[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This game comes out >Looks really cool and I liked Guilty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: blazblue.jpg (376KB, 640x737px) Image search: [Google]
blazblue.jpg
376KB, 640x737px
>This game comes out
>Looks really cool and I liked Guilty Gear, but I know they'll be coming out with sequels with more characters so I hold out
>2017 and still haven't tried this series
Is it finally over? Is Central Fiction the definitive version of the game?
>>
Yeah, Central Fiction is the finale. If you care about the story you'll have to watch past games.
>>
>>379950145
You could have just pirated the previous games if you were unsure you know. They're all on PC
>>
I don't know why people get so offended about updates and nerfs, it's not like none of us play tourney level anyway
Can't you just play for fun with friends?
>>
GGvBB FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>379952742
It's more like I'm just OCD with these kinds of games and if a later version comes out with more characters I'll have to buy it and the first one will have retroactively been a waste of money
>>
>>379953152
Welcome to fighting games.

Aksys seems to be learning though. For Guilty Gear Rev2, you can just spend 20 bucks to upgrade your copy of Revelator instead of spending 60 on an entirely new game, and Aksys is one of the last companies to do it this way, so there's hope for the future
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.