[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know how other people feel but that was seriously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: xbullshit.png (67KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
xbullshit.png
67KB, 600x800px
I don't know how other people feel but that was seriously one of the worst conferences I've ever witnessed. Not just because of the lack of new games actually coming from Microsoft - but if I were to put myself in the position of a newcomer who was supposed to be enticed into buying a premium Xbone X based on what I saw at that conference - then it utterly failed.

The only game that looked like it was anywhere near showing off what the machine could be capable of was Anthem - which is a multiplatform game that will honestly look not that different once both are shown side by side based on the games Microsoft showed so far.

There were too many indie games which is antithetical to the selling point of the X. The 1st party games that were supposed to BE the selling point were imo woeful - Crackdown 3 has been seemingly downgraded and the destruction removed, Sea of Thieves still seems graphically underwhelming and the gameplay just seems so BORING - like it was a good idea in theory but they haven't executed it properly or something. State of Decay looks like it needs more time in the oven or more polish or something, because it seems really janky and last gen-ish. Forza looked good but I mean so does every other racing simulator... Where were the 1st party games Phil is constantly saying they are investing in?

And the price is just a disaster - I understand they are looking for a profit instead of a larger userbase but that doesn't make sense. Microsoft can't employ that kind of strategy unless they have multiple SOLID reasons to buy their machine in the first place, not only that but the actual profit lies in the GAAS games and LIVE service which will roll in much more, much faster if the userbase is larger. Not only that but the name is terrible, it's almost Wii U tier, S even sounds like X, so kids are gonna be getting the wrong present and people will be confused based on that alone.

I honestly can't believe how bad they fucked it up.
>>
>>379954081
tl;dr
You have autism. 2017 conference was decent. 2013 was the absolute worst.
>>
>>379954081
truth, but there will still be Pajeets who will pretend that it was a great conference
>>
>>379954301
>Y-YOU JUST HAVE A-AUTISM MICROSOFT WON
ok
>>
>>379954463
>>Y-YOU JUST HAVE A-AUTISM MICROSOFT WON
Who are you quoting? I never said that. I just said 2017 was decent, far from their worst conference ever. You're just autistic.
Also,
>implying anyone wins E3
It's all a mess.
>>
>>379954081
>Anthem
bait
>>
>>379954301
2013 was good though. 2009-2012 is the worst of all time, for all conferences
>>
Thank you for the reminder.
>>
Most of the stuff of that pic doesn't work like that anymore. They even sell Xbox Ones without Kinect.

I'm a Nintendofag before you call me xbot.
>>
>>379954848
>2013 was good
What bizaro world are you living in? 2013 was the epitome of shit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw
>>
>>379955215
Holy fuck, that's not E3 you stupid fuck
>>
>>379954081
That first point is an outright lie
>>
File: 1484584684014.jpg (8KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484584684014.jpg
8KB, 200x240px
>>379954081
>Anthem is good
you know thats made by the same SJW's who made Mass Effect Andromeda

hahahahahaha
>>
>>379954595
It happens sometimes, Sony for instance absolutely won 2013 , basically set the foundation for how this entire console generation has gone.
>>
>>379955616
That entire picture is a lie
>>
>>379955707
How did Sony beat MS E3 2013?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.