[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that /v/ wanted this instead of a new ip like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2299.jpg (131KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2299.jpg
131KB, 820x1024px
Friendly reminder that /v/ wanted this instead of a new ip like starfield. Are you happy now /v/?
>>
Yes actually
>>
No not at all

Why the fuck is it not a new horror IP? What about the evil within is worth continuing?

The trailer is not horror at all whatsoever.
>>
>resident evil but super duper scrary! xD
/v/ is literally worse than neogaf
>>
>>380002994
Looks like a peice of shit. I will hate Bethesda until next year for the lazy stunt they pulled this year.
>>
>>380003461
You have to go back.
>>
i found the trailer kinda cool t b h
>>
I joked around while watching the trailer saying its probably Evil Within 2 due to how nonsensical it was like the story of the first one while my buddy was praying for a new IP
I wish it would've stayed a joke because I absolutely hated the first one
>>
Todd knew this conference was a shit show from the moment they planned it and went into hiding in hopes of people not blaming him.
>>
>>380002994
Fuck yeah, but where the fuck is mai boi Ruvik?
>>
File: 1496778292772.jpg (4MB, 2089x2926px) Image search: [Google]
1496778292772.jpg
4MB, 2089x2926px
>>380005256
>where the fuck is mai boi Ruvik?
asking the real fucking questions!
>>
>>380002994
Japanese games > Bethesda trash, I am very happy
>>
The game is decent but honestly it was too pretentious. They tried to stuff a whole bunch of "deep" meanings behind the symbolism but it came off as flat.
From the trailer, I don't think it was the same protagonist? I hope they change him because the first protag was really bland.
>>
>missed Bethesda's show
>check /v/ and other websites
>TEW 2 is actually happening

Yep. All I really give a shit about from Bethesda, really. Loved the first one.
>>
>>380005256
Ruvik took control of the autistic albino kid and left the hospital at the end. I'm interest in what happened to Oda.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.