[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE HOW THE FUCK DO I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT THE BAT BITCH IN THE CAVE

THIS GAME IS TOO FUCKING HARD WHY CANT I PLAY THIS LIKE A SOULS GAME
>>
>>379954003

>Use some bitchin magic. Slow one works great

>Avoid her screech because it stuns you

>Lots of rolling, attacking, rolling

Or

>Offer sake cup thing so some rando will help
>>
Soulsbabbies btfo
>>
was this flamebait shitpost thread necessary?
>>
>>379954003

Use Sloth and your elemental talismans

Bring the needles that cure paralysis or just get better at dodging

Save living weapon for the final 20%
>>
>>379954259
Sloth isnt available at that time.

>>379954003
The best thing to do against her is spear (high stance for me) and just avoid her attacks. This can be done by getting gud. Wear next to no armor. It doesnt help.
>>
>>379954003
*pats sheathed suyagormo Katana*

gitgud or die trying
>>
block her spin attack

null para charms
>>
KUNAI
U
N
A
I
>>
>>379954003
She's honestly pretty easy if you aren't greedy with attacking. Her patterns are easy to learn.
>>
>>379954003
Learn her openings.
Side roll for screech and dash, punish dash.
Only use bow when she's flying, gun takes too long. She has different aerial attacks, so be careful if you plan on hitting her with the bow, but then she falls and is vulnerable.
Use alllllllllll the ninjutsu you have, proc flame if you can. I can't remember if she has a status reset move, there's a water boss that removes ailments when he jumps.
Avoid her close range attacks altogether until you see their range and length. She can stop some combos early, I think, but she's super vulnerable after she uses the parasol, I think (again).
It is so unbelievably worth it to invest in the paralysis healing ninjutsu.
She's easy after you've beaten her once. I beat the red level without dying to her.
>>
>>379955236
Agreed. She is top ranking boss on hard lists for some fucking reason.

I had the toughest time with the bird faggot in the fire room.
>>
>>379955412
She's listed highly because everyone wants to FAST through her, but she punishes it harder than most. Onryuki, Spider, Umibozu are all readable and slow, Magic Ice Lady is a little fast but takes long pauses.
>>
>>379954003
>why can't I play it like a souls game
because its not a souls game?
>>
>>379955412
That guy nearly made me stop playing for awhile. When I had to fight him AGAIN on the side mission, I just called for a helper.
>>
>>379954003
>WHY CANT I PLAY THIS LIKE A SOULS GAME
Nioh is an easier game exactly because of this
>but Souls isn't hard
exactly
>>
>>379955874
I was able to beat him in the side mission without dying thankfully. It just took me so fucking long to beat him the first time. The bullets mess you the fuck up.

>that side mission in the Umibozu level where you face your first Tengu

Holy fuck that was hard.
>>
use Fuse-ushi
most underrated spirit

>can get him from the start
>strong passives
>strong and very durable LW
>can knock literally every boss and enemy onto their asses with his LW attack or spirit talismans while doing respectable damage as well

>>379955874
hit him with something when he's in the air and he'll fall for a free final blow every time
>>
>>379955412
>>379955874

Literally throw a kunai while he's in the air and it's a free final blow on him
>>
>>379954003
Get yourself that anti-paralysis jutsu if you're shit at dodging. Hit her when she is flying. Poke her once or twice when there is an opening then back off. Use living weapon.
>>
iirc I just used living weapon and the fire elemental attack, that was enough to take care of her.
>>
>>379954003
fucking block attacks, then dodge the occasional projectile: the boss
>>
>>379954259
When she's up in the Air hurl kunais, shurikens, or arrows. She'll fall and stun.
>>
>>379954003
>not using Living Weapon
this alone makes this game a lot more casual than Souls
>>
>>379956869
just don't stay near her for too long after she falls
unless you want to get a sloppy yokai kissu
>>
>>379957079
fun >>> meme difficulty
>>
>>379957364
Onimusha died tho
>>
>>379954454

b ack to reddit
>>
>>379957079
>tfw I didn't use gun parries in bloodborne and I didn't use living weapon in nioh because it made fights a fucking joke
>>
>>379957542
blame shartcom
>>
>>379957621
having been used to parry shit in close range ever since Demon's Souls, once I've learned how to do it in BB it really made me think "am I really that good or is this game handing the bosses' ass to me just like that"
no wonder it had plenty of large bosses, the humanoids sans Orphan were pretty meh. Maria was fun but most of her flashy stuff wasn't as tough as it looked
>>
You're gonna have fun with the similar boss later on that spams guns and fucking bombs.

>I'll just dodge

The arena is surrounded by fire
>>
>>379958301
Dude died like a bitch for me, but I was using based Suzaku with Guardian Talisman summons. I went Onmyoji without even taking Sloth my first playthrough and felt it was too easy.
>>
>>379958301
good thing he doesn't like fire either
just knock his dumb ass out of the air and into the flames
>>
>>379958301
>saika
>difficult
literally just throw rocks at him and he can't do SHIT
>>
This bitch made me so mad. Worse than any souls game. Took me a dozen hours and after I was still so mad that I got half way through level three and just quit. Haven't played since.

There's a single skeleton down the cliff from the closest shrine. Jump attack on it and then climb back to the shrine over and over to farm XP and healing items. It'll take about ten minutes to get back to 8 but you'll gain a level too.
>>
File: 43133115_p0.jpg (47KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
43133115_p0.jpg
47KB, 346x346px
>>379959307
>farm XP and healing items
Embarrasing
>>
>>379959307
you were grinding for the wrong reason. levels mean jack shit, gear is what will help you
>>
>>379954003
just go into the battle without fighting and just try to stay alive for as long as you can. once you can start to read her moves and stay alive for a while start attacking a couple of times but don't get greedy.
>>
File: nioh_1.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nioh_1.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
>People gave up at the bat boss

Jesus christ. And you brag to be hardcore?
>>
>>379961441
DUDE PARALYZED IN ONE HIT, DEAD IN THE NEXT

SO HARD LMAO
>>
>>379962421
Don't get hit.

>Purple-energy attack: dodge to the sides, then jump forward and hit her a couple times
>Paralysing combo: pull back when she's surrounded by yokai energy, wait until she does the last attack in the combo (the spin), hit her a couple times
>Regular combo: wait until she does the guillotine kick, hit her two-three times
>Air attacks: dodge to the sides
>Flies towards you: block with your weapon. Even when that attack burns all of your stamina, she never attacks immediately giving you time to pull back
The only dangerous attack is the purple energy paralysing one because it takes away a lot of life and she finishes you with a combo, but you just need to dodge it.
It's not that hard.
>>
File: 62764933_p6_master1200.jpg (369KB, 700x1120px) Image search: [Google]
62764933_p6_master1200.jpg
369KB, 700x1120px
>>379962421
>>
Soulsfags are retarded
>>
>>379963510
don't shitpost with Rin-chan

>>379963587
that's been established for 8 years now. they have singlehandedly ruined the quality of this board, and yes, it is possible to make worse what was already rock bottom shit
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.