[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So. Skyrim Paid Mods. I'll go over stuff for Skyrim th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: waterfox_2017-06-12_00-43-21.png (623KB, 630x535px) Image search: [Google]
waterfox_2017-06-12_00-43-21.png
623KB, 630x535px
So. Skyrim Paid Mods.

I'll go over stuff for Skyrim that I saw, but:

1. Ruin's Edge (Bow)
2. Silver Warhammer
3. Zombie draugr skin (This actually looks cool)
4. Dwarven Mudcrab (Posh mudcrab is better)
5. Survival Mode (I'm betting this isn't by Chesko and is going to suck in comparison to his stuff)
6. The Grey Cowl Returns! (If I was MannyGT I'd honestly cry if I saw this)

0. So, the problem I see is that all of this stuff is not going to be cared about by any of the NPCs.
When Dawnguard added Crossbows, the Dawnguard actually fucking talked about them. They were integrated into the world, even though they were an addition.

1. Nobody is going to talk about Ruin's Edge even though it'd be awesome if it was at the end of a new dungeon where you fight a gigantic beholder!
Some NPC in town talks about having nightmares where he's being stared at, or something.
Guards could say "Think your bow's staring at me." or something even, like they do for *every other daedric weapon*.
Bethesda is talking about -working alongside modders- meaning that you get Bethesda's abilities and resources. It looks like they're not holding up their end of the deal here.

2. Silver Warhammers are already added by other mods.

3. Zombie draugr skin's cool I guess, the vanilla game needs more reskins/models integrated into it to reduce monotony. The hulking draugr on Solstheim are cool.

4. The funny thing about Posh Mudcrab is that it's like a giant train attacking you! It's so out of place and it's funny! Now you have mudcrabs with dwarven armor, probably IDENTICAL stats, and IDENTICAL reactions. It's cheap. The reskins for people like Triss/Yennefer in Witcher 3 are fine because they aren't -out of place-, this is. It's a very cheap way to make money.

5. delet this

6. see 5

I think my points above count for the other unnamed mods shown on the site as well.

Thoughts were based on this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRkrascT_iM

https://creationclub.bethesda.net/en
>>
best part is that the witcher 3 reskins were free and went well beyond reskins what with the entirely new outfit meshes
>>
File: 1466176690202.png (84KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1466176690202.png
84KB, 557x605px
survival mode will be good if it has universally high damage ratios like in fallout 4
ii am excited for any new weapons they bring, hopefully we will see some mods that alter gameplay be it just slightly
>>
>>379993795
You can already get that shit for free, though. It was free in Fallout 4, even.
>>
You fucks are really going to let Bethesda get away with this bullshit? This is some EA level Jew-baggery.
>>
>>379994450
yeah the western family version,
i tried modded survival in skyrim it sucks cox
>>
this is a console gamer thread
im glad you guys have paid mods
you poorfags dont deserve mods
keep crying
>>
>go paid modder for bethesda
>can't "borrow" other people's assets, because everyone else is paywalled or pulling permissions because they're doing their own CreationClub Premium Release (tm) or protesting it
>literally have to do everything yourself or coax work out of the the intern bethesda taps to email you once a week about your "project"
>release mod with bethesda-tier assets
>immediately swamped by multiple emails from the intern asking you to hurry up and fix this and this bug
>someone else releases a Bethesda Premium CreationClub(tm) that is incompatible with your mod
>you are tasked with patching out the overlap with the other guy
>uh oh, it is in both your interests to cannibalize the other guy's mod for more $$$
>intern keeps emailing you about new compatibility issues from other CreationClub Premium Releases (tm)
>says something about flagging download projections or "decreased excitement" because you didn't add a feature that was upvoted the most in the comments by some retarded autist
>paid 25%

going to patreon and releasing mods on nexus and telling people to fuck off whenever you want sounds so much better
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.