the best gear in under 1 month and losing interest in playing the game.
>>
File: Screenshot_119.jpg (30KB, 510x229px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_119.jpg
30KB, 510x229px
>>380016974
>>
File: fixed.jpg (90KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
90KB, 600x550px
>>380017146
Should remove the option to play male characters too.
>>
>>380016853
..But WoW is still fun, albeit just not much of an MMO anymore.

Vanilla servers are still super entertaining.
>>
remove artifact power remove artifact knowledge remove artifacts
replace class designer replace lead designer replace pvp designer
it wont happen
rip
>>
>>380017336
Futa is pretty gay. Maybe have the option to make a trap, though.
>>
>daily quests are now "world quests"

ive done the same fucking quests for almost a year now and im sick of it
>>
>>380017372
>just not much of an MMO anymore

I agree with that statement, and I think it's fine. It's okay for a game to just be an Online RPG without the "Massive" scale of players. People too often see the player numbers as lower than Lich King and say "LOOK IT FAILED LMAO", but you don't really need 10 million players to have the community to keep the game active and alive. There's still plenty of people to keep the multiplayer activities going, and that's all it needs.
>>
File: 15235626435245.jpg (71KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
15235626435245.jpg
71KB, 320x240px
1) LEVELING NEEDS TO GET HARD AGAIN. LIKE REALLY REALLY HARD. CONTENT SHOULDNT BE EXCLUSIVE TO THE ENDGAME

2) NO INSTANCED BOSSES/DUNGEONS/RAIDS. EACH SERVER SHOULD HAVE ONE VERSION OF SAID DUNGEON ON ONE DIFFICULTY THAT ALLOWS PVP BETWEEN THE PLAYERS TO CONTEST SAID DUNGEONS/BOSSES

3) FLYING SHOULD BE REALLY FUCKING HARD TO GET. IM TALKING ONLY THE LEADER OF A GUILD SHOULD BE ALLOWED ONE THROUGH REALLY HARD QUESTLINES WITH RAIDBOSSES INCLUDED

4) BETTER GUILD SYSTEMS.

GUILD HOUSES. INTRODUCE CONQUERABLE CASTLES FOR SIEGES. GUILD CONTROLLED TOWNS ETC ETC
>>
>>380017865
>2) NO INSTANCED BOSSES/DUNGEONS/RAIDS. EACH SERVER SHOULD HAVE ONE VERSION OF SAID DUNGEON ON ONE DIFFICULTY THAT ALLOWS PVP BETWEEN THE PLAYERS TO CONTEST SAID DUNGEONS/BOSSES
Oh yeah sounds like a great idea having 1 guild controlling the entire game making it impossible for anything to gear up or enjoy the game.
>>
A thrown weapons focused class and playable forest trolls
>>
>>380017752
..But an RPG should have a cohesive metagame between PvP, PvE, and the economy.

Maybe that criticism was non-specific, but the truth is that an MMO should have the character relatedness to support fantasy, roleplay, and interesting decisions.

Professions, twinks, content relevance (etc.) -- then maybe it can advertise itself as innovative again, or an RPG experience.

>>380017865
Leveling is a meme. It prevents demographics from becoming interested without spending hundreds of hours leveling classes.

>GUILD HOUSES. INTRODUCE CONQUERABLE CASTLES FOR SIEGES. GUILD CONTROLLED TOWNS ETC ETC
>things unnecessary for a fun theme park / sandbox
>>
File: 17598607-09.jpg (31KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
17598607-09.jpg
31KB, 404x404px
>>380019115
>leveling is a meme in MMOs
>>
>>380019019
fuck your trolls where the fuck are the ogres
>>
>>380019242
>i'm perpetuating the meme by having absolutely nothing to say
>>
>>380020565
not him but leveling should be a good part of the game
no new player is gonna make it to max if its shit
>>
Good graphics and highly editable characters, to the point I can modify the fold where the thigh connects to the butt.

