[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, can you help me? I can't tell if this was the worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Announcer nerd.png (285KB, 366x484px) Image search: [Google]
Announcer nerd.png
285KB, 366x484px
Guys, can you help me?

I can't tell if this was the worst part of the conference so far or if it was the entire Bethesda show.

It's pretty close.
>>
I was watching a live stream reaction and they seemed to enjoy it, the best part of the show for them :)
>>
>>380011920
The crowd reacted to everything positively, that's nothing to be proud of
>>
>>380012047
It was a typical Microsoft E3 crowd, they get their own employees to sit up front and are told to make noise regardless of how mediocre the context is
>>
>>380011518
I honestly have no clue what the fuck was happening there. All I remember was that the game's UI was Battleborn-tier trash.
>>
>well this looks like an interesting ga-
>ANDHEREWEHAVETHEFINALSLFNDKWOZNNDVLAOKINGUPSGDLSMS GOINGFORTHEKILLFBSOSKVD
>dropped
>>
>>380011518
Dude was high energy as fuck. I really liked how he faded into the shadows at the end.

Game looks rubbish.
>>
I have no problem with e-sports if it's something that's created by the community after they have the game all figured out. Games like these that are built and marketed from the ground up to appeal to e-sports is just retarded and misses the point entirely. Fucking stop.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.