[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why would anyone even bother with XBOX ONE when every fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: ctf.jpg (47KB, 719x720px) Image search: [Google]
ctf.jpg
47KB, 719x720px
So why would anyone even bother with XBOX ONE when every fucking game is available on PC too? Is Microsoft on crack?
>>
File: 1495402400020.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1495402400020.gif
3MB, 320x180px
I guess you could get an XBone if you're on a budget and only care about like five games, since that's all the system has going for it really
And fuck outta here with the smug anime girls, i can't take you seriously, are you shitposting or is this a serious post
>>
Because they're too retarded/broke/lazy to set up a gaymen PC to play broke-ass ports
>>
>>380015826
People who buy consoles for the exclusives are a small minority. Most just want to play the latest FIFA/Madden/COD/BF and xbox is fine for that
>>
Normies, would you rather hang out with a 5 ton pcbro or a fit xbox bro?
>>
File: 000902394498.jpg (62KB, 351x1024px) Image search: [Google]
000902394498.jpg
62KB, 351x1024px
>>380016680
Where the fuck did the "xbox is for chads" meme even come from
PC is for nerds, PlayStation is for nerds, Xbox is for nerds, you're not special for having a system that is slightly more shit than the rest
Shut the fuck up
>>
Don't really care about mods and shit so a console is always welcome. Is not really that hard to understand, not EVERYONE is gonna know how to build a PC or has enough space at their house.
>>
Funny thing is they could be fully exclusive and id still wouldnt give a fuck

Ive never even been to the windows 10 store either
>>
>>380015826
Ease of use
>>
>>380015826
I thought there was a common consesus that after 6th generation console were gimmick? I know there is a Japanese console culture that keeps it zoetic. Although the whole business is getting progressively leached by mobile devices.
>>
>>380015826
Normies can't into computers. They could easily build one that matches the XB1 spec for the same price but, frankly, it requires more research that most people are willing to do for vidya.
>>
The majority of people don't care about exclusives.
The best selling games on both consoles are multiplat.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.