If I want to game to be better
1) bring talents back
2) change CC to be lighter
3) make faction and class quests
4) make hybrid classes convert/scale on stats differently so they can switch between their skills on the fly, rather than being a watered down parent class that becomes another watered down parent class with different gear
5) stop raping the lore
6) rollback most of the lore
7) make panderen some joke fanfiction race again rather than an actual class
8) make more than 2 factions
9) make races more different
10) be quicker with patching
11) make all abilities have different stats for PvE and PvP
>>
considering only children play wow anymore i'd say it is plenty sandboxy
>>
File: Screenshot_100.jpg (124KB, 911x590px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_100.jpg
124KB, 911x590px
>>380020882
"Leveling" is unnecessary completely. If the only counter comes as "multiboxing", it's fine limiting the number of clients open.

>>380020921
>all of that stuff
1-9+11 is minimal.

Extra patches makes this pic applicable here as well.
>>
>>380022329
>>380022452
why do you keep posting twice?
anyway leveling is a way to see your character progressing and learn your class
atleast thats what it used to be
>>
>>380022452
The horizontal gear sounds nice and all but most people just figure out what the optimal set is for their class and stick with that. Vertical gear gives a sense of progression and allows you to shit on people with less progression. The carrot on a stick and just a bit more grinding are strong incentives for people to keep playing.

BDO also has this sideways system in that you can get avoidance gear, accuracy gear, and raw power. However people just find out what is best for their class (support just gets avoidance gear since they perform well enough without a lot of AP, some DPS classes get a lot of accuracy because they hit hard but can miss and lose a lot of damage, others get AP so they can burst hard), Also progression is of each set is so slow you can spend your entire life on one set
>>
>>380016329
For me its to have my old guild back. To have my friends back. My guild and every guild i knew of became self-destructive and always ended with everyone hating each other, and ruining everything.

People eventually left the guild or just went inactive.

>tfw I became guild master after everyone else was auto-bumped
>>
>remove group finder
>remove all the handout shit
>reintroduce talents
>scale down the numbers

basically just turn it back into a mid 2000's MMO. unfortunately even if by some miracle they did all this they'd lose their current audience and only a small portion of the old one would dare come back.
>>
File: sniff me.jpg (268KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sniff me.jpg
268KB, 1080x1080px
PvP:
>RATED PvP completely disconnected from PvE
>You port in, you have gear+skills at max lvl
>You can PvP from lvl 1 like in GW2 you just go to the max lvl pvp area and go nuts
>Skills balanced for PvP unaffected by PvE tuning
>Rewards are all cosmetic
PvE:
>Convert old heroic dungeons to regular dungeons
>Add more where needed so you don't do the same ones over and over
>Add a FF14 style roulette where you can queue up and get scaled down to whatever dungeon/scenario needs people, and give a nice reward afterwards akin to loot crates from garrison that can contain neat transmog/boe gear, or finish up world quests etc
>Raidfinder only gives you blues, make epics epic again
>Raidfinder only lets you play previous expansions re-tuned/ilvl scaled raids
General:
>Make alts easier to level and maintain without needing to go through elaborate quest chains and other bullshit
>Garrison was really comfy, bring it back and have all your characters share it and don't force people to spend time there for any other reason than hanging out or improving it cosmetically
>>
File: Screenshot_120.jpg (36KB, 337x386px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_120.jpg
36KB, 337x386px
>>380023009
>progression and learning
>at the expense of playing a single class for 24hrs. of non-endgame and of repeating gameplay.

>>380023534
>the optimal set

>>380016974

>just a bit more grinding [is a strong incentive to keep playing]
Except for the majority.. Plenty are just playing a few modes or trying mythic+ and quitting, the sub churn obvious with ~[expansions purchased] vs. [sub counts] (>>380016924).
>>
>>380024484
PvP gear upgrades are fun though, and what reason is there to play rated until it's "rewarding"?

>You can PvP from lvl 1
IKR.
>>
File: url.jpg (41KB, 350x411px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
41KB, 350x411px
>>380024484
They've already been doing this with timewalking and the "new violet hold and such".
>Raidfinder only gives you blues, make epics epic again
Well consider that timewalking blues have a higher item level than heroics and can proc higher than raid finder. Its silly but item quality really doesn't mean much anymore with the item level system. If you base gear off of item level solely and not off its color quality its perfectly fine and rewarding properly per the difficulty level of where its obtained.

As to answer OP's question, I think they're doing a pretty good job where the game is now. I completely missed MOP and played only a few months of Wod after release but right now it seems alright. I started again in February and only paid for one month of game time so far since you can pay your sub with in-game gold now.

