[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take Vidya quote Put it through 3 languages in google translate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: Evil_Gman_by_Jusseren.jpg (103KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Evil_Gman_by_Jusseren.jpg
103KB, 1440x900px
Take Vidya quote

Put it through 3 languages in google translate and back to english

Post results

>Mr. Roses Freeman, Shine. Roses and shine. You do not want to say that sleeping with you is the job. Anyone else, but no more than decent, with all the efforts of the world. Lets just like your time you come, again, would go not to spent yet.

>The right man in my wrong place you can make all the difference in the world. So I wake up Mr. Freeman eyes. When I wake up and smell the smell.
>>
File: Lanky.png (205KB, 480x508px) Image search: [Google]
Lanky.png
205KB, 480x508px
>HE does not have a style, it does not decorate
>hong kong includes strange faces
>when there is a need to have it, it can handstand
>and I extend my arm inside of you
>put myself in the same way as a balloon
>this crazy kong only dig this song
>>
This shit os boring, famalam
>>
File: Reach out to the truth.jpg (759KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Reach out to the truth.jpg
759KB, 1280x800px
>Now, I pull out
>I will reach out to the truth of life
>To acquire all the time in an effortless pull,

>Only Nudity is pure truth, you know,
>As long as they have not been sterilized, is the best
>To maintain a fair, stop the touching that guerrilla
>The main reason it is wise to replace anger with pants

>The next high stardom do not know if you bet,
>You want sympathy then just die
>Please do not waste time on love and hate them it does work
>You use force to AI

>Now, I pull out
>I will reach out to the truth of life
>At this time in order to break away in an effort to catch all the time,
>God, you should go away
>Can you go away from me?
>I can leave this world as major dark?
>Save me now
>I will give final blow in the shower
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.