[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the BoneX isn't a total sham and gets hacked it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1415350723910.png (101KB, 398x626px) Image search: [Google]
1415350723910.png
101KB, 398x626px
If the BoneX isn't a total sham and gets hacked it's gonna be the best console of the generation.
>Tiny little water powered emulation monstrosity
>3 generations of compatibility, all for free
>Emulating pretty much everything under the sun
>Running CEMU, PS3 emulation, Ps4 standard emulation, 3DS emuatlion, Dolphin, Switch emulation
>Some of the games coming out, while almost entirely also available on Windows 10, aren't going to be available to windows 7 purists, Linux users, or Macfags, which is a decent percentage of people, probably going to be the best option for multiplats on console, realistically
>Not all the games coming out for Xbox and PC are coming out for PS4 either, Sea of Thieves, Ori, Cup Head, Crackdown, BRUCE.
>Maybe couch coop for Sea of Thieves
>Better support for not having a 4k TV, meanwhile PS4 pro is trying to drum up stagnant 4k units.
>Nice controller, overly expensive luxury option, hopefully chance to use classic and 360 controllers on one in the future, maybe you could make more compatible if it was hacked
>Xbox Classic games are enhanced
>Jet Set Radio Future without and lag issues
I'm not saying it's for everyone but for who the console appeals to this thing is probably going to hit it out of the park. I have a normie roommate and he already loves his. We need competition in the industry and Nintendo is off in the corner wearing a dunce cap with the Switch (And even if it does succeed it's not direct competition particularly because no multiplats, weaker, and handheld) and the PS4 is sitting uncontested at the top of sales making next to no fucking video games.

After how fucked this stupid gen has been I feel like there's a chance for balance to possibly be restored and make Sony at least have to try a tiny bit to be number one in sales.
>>
Didn't mean to make a thread, please help janitor.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.