The mythic+ system is pretty great. Despite being fairly burnt out on the game in the last month its been pretty fun overall. Character I've been playing last few months is 5th best geared in realmgroup and first on faction in realmgroup and thats just doing mythic+, only did some raid finder when it first hit cap.

Catching up is easy and only complaint I could say I have is their timing in releasing new content. Right now theres no point in raiding or really even doing Mythic+ on my char, but I have enough gold for at least a 2 months more even if I don't login for a while.
>>
None I started playing ever quest 2 again and realized that true talent always goes unnoticed, wow is fucking shallow in comparison.
>>
>>380016329
Get rid of the fucking terrible layer upon layer of RNG and re-introduce progression. Why the fuck can I get a better piece of gear from heroic (or LFR if I'm astronomically lucky) than mythic?
>>
File: sup.gif (1MB, 410x216px) Image search: [Google]
sup.gif
1MB, 410x216px
>>380026005
I don't really care if you get other rewards unrelated to your PvP power, but the logic behind giving people an advantage in PvP based on gear is like having two football teams, one in boots made for the sport, and the other is using flip flops. Rated should always be equal, it is a contest of skill.
I forgot to mention the large variance in damage during burst, affected by crit and lucky procs. It's a huge RNG element, even at the highest levels. It could use a bit of normalization in rated.
In the end, RATED PvP should always be skill-based combat on completely even terms.

If you want upgrades from PvP, then let them be PvE related instead, it would be nice to be able to choose to complete a world quest or get a bit of rep after you win a arena match. Just something that ensures you don't feel like you get left behind in the PvE grind while you're having fun.

pic unrelated
>>
>Remove cross realm integration
>Forcibly merge already interwoven realms and low pop realms onto their own merged servers
>Increase level cap to 170
>Make leveling great again
>New zones, no flying, ever, period.
>No demons, no orc shit
>Group finder is now limited to the zone you're in, allowing you to only queue for dungeons in your current zone
>No daily quests
>Harder raids, lower loot tables, rarer gear
>No transmogging
>Tit and ass slider
>>
>>380016329
This and ANOTHER overhaul of 1-60 quests and zones is what it would take for me, Cataclysm just shat all over everything and it's crusty and hard and I want to flock to the fresh shit like a gnat because Blizzard insists on the Warcraft property being an outhouse
>>
>>380022452
Leveling used to be the game. "The game starts at max level" is just a meme people pushed to make them feel good about themselves.
>>
>>380016329
>new engine
>total rework of 1-90 questing
>total rework of the endgame
>proper balancing in PvP with good amount of content in it
But we all know blizzard not going to do any of this, so nothing
>>
File: 1368258192903.jpg (7KB, 291x266px) Image search: [Google]
1368258192903.jpg
7KB, 291x266px
>>380029465
>Balancing rpg pvp
He got jokes.
>>
>>380030059
>sub 2k scrub detected
Tell me what is currently imbalanced ;^)
>>
File: 1310503191374.jpg (46KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1310503191374.jpg
46KB, 800x600px
>quit WoW mid WotLK
>decide to come back and try out Legion
>want to play a new character
>manage to get lvl 62 before I quit
holy shit this game got so fucking boring, how do you people still play this shit? Every class feels the same, gameshark tier "I oneshot everything" leveling, dungeons with bots, same quest over and over and over and over
Just horrifying
>>
File: 1497258898270.jpg (86KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
1497258898270.jpg
86KB, 600x550px
>>380017336
this is what real gamers want
>>
>>380030385
Im guessing you wasted you 100 boost token?
>>
>>380030190
I got 2.3k in Wotlk as with protpally, warrior, DK and then blood dk, blood dk in cata and mist.
Blizz killed tanks in pvp in WoD so i stopped giving a shit.
>>
>>380030385
>Leveling is meant to be fun.
It's never been fun, it used to be utterly horrific at least now its quick.
>>
>>380016329
Nothing. My subscription runs out in two months and I'm probably just going to sell my account. The last thing I wanted to do in wow was to play a demon hunter and I've done that.
>>
File: 1486316578633.png (558KB, 943x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486316578633.png
558KB, 943x720px
>>380024556
>>the optimal set
yes, chances are balance isnt perfect and one set is too niche or doesnt work or is OP
>>
File: disgust.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
>>380027514
>that beaten up asshole
>>
>Paying for retail WoW instead of using a private server for your favorite xpack
>>
>>380032335
>playing on servers where they sell gear under the table
>playing on servers where the content isn't tuned to how it was on live
>Playing servers where classes aren't tuned to how they were on live
>playing on server where lots of quests and fights are bugged

