[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it me or did he do nothing wrong? At the end of the day all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Mark_jefferson.png (448KB, 532x688px) Image search: [Google]
Mark_jefferson.png
448KB, 532x688px
Is it me or did he do nothing wrong?

At the end of the day all he did was in the name of art, which is a valid reason. Most importantly, he didn't kill or rape the girls, all he did was drug them and take some pics.

>but muh kate suicide

Kate's suicide was 100% Victoria's fault, nothing Jefferson could've done about it.
>>
>nothing wrong
He was a straight white male, you shitlord.
>>
>>379951906
>all he did was drug them
yeah nothing wrong with that
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 217x232px
>>379951906
>he didn't kill or rape the girls
>Literally shoots Chloe in the head
>Literally kills Nathan
>Literally planning on killing Max
>Possibly kills Rachel that could have been all Nathan tho
>>
This is an /r9k/ thread isn't it?
>>
File: edge.png (566KB, 600x557px) Image search: [Google]
edge.png
566KB, 600x557px
>>379951906
>did nothing wrong
>>
>In all previous episodes Max just can't stop sucking his dick, even when you can listen to him practically tell Kate to kill herself
>even chloe stops being a bitch just to say how much she wants to fuck him

honestly surprised Max was even angry at him in the final episode, I thought she would just be happy to finally be noticed by him
>>
File: FreeHealthcare.png (652KB, 876x463px) Image search: [Google]
FreeHealthcare.png
652KB, 876x463px
>all he did was drug and kidnap
>all he did was kill some people
>nothing wrong
>>
>>379952713
>could have been nathan

it was nathan, that was explained in the game. he tried to drug her and gave her too many
>>
>>379954709
Right, but Jefferson is still most likely the cause. He put her in that situation in the first place.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.