[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Xbox one x Why not just keep Scorpio? It was a cool name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>Xbox one x

Why not just keep Scorpio? It was a cool name and now it's a dweeby name instead who's idea was this? And is it really water cooled? I hope they are ready to replace hundreds of pumps in a few years when they break down cause I'm telling you most people who buy consoles are not going to want to replace them manually
>>
>>379960743
They want people to gorget Xbone and call it XBX but really it's just XboneX.
>>
>>379960743
xXboneXx the PREMIUM console.
Dude
>>
Because then, they'd have to name their next xbox cancer
>>
X
Box
One
X
>>
>>379960743
At least I don't have to see that fucking emoji anymore.
>>
>>379960743
X... box one....X.

And X... box one..... S.

And X.... box one.
>>
>>379960743
>Xbox
>Xbox 360
>Xbox One
>Xbox One S
>Xbox One X

Its fucking embarassing.

Either go Sony route and do the numeric naming, or go Sega/Nintendo route and change the name.

This Shit is needlessly convoluted.

>Xbox comes out.
>Oh Cool.
>Xbox 360 comes out.
>Uh... 360 is weird, but whatever, looking forward to upgrading my xbox one.
>Xbox One comes out
>Well, I hope they give it xbox backwards compatibility
>XboX comes out
>We've added Xbox backwards compatibility

Also that's presentation was just constantly shooting themselves in the fool.

>Spent a year hyping it up and saying how much more powerful than playstation it is.
>Presentation starts and they spend 20 minutes talking about muh gigaflops and nanometers.
>Finally comes to show the games.
>Car on the stage.
>Minecraft with HDR lighting.
>2D indie garbage.
>Graphically simplistic Platformers.
>A bunch of garbage running at 15 frames per second.
>More 3D indie garbage.
>Multiplatform titles.
>It costs half a grand (Doesn't really kick in when you say $500 as much as it does when you say its half way to a thousand bucks)
>You can play crimson skies tho so is cool ya?

What the fuck were they thinking? As someone who generally plays on PC and all three consoles, sometimes I look at these presentations and wonder, did they forget that they are competing? Because if I didn't have an Xbox, this embarrassing sphagettifest sure as fuck wouldn't make me want one.
>>
Because it's not a new xbox. It's just a new model of xbone. The games all have the name Xbox One printed on them. They needed to make it clear that this system was still fundamentally an xbox one and will run all the same games
>>
File: x.png (583KB, 654x595px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
583KB, 654x595px
X is only a one-letter word
>>
>>379964351
>They needed to make it clear that this system was still fundamentally an xbox one and will run all the same games

That's fine, the issue is, they sent a year acting like this was going to be the second coming of Jesus, and then when the time came to show what it can handle, they showed lolmuhindie shit, talked about the new Porche model, showed a bunch of multiplat games running like shit (State of decay was dipping into 15fps territory) and said you can play crimson skies, a 15 year old game on it.

Considering what they want this console to represent, the image showed complete opposite. All Sony needs for their presentation to be considered "a win" is just show up, and show mostly current-gen tier visuals that don't go below 30.
>>
>>379966457

Was not expecting to see a Klayworld reaction image on here.

Shit was tight back in the day.
>>
Does /v/ actually like this console? The reception to Microsoft's conference and price has been pretty negative everywhere but here. Is the Xbox positivity on here legit, or am I being memed?
>>
>>379966729
It's real. I just spent $1500 on a gaming PC recently, and this fucking console just made it obsolete. Microsoft did a great job
>>
>>379966729
Every time Microsoft has a conference the shills flood this place in force.
>>
>>379960743
Because "Scorpio" as anything other than a semi-internal code name is cringy as fuck and sounds like something a middle schooler would think is cool.
"Yeah, my favorite console is the Scorpio :)"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.