[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was excited for a new IP but I felt very underwhelmed by the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: How do you fit your legs inside.jpg (268KB, 2880x1222px) Image search: [Google]
How do you fit your legs inside.jpg
268KB, 2880x1222px
I was excited for a new IP but I felt very underwhelmed by the gameplay.
The teaser trailer from EA's press conference showed that there was nothing unique about Anthem visually, but I was hopeful that they would at least have an exciting story.
It fell so short in Microsoft's press conference. The first 30 seconds of the opening scene looked interesting, but after that, it fell apart.
>game entirely based on iron-man exo suits but your first encounter with one is it casually walking down the street.
>presents the multiplayer the same way as The Division with annoying voice actors constantly breaking immersion by using dude-bro gamer lingo
>"we should do that later with Kim"
>one minute of combat
>looks like Warframe and The Division had a baby and left it in the planet from Evolve
The game was presented horribly with no connection to the world it takes place in.
>>
>>379961280
Well, you are right about Warframe and Division, but you forgot to include Destiny as well.
>>
>Nothing about story
>Nothing about characters
>For a BioWare game
>>
It literally showed as much as Horizon and NMS which we both know were impressive trailers but they don't show what you actually fucking do.

They both ended up being shit, well Horizon medicore.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.