[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you play a Wolfenstein type game where, instead of a Nazi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: tr_relig.gif (2KB, 324x216px) Image search: [Google]
tr_relig.gif
2KB, 324x216px
Would you play a Wolfenstein type game where, instead of a Nazi takeover, Sharia Law takes over?
How would you have this happen in a historical context?
>>
Yes, but you know that would never happen because it'd be deemed "racist" and "Islamophobic"
>>
>>379988092
>Goat fuckers
>Expecting them to take over more than a lump of
pick one
>>
Massive widespread terrorist attacks across the US in the early 2000s
>>
>>379988658
This would work, people were scared of that back then
>>
>>379988092
>How would you have this happen in a historical context?

A reason set in the past would be a scenario where the crusaders failed and the Ottomans and various emirates manage to take control of all of Europe.

A reason set in the future would be a far-Left state modeled after Pol Pot's Cambodia imploding and in the resulting genocidal madness white people make a pact with Muslim groups for protection with the vast majority converting.
>>
>>379988092
I'd you'd play as a brown guy to mirror BJ.
>>
Yes, I hate shitskins that want to behead cunts and fuck goats as much as Nazis.

I would also like a game where we kill antifas and militant trannies
>>
It would be cool to play as some random brown guy in a country where Wahabbism is taking over.
>>
I can respect the Islamic ways. They treat women 2nd class, hate the unreligious, hate gays, etc. So i'd rather team up with them. (note: you said muslims, not isis)
>>
Literally modern day Syria. ISIS vs corrupt gov't. Hell, 1980s Iran.
>>
File: DGyGwYr.jpg (293KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
DGyGwYr.jpg
293KB, 720x960px
>>379992384
>Militant trannies
As long as my qt gets left alone. She doesn't bother anyone.
>>
>>379992680
You keep fucking your qt trap's boipussi in peace friend, it's mainly the degenerate super mutants that need to be culled
>>
File: RULE BRITANIA.jpg (152KB, 975x853px) Image search: [Google]
RULE BRITANIA.jpg
152KB, 975x853px
>>379988092
>Sharia Law takes over?
So the modern UK?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Arbitration_Tribunal
>>
>>379988092
how can you act surprised when you realize theyve been making wolfenstein games on the basis of killing nazis since like 1992. killing nazis is a staple of american culture, like apple pie n baseball. youve never seen an indiana jones movie? come on, man. listen to yourself.
>>
A Far Cry esque shooter set in Taliban occupied Afghanistan or ISIS occupied Iraq (once the whole ISIS thing blows over of course) would be pretty sweet.
The new Insurgency campaign is going to be about a female Kurdish resistance fighter and I'm interested in that.
>>
>>379988092
>>379992384
What if there was a game where we could kill radical Islamist transgender Antifa Nazis?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.