[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

all these console babbys posting about their plebeian problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: dce.jpg (48KB, 720x483px) Image search: [Google]
dce.jpg
48KB, 720x483px
all these console babbys posting about their plebeian problems
>"building a pc is too hard for me"
>"building a pc is too much of a hassle!!!"
>"a pc costs too much i'd have to pay 1000$ but consoles are at a convenient 500$."
>"so what if a game costs 90$ without the 50$ DLC???? it's my money and i choose what to do with it!!"
>"xxddd sonyfags btfo xbox is da best"
>"lolololol xbonefags btfo sony is the best"
>>
>>379966179
It's even worse for xbonexfags now since all their games are coming to the superior platform.
>>
>>379966524
>tfw xbonefags bragging about Code Vein coming not coming to Plebstation.
>mfw it's been confirmed for the superior platform with superior controls, better graphics, and higher quality gameplay
>>
>>379966179
There's TONS of ways to fuck up building a computer. Even the tiniest spark or bent pin can set you back thousands of dollars.

For people who treat gaming as it should be (a HOBBY, not a LIFESTYLE) the reduced hassle of a console is the clearly superior option.
>>
>>379966179
So you recently switched from your gaming only console to a gaming only pc, right?
>>
>>379967090
>implying it's possible to fuck up building a computer if you have an IQ with more than single digits.

It's easier to build a PC than to subscribe to pay-to-play-online games.
>>
>>379967336
>implying all you can do with a PC is game.
Only consoles are one trick ponies.
>>
>>379967948
Only thing I'm implying is that only console kids take the mustard race banter seriously
>>
File: 1473856292115.png (1MB, 727x757px) Image search: [Google]
1473856292115.png
1MB, 727x757px
>when the xbonefags say that releasing games on both xbox and PC is anti-consumer
>>
>>379967090
>Even the tiniest spark or bent pin can set you back thousands of dollars.
oh, do go on
>>
All these PC master cucks posting about their plebian problems

>"W-why can't we get bloodborne as well!"
>>
>>379966179
PC Master race yet you don't even own your games and don't even have the option to get a physical copy most of the time.
>>
>>379967090
Lol stfu.
>Spark
Anti static wrist band

>Bent pin
Only if you're a stupid bitch using way too much force

>Thousands of dollars
More like hundreds. Again only if you were retarded enough to not wear a wristband and use brute strength.
>>
>>379967090
I built my computer over 4 years ago. Total maintenance - Bought a 970 on eBay when 1080 came out. $150...clean dust out once a year.

Can run anything that is out and is coming out.

Stop with the pleb memes. PC will always reign supreme.
>>
>>379969512

>actually buying a stupid wrist band, because he's too stupid to understand basic physics

Just make sure you're grounded or decharge on a metal surface if you're in an extremely dry environment.
>>
>>379966179
>be me
>never talk to people
>sit at home and imagine arguing about some topic I care about
>i make stupid shit up that my opponents say so I always win
>>
>>379966179
It's not that pc is hard to build but more like pc is way too irrelevant and people don't really care about that irrelevant garbage.
>>
>>379970312

For me, total of $1300 spend over the course of 8 years. Could play games on maximum and 60FPS for all 8 years. I chose to spend more to get more, but one could achieve what a console does for 8 years with roughly $600-800.
>>
>>379966179
>no Red Dead Redemption 2
>no Spider man
>no FF7R
>no actual game worth spending money on pc
>all multi-plats are on consoles with actual user base

yeah pc is trash
>>
File: Xbox exclusive.png (1MB, 2088x3386px) Image search: [Google]
Xbox exclusive.png
1MB, 2088x3386px
>>379968554
>>379966179
Don't forget to upgrade to Windows 10 and use the Xbox app on windows 10
>>
>>379970458
>Cant afford a two dollar wristband just in case

Lol yeah
>>
>>379972065
Don't forget to upgrade to gen 8.5 to finally be able to play something in 60 frames.
>>
>>379973847
Yeah better buy that high end graphics card, CPU, change the mother boards and the raw one in a while too
>>
>>379969268
>>"W-why can't we get bloodborne as well!"
Said no one ever
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.