[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are modern Mario games even hard anymore? What's the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Mario facepalm 1.jpg (28KB, 271x329px) Image search: [Google]
Mario facepalm 1.jpg
28KB, 271x329px
Are modern Mario games even hard anymore? What's the most difficult one at least?
>>
>>379942558

Old Mario games weren't that hard
>>
>>379942558
Mario games were hard at one point?
>>
>>379942558
The Mario Galaxy games are hard in the fact that they'd so terrible with terrible controls that you never want to play them, let alone finish them.
>>
The only old Mario game that was hard was Lost Levels, and that was for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>379942643

The Lost Levels would like a word

Also, the only hardest one at least I suppose was the last level of the secret world in Super Mario Galaxy 2, and only because of 4 hammer bros that will clip your ass before you can reach the last star.
>>
>>379942558
>even hard anymore
When was there ever a hard Mario game
Bullshit levels like half of Sunshine don't count
>>
>>379942558
Those Mario Galaxy 2 extra levels with one HP.
>>
>>379942820
Lost levels was "hard" for the same reason Super Meat Boy was "hard" in other words it's not hard but requires forethought.
>>
>>379942558
Last hard one was Sunshine
>>
All the modern Mario games have extra challenges that are actually very challenging.
>>
>>379942746
I completed galaxy 1 with mouse and keys, the game felt perfect, even collecting the crystals with the mouse curser
>>
>>379943637
>playing on an emulator
>playing as intended
Pick one. Half of the "challenge" of the Galaxy games comes from the fact that the motion controls are terrible.
>>
>>379942558
Old Marios were easy as shit too. It was never a hard series.

>>379942820
>The Lost Levels would like a word
Exception to the rule.
>>
>>379942558
Super Mario world with its piss easy baby difficulty killed any chance of difficulty in later Mario games.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.