[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can they do it? Can they present a show that's worse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Ubisoft_logo_Black.png (22KB, 523x390px) Image search: [Google]
Ubisoft_logo_Black.png
22KB, 523x390px
Can they do it?
Can they present a show that's worse than Bethesda's?
>>
Ubi has the benefit of low expectations. People were actually excited about Bethesda's conference.
>>
>>379980734
>people
Nope. If you think bethesda could deliver something good then you aren't included in the term "people"
>>
>>379979970
no. i guarentee it'll be better, even if it is cringy. bethesda committed the paid mods sin. they cant ever be forgiven unless they drop it
>>
They showed Assassins Creed at Xbox so I'm sure they have some new stuff.

>start drinking for bethesda
>they finish before you feel anything
>>
>>379979970

What was worst about the presentation in my opinion was the lack of actual new release surprises. Most of that very short showing was stuff we'd already known about for a while. Sure there was Wolfenstein II at the end which looks great but everything else I was just going yeah yeah that's great but how about Elder Scrolls VI
>>
gimme a new 3d rayman or maybe a new splinter cell like CT.
new PoP never
>>
They have Asscreed and Farcry 5
but they both had already been announce so they dont really have a weight

Dont know why they dont just save Farcry 5's announcement for E3,
and Asscreed Kangz in their own presentation slot

I guess Microsoft paid them so much to use their game in their presentation
>>
>>379981093
>>379979970
Plus, they can elaborate more on the gameplay. ACO will be one of the biggest AAA titles this year, so showing more wouldn't even be out of the question.
Defnitely expect FC5 to cover a lot of their show though.
>>
>>379980981
he means normies cunt
>>
they're going to bring in a comedian to do a set for 40 minutes straight
>>
>>379979970
Hell no, they make some the most bland game possible with shitty story writing.
>>
>>379979970
EA was far worse
and yes, Ubisoft is capable of it
>GURL WOOOOOOOD XD
>>
>>379982332
I like how they have to manufacture controversy to get /v/ to even remotely give a fuck about their games.
>y-you're all really mad about these Egyptians right
>>
File: BOTB.jpg (27KB, 600x365px) Image search: [Google]
BOTB.jpg
27KB, 600x365px
>>379979970
There's only one thing I'm watching Unisoft's press conference for..
>>
ubisoft's is usually decent because they show new games but are way too memey
>>
>>379980981
Anything RPG related, sure. iD is doing great.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.