[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This honestly beats bloodborne 2 and any other handful of Japanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: OGxbox.png (10KB, 584x70px) Image search: [Google]
OGxbox.png
10KB, 584x70px
This honestly beats bloodborne 2 and any other handful of Japanese exclusives Sony could have up their sleeves for me.

Unless you're someone who trades-in all their games, this is something you should support, even if you're a Sony fan.
>>
Old games are fucking gay. Backwards compatibility is a waste of time. Less that 2% of current xbox live subs even use it.

Waste of time.
>>
>>379943527
No. Sony was right, like it or not this shit is anti-consumer.
>>
>>379943731
In what way is this anti-consumer? I'm stupid so you need to put this into words for me.
>>
>>379943731
Anti-consumer?

That's a megaton of salt right there
>>
>>379943731
but.. how? Bait? How is this "anti-consumer"?
>>
It's not a big deal, if I wanted to play older games I can emulate them or plug the fucking console to do it

Bloodborne 2 is something beyond my reach
>>
>Your original Xbox discs will work

If this is actually true, this is kind of unprecedented. Two generations physical backwards compatibility. The WiiU kind of had Gamecube support because of the Wii mode, but it wasn't official, and didn't take the discs.
>>
>>379944145
ps3 supported ps2 and 1 for a bit, but they took it away on newer models
>>
>pay 500 dollars to play 15 year old games

Wow
>>
File: 1414070896741.png (84KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1414070896741.png
84KB, 4000x4000px
>>379944006
>Bait

of the obvious kind

microsoft fans pretending to be sony fans that are retarded
>>
>>379943973
Xbox has no games so they regurgitate old games. Sony has plenty of games and doesn't need to regurgitate old games. Understand now little monkey?
>>
>>379943527
as a person who has owned PlayStations all my life, i support this. although we still will have to wait to see what Sony could have up their sleeves.
>>
>>379944297
Shit, I remember that now.

I don't think MS is stupid enough to do that. If they went out of their way to add something like that halfway through the generation, it's gotta stay.
>>
>>379944112
you can't emulate OG xbox games. there are no working emulators for that system.

>>379944315
it's coming to old Xbone models too.

>>379944438
That's not a reason why backwards compatibility isn't a blessing to consumers and should be supported.

If PS4 supported all generations of sony consoles, I would have waited in line for one.
>>
>>379943680
Less than 2% of the world's population even own an Xbox
What a waste of time, video games are a waste of time
>>
>>379944941
Why would you play old games you've already played before than new games that you haven't? Honest question.
>>
File: 1496454657735.png (435KB, 684x796px) Image search: [Google]
1496454657735.png
435KB, 684x796px
>>379943731
>It's anti-consumer to let your customers be able to use the software they one on the hardware they own instead of making them buy their old software again if they want to still use it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.