[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is pic related? I'm going to have some time off and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

How is pic related? I'm going to have some time off and I felt like beating an RPG from the GC/PS2 era.

Other recommendations are welcome, I'm just looking for an RPG from that era that isn't FF.
>>
It's cool
>>
>>379938393

i liked it, the card battle system is original and unique and the pre-rendered background make every place you visit lovely and make the game feel like what an rpg feel like

also that whole segment that make fun of tower of druaga is hilarious
>>
>>379938393
Play it, leave now or some jackass will spoil it for you like they always do.
>>
Skies of Arcadia Legends or Phantasy Star Online.
>>
>>379938893
The fact that the party knew that the main character was a dragon Lord and needed to get slain and then he dies after getting blasted by a mecha.

Yeah i hated when people spoiled that part too.
>>
>>379938393
I found it too slow to enjoy
>>
>>379938393
It's worth playing. The mechanics in and out of battle are unique, requiring a fun balance of strategy, tactics, and reflex. The environments and music are beautiful, and it uses the medium of gaming to pull of some cool story twists.

When you get to the airship that is also a dungeon around the middle of the game, do not save your game with the red flower. It'll be Wiegraf all over again.
>>
>>379938893
What, you mean Adachi being the killer?
>>
>>379938393
It's a pretty unique game, although I don't recall the characters to be very likable or memorable.
>>
>>379938393
Shadow Hearts Covenant
>>
>>379938393
What's up with those FE9 threads recently? Are you a shill from nintendo? It's going to be ported during the direct or something?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.