[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's about damn time. When's the funeral for SFV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

It's about damn time. When's the funeral for SFV and Marvel Infinite?
>>
It may depend If normal people can play it or is extremely complicated with 57 different systems

But it look good
>>
>>379992415
And like Vegito, the hype will be short lived.
>>
>>379992415
The game looks gorgeous. Better than the anime. What a world.
>>
>>379992753
Well to be fair it IS Bandai-Namco they're collaborating with. It may not be as complicated as ArcSys' other fighters like Guilty Gear and BlazBlue. As long as the gameplay is solid, and the soundtrack is hype af, I'm sold
>>
>>379992415
SFV babbies will never let their game die. Even though they shit on SFV, they're way to comfortable in their babbie game with babbie mechanics to switch over to a fighting game with actual depth.
>>
>>379992415
This game most likely will be as complicated as umvc3 since its being based on its systems, and I can't wait for 98% of /v/ to complain about difficulty and the general skill curve
>>
im not so sure . are they going to sell new versions of the game every year like with GG and BB?
>>
>>379992415

I hope they have enough characters to make for an interested 3v3 game. Wasn't xrd originally kinda lacking in characters?
>>
>>379996098
does that mean at least 5 years of evo tourneys? time to start practicing for those sweet tourney/streaming bucks
>>
>>379997640
To be fair, they had to work on Xrd from the ground up, plus using their limited resources. Bamco is helping to fund this project, plus they are accustomed to Xrd style. They wouldn't do 3v3 if they had a roster of only 13.
>>
>>379996098
Isn't the 3v3 optional?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.