[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well now that video games have officially been compromised by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3016.png (114KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3016.png
114KB, 320x320px
Well now that video games have officially been compromised by feminist and are 100% ruined. What cool
hobbies can I get into that aren't ruined? I'm thinking of getting into gambling with cryptos or something.
>>
>>379978623
women ruin everything, what a shock. at least we still have based Japan.
>>
Going outside
>>
>>379978807
Only a matter of time before the "men" in Japan are too scared to run for political office and that entire country is ruined by women
>>
I'm thinking of getting into crypto as well. Women aren't that great at money.

Anyone got any good resources?

Also embedded programming is hella fun OP, you should try it. Women can't into robotics.
>>
Athletic sports. By which I mean playing, not watching. Women will never ever be able to physically outperform men. I got into rock climbing a while back and its crazy how male-dominated it is. One of my old buddies plays in a soccer league, and it's the same way where there's tons of dudes playing in their league, but the female league has like 2 teams.
>>
>>379979350
Don't buy shitcoins. Btc is proven, ETH has good return but the founders having such a large amount of the coin is scary. My money is in strat. If you want to begin, Coinbase to go fiat to btc, transfer btc to Bittrex. Learn about cold storage and proper security. That's all. Welcome to 20% ROI every day if you're not stupid and don't fall for memes.
>>
>>379978623
I'm about to start getting into Gunpla, I believe the time I spend cutting and sanding out my pieces perfectly will ease my anger issues I have with video games
>>
>>379980042
>20% ROI every day
How much can you really invest in that though? If it were thousands, I'd imagine much wealthier firms would already have this shit on lockdown since crypto currency isn't exactly new.
>>
>>379978623
>now
You niggers have been saying this for the last few years. When the fuck did it happen?
>>
>>379980536
BTC has a 100,000,000,000 market. ETH is approaching that. There's also hundreds of little coins built upon btc that have market share of millions. You could easily buy thousands of coins at around $0.000025 and sell at $0.000250 and make a ridiculous profit.. Ethereum was at $6 last July, $13 this march and it hit $360 today. go over to /biz/ but seriously take everything they say with a grain of salt.
>>
File: 7978.gif (2MB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
7978.gif
2MB, 320x362px
>being so insecure that a woman in a video game triggers you
Actually, literally kill yourself
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.