[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the creator of mega man can't find any work anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: before and after.jpg (259KB, 1306x693px) Image search: [Google]
before and after.jpg
259KB, 1306x693px
>the creator of mega man can't find any work anymore and is considered a joke

JUST
>>
He worked in Gunvolt 2 and did a great job.
>>
>>379966174
Like an anime fan on prom night, amirite?
>>
Why didn't he just stay with Capcom? Now Capcom doesn't give a shit about MM anymore and it's all his fault
>>
>>379968387
Except he was only a producer iirc. I think he just shelled them some money and gave design advice.
>>
Can you imagine, anon, what it feels to know you will, for the rest of your life, be considered a mockery in the industry? Knowing that it was your fault, for biting more than he could chew. Knowing that not only did you piss off the industry, but also the players.
Can you imagine how it weighs down on your mind knowing that you fucked up the only thing you were known for 'supposedly' doing and ruined your reputation in one fell swoop, effectively ruining your life long career and everything you've done has been for nothing.

I don't think all the shit he's gotten is undeserved. On the contrary, he tempted destiny and in the end it came back to majorly fuck him over.
But I'll be damned if I can't recognize that the situation he put himself in can destroy a man's psyche. Almost makes me feel empathy for him, but then I rewatch videos of the game and I feel less bad.
>>
>>379966174
I don't think Akira kitamura is looking for a job anon.
>>
>>379968841
>Why didn't he just stay with Capcom?

Rumors are he didn't get along with the very top leaders of Capcom and he was forced out.
>>
FAT
UGLY
DEAD
>>
So what happened the to MN9 anime that was planned?
>>
>>379968841
Capcom realized he was shit and probably stopped giving him the funding he wanted.
>>
>>379970710
He should commit sudoku
>>
File: 20161226175721[1].jpg (288KB, 800x332px) Image search: [Google]
20161226175721[1].jpg
288KB, 800x332px
>>379970924

He has two blogs btw. All in Japanese, so no clue what he's talking about mostly. He made a post about creating a pachinko machine as a kid, complete with schematics. A post on his view on VR. Some short novella he's writing.

http://aknote.hatenablog.com/
https://note.mu/aknote
>>
>>379970710
What fucking sucks is that how in the pitch videos, he painted himself that he cares very much and will work on it, but it turned out that he only gave the concepts to inti creates and fucked off giving concepts to other studios

This alone changed my opinion of him completely. Now every kickstarter game is met with justifiable cynicism like it's TORtanic
>>
>>379973340

>Digital game planning thinking

>The environments in which games are produced vary. There are people who make it not only by professionals but also individuals and people who make them, such as circles. And its purpose is also various, it is production restricted by company policy such as genre, it is production using popular character of client. This "digital game planning thesis" does not explain the production process, but will explain concretely how to think about the game and how to find the idea. Of course, the content to talk about here is my personal way of thinking and it is only one possibility. From major manufacturers to small production companies. I have produced games in various environments. And I learned many things from the experience of that cobblestone. In recent years it is said that the consumer game industry is stagnating, I think that if you are aiming for game creators from now on and those who are already active in the future it will be a little more powerful.
>>
>>379966174
It's his own fucking fault.
>>
>>379966174
Inafune looks like someone who would smell bad irl
>>
>>379966174
Why is he rocking that JUST hairstyle?
>>
>>379972283
Maybe he should have just fallen in line instead of challenging them then
>>
The Evil Within 2 won the E3 for me, first game was decent, this one looks better.
>>
>>379977774
damn, my bad, wrong thread.
>>
>>379968638
He's not wrong, most neets are fucking losers.
>>
>>379977777
>>
>>379968841
He has a huge ego and felt Capcom didn't appreciate him enough.
>>
>>379966174
Does he even need to work again?
Didn't he take all the money from MN9 and run away like a good conman?
>>
>>379981276
>Didn't he take all the money from MN9 and run away like a good conman?

It was only 2.3 million, and in game development that's chump change. All that money was spent on development. Also 2/3 of the companies he founded post Capcom are defunct. If Comcept doesn't get continued work it'll die too.
>>
>>379966174
>Creator of Mega Man
Now that's a joke
>>
File: Comcept money.jpg (131KB, 885x610px) Image search: [Google]
Comcept money.jpg
131KB, 885x610px
>>
>>379983438
That's chicken feed. Some Patreons get more money per month.
>>
>>379984478

>Some patreons get over 776 thousand dollars per month
>>
File: 1436081775165.jpg (58KB, 411x594px) Image search: [Google]
1436081775165.jpg
58KB, 411x594px
Buy his game /v/ us shor- I mean us brilliant game developers need to stick together.
>>
>>379984478

The fuck are you on? No Patreon gets even in the same universe as $766,185 per month

The highest earning Patreon is Chapo Trap House at $62,750
>>
File: God.jpg (44KB, 736x768px) Image search: [Google]
God.jpg
44KB, 736x768px
>Onimusha will never come back
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.