i guess you can't really complain since it's free.
>>
>>380032672
>Implying blizzlike servers don't exist
That's cute, anon
>>
>>380024484
>Add more where needed so you don't do the same ones over and over
>Add a FF14 style roulette where you can queue up and get scaled down to whatever dungeon/scenario needs people, and give a nice reward afterwards akin to loot crates from garrison that can contain neat transmog/boe gear, or finish up world quests etc
The genre has plenty of 1% dropchances. Pretty sure it's ready for a more persistent loot metagame, like SWG.
>>
>>380032672
>Can't really complain because it's free
Fuck me anon, I wouldn't be complaining just because it's not Legion
>>
>>380030893
You didn't answer my question, and the reason you got stuck at 2.3k is because TSG is only good for tunneling healers and hoping the other team sucks more than you.
>>
File: Screenshot_111.jpg (25KB, 358x150px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_111.jpg
25KB, 358x150px
>>380031962
>resists vs. dmg bonuses
>mobility speed and abilities
>class abilities
>stats
>tradeoffs (AOE size for damage, DPS for an extra PvP freedom or an ability like Burst of Speed)..
>>
i have been playing on elysium and corpse camping some retards that tried to kill me in STV... is corpse camping a bannable offense on retail yet? does the person doing it lose honor or something?
>>
>>380016924
why was there a huge peak in WoD?
i stopped playing when pandaria went live
>>
Black desert online would have to stop existing.
>>
>>380034267
mists took a massive shit on the lore/direction that the game was going, making it quirky and retarded, basically mocking people that actually enjoy WoW with pandas..

cata was absolute dogshit and it ruined a lot of things, but the lore wasn't a huge middle finger.. it was just a small fuck you and bad. so people came back in WoD hoping things might have been better (spoiler, they weren't lol)
>>
File: goldshireinn.jpg (351KB, 1600x920px) Image search: [Google]
goldshireinn.jpg
351KB, 1600x920px
>>380016329
What got me into WoW? Ha Ha Ha!... Oh OP...
If you could only knew...
>>
>>380034267
the trailer was awesome
people love big orcs
all the people that didnt even touch mop because of pandas tried it
>>
>>380019019
>>380019278

I want subraces to make everyone feel a bit more unique and to not have undeads be so dumb looking
>>
>>380034561
MoP was a brilliant expac for what it had to work with. The main argument I see against it is "muh pandas". It had a fuck tonne of content
>>
>>380016329
>remove titanforging, legendarys, artifact weapons, ap grinding
>remove honor talents and make some baseline again implement traits as baseline
>remove all raid modes and go back to ulduar style where you activated hardmodes through fight mechanics
>make raid size 15 people so shitters cant get carried unless its farm content
>merge a ton of servers to be as 1:1 A:H as possible
>remove cross realm playing with aussiefags getting 300ms and retard latin americans is fucking shite
>remove flying mounts
>nerf the fuck out of mages and warlocks for once
>nerf aoe across the board, aoe spamming through m+ is boring as fuck
>pvp template works off % so regardless of your ilvl you can't overpower people through gear
>crunch numbers, adding "k" and "m" when referrencing someone's dps or damage is fucking absurd
>give classes identity again; such as spriest mana batteries or enhance windfury buffs
>remove heroism/bloodlust
>make professions like wrath/tbc again where you required something from each profession to enchant/gem your gear
>>
>>380033893
>turns out for the class resists always is better than dmg bonusses
remember talents. 90% of the people rolled with cookie cutter builds because those were the best. And how are you gonna make 5 sets with different niches for the next expansion? Or for the next 5 expansions
>>
>>380016329
no more leveling for 5 months just to get to the level cap
>>
>>380034339
Why, its different enough

>>380034692
>own a nice inn in a high fantasy world
>turns into a brothel of debauchery where people have endless orgies and the smell of cum is ingrained in the wood
>>
>>380035426
this is going to sound really autistic and stupid, but as someone who spent a fuckload of time in WoW during vanilla/BC, i felt emotionally connected to the zones and the lore's continuity.. MoP felt like a slap in the face to the world that i spent so much time in (so did stuff like tauren paladins that just made no sense). it might not seem like much, but it was a complete tonal shift away from a somewhat serious/believable world to "lel we're in a video game and ever expansion pack has a distinct theme xD!!" i never played a day or cata or mop for those reasons.. tone is important in a game like WoW
>>
>>380016329
Expansion specific servers with seasonal content patch rotations and for example yearly resets. And maybe permanent parent servers with no updates for people who dont want their 'effort to be wasted'.

