[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bethesda somehow managed to make a conference even WORSE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: tod.jpg (22KB, 336x347px) Image search: [Google]
tod.jpg
22KB, 336x347px
>bethesda somehow managed to make a conference even WORSE than Microsoft's
BRAVO TODD I LOVE YOU!
>>
Microsoft's was good though.
>>
Dude this shit was worse than fucking EA.
And THAT'S a low bar.
>>
File: 1465871777321.jpg (20KB, 523x437px) Image search: [Google]
1465871777321.jpg
20KB, 523x437px
ITT: entitled people
>>
>>379982417
Lol it wasn't
>>
>>379982417
MS was a pre-PC and PS4 showing of games for those systems, so yeah I agree.
>>
>>379982953
its not even that. I just sort of expect an AAA studio to reveal Literally Anything Interesting during the biggest event in the industry
>>
This is the worst thing I've ever seen in my life. I'm never buying another bethesda product ever again.
>>
>>379983360
ah yeah that's fair, i'm just referring to the people acting like paid mods are the end of the world

that conference was hilariously short as fuck and showed absolutely nothing of interest
>>
>>379982064
I mean, did Microsoft do worse than EA?
>>
File: birbs.jpg (46KB, 712x470px) Image search: [Google]
birbs.jpg
46KB, 712x470px
>>379982953

>Entitled

Im a customer motherfucker. You cater to my needs and whims, and I'll give you my hard earned dollars.

The only entitled people here are developers and publishers doing less than grade-A work, and still expecting good sales.
>>
>>379983561
nothing of interest aside from wolfenstin, actually
>>
>>379983136
Only for morons like you who don't understand the purpose of these conferences and think it's all about console wars.
>>
>>379983737
you're not a customer of paid mods if you don't buy them so shut up and continue to not buy them lad
>>
File: 1489220243762.jpg (93KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
1489220243762.jpg
93KB, 720x715px
This was legitimately one of the worst E3 presentations in a long time.

It was so shit they had to try to cover up with all that Bethesdaland garbage, only for it to turn out to be a "be sure to drink your ovaltine!" trick.

Seriously, just take a second and imagine how much worse it would have been if it'd been Petey boy going on in his cringetastic monotone about paid mods, rather than having that cheerful ironic narrator deliver it. Guy would've ended up covered in chewed pocky by the end of the conference.
>>
File: toddayy.jpg (32KB, 580x365px) Image search: [Google]
toddayy.jpg
32KB, 580x365px
Hey goobers, you're not even paying for the mods.

Mods are exchanged for credits, not money.

Checkmate
>>
>>379983989
https://youtu.be/lBEff2OdTFY
https://youtu.be/7r0Im8-gwpY
https://youtu.be/tM8XrDbbEL4

Most hate it too and these are the normies. Just face it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.