[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do these guys keep getting away with it? Assassins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (4KB, 246x204px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 246x204px
How the fuck do these guys keep getting away with it? Assassins creed origins is literally far cry now and almpst every new game they released theres always outposts to capture, some sort of drone to seek out enemies, and also a casualized combat system wtf ubisoft. As someone who played the og assassins creed games, they fucked up by firing the guy who created assassins creed. How are people not seeing that all they do is recycle shit and stick it on a cd with a different title? How do they keep getting away with it /v/?
>>
>>379942785
>>>/pol/
>>
>>379941518
Theyre not Vinvidi is right at their doorstep and are about to buy the cucks
>>379942985
Dont reply you fucking idiot
>>
>>379941518
What they should be doing is making another silent hunter.
>>
File: 1419988429181.jpg (49KB, 272x253px) Image search: [Google]
1419988429181.jpg
49KB, 272x253px
>>379942785
>>379942885
>>379942985
>>379943164
>>
Ubisoft defined the open world genre, unfortunately. People are willing to pay $60 for their generic formula

Even Breath of the Wild had fucking Ubisoft towers.
>>
>>379941518
Honestly it looks awful anyway. Just as casual with linear maps and now it has the added cancer of fucking heat seeking arrows, levels and bleeding numbers.
>>
>>379941518
I remember Assassin's Creed 1 was pretty boring back when I played it; I haven't tried the rest but I doubt it hasn't been downhill since then.
>>
>>379942985
Sup Reddit
>>
>>379943624
Ass II is actually pretty good.

Anything after Brotherhood is garbage though.
>>
>>379941518
>also a casualized combat system wtf

Yeah because before it was very hardcore.

> surrounded by 13 enemies
> only 1 hit you, others are watching
>>
>>379941518
>casualized combat system

AC always was casual shit, if you think you are good when you play this crap you should stop gaming
>>
>>379941518
>How do they keep getting away with it /v/?
Because people like it. Now, I know you might find climbing the towers boring and finding the collectibles boring, but I love that shit. I live for collecting all that stuff to unlock a bunch more clothes options and abilities to get through the harder stuff, etc. If you find it repetitive just don't play it, it's just not the game meant for you.
>>
>>379941518
Ok so fucking what I'm enjoying Wildlands right now. I just wanted a straight-forward open world game to collect and kill shit in and it more than satisfies that need.
>>
>>379943696
Wow shut your fucking mouth please
>>
>>379945286
Offended? Redditfag? Sure is summer in here. Reddit filth.
>>
>>379944017
>black flag
>garbage
>>
>>379944929
>I just wanted a straight-forward open world game to collect and kill shit in and it more than satisfies that need.
play diablo or stalker or something if you want a game with the same formula but not shit.
>>
>>379944929
Sure, you can enjoy it, that's no problem. But trying to say it's good is just disingenuous.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.