But this is never going to happen. I had had my 670d of fun by mid-cata and have never felt the urge to look back.
>>
>>380016329
body sliders and sex animations
>>
>>380035992
I don't think that's autistic , it's understandable for someone to enjoy a certain theme or the way something is done and then hate how/when that is changed.

I'd argue that Warcraft has always been slightly funny and not always serious, and regarding the tauren paladins, there are other fallacies such as goblin shammies or undead priests...

I can understand your reasoning, and if that's a main reason for why you would or wouldn't want to play a game, I could understand that. I personally just feel if you could have looked past that you would of played a decent and well done out expac.
>>
>>380016536
This only place WOW has to go is further down since WOD. Adding the Diablo 3 devs on board just assured this games further decline in quality.
>>
>>380034267
prelaunch hype?
>>
>Legacy servers are announced
What race and class do you main?
I'm stuck deciding if I want to main a Warlock again or main a Rogue.
>>
>>380035710
>resists better than dmg bonusses
Source?

>how are you gonna make 5 sets with different niches for the next expansion? Or for the next 5 expansions
Diablo II is still getting updates with unique sets.
>>
>>380039386
>Source?

>resist and dmg bonuses are just as useful
source?
>>
File: 1496220931854.jpg (706KB, 1064x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1496220931854.jpg
706KB, 1064x1349px
>>380016329
Meaningful and complex character progression again, but that will never happen.
>>
>>380039517
Multiple world bosses and PvP comps, not to mention abilities.
>>
Haven't quit yet. Fuck...
>>
>>380039649
Thats weird, Im using resists and together with 90% of the forums I found it working better
>>
>>380039517
>>380039739
I should restate that --

*Having* multiple world bosses and PvP comps.

Each stat is fine in a meta with proper tuning.
>>
File: laughing megawomen.jpg (226KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
laughing megawomen.jpg
226KB, 1000x893px
>>380040384
>with proper tuning.
>blizzard
If you introduce new weapon sets each xpack it will also get harder and harder. See talents, yeah you could make some weird build, but people already quickly had their cookie cutter builds. And having multiple bosses, well they had that with resistance gear farming.
>>
File: Fixed.jpg (60KB, 615x562px) Image search: [Google]
Fixed.jpg
60KB, 615x562px
>>380030436
Fixed that for you
>>
>>380038882
Priest all day every day
>>
>>380016329
customize-able player housing
>>
>>380016329
They'd have to
>undo all the automated group finder bullshit
>merge servers together so they don't feel like ghost towns
>redesign the classes to be interesting and unique from the others
>learn how to actually balance shit
>listen to to player feedback
>actually use the god damn PTR to test shit
>actually create new battlegrounds
>have said bgs designed around objectives like old AV
>have an interesting storyline and drop the single player hero bullshit
>stop garrison/follower crap
>stop dragging their feed on content and have old fashioned raid progression like TBC
>make professions useful again
>ban all the furries
>fire Ion
>fire all the Diablo 3 devs that took over post SoO

So it's never going to happen.
>>
>>380016924
>That chart from vanilla to WoD

Its so fucking sad

Back then every piece of content blizzard released attracted new people and pleased old people, who'd stay on to see what comes next. There's an untold hope across that upward slope. Kids who are wide-eyed and excited to see what happens next.

And then Cataclysm happens. Blizzard introduce things that only a small percentage of their players really want, and damages the memories of the old players. Their content is only 5 levels long and takes too long to release patches.

Pandaria comes out and nobody is pleased.

Draenor comes out and a few people get confused and think it means the game is about alliance v horde again, then realise no its still the same old bullshit as it is now.

Sad
>>
>>380041235
>this non-argument
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.