[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well i'm considering upgrading to windows 10 to play these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

well i'm considering upgrading to windows 10 to play these microsoft """exclusives""".
can someone give me a quick rundown on windows 10 LTSB and why people recommend it to be spyware-free?
>>
>>379925080
>tfw I'm in the same boat

I fucking hate W10 but I want to play some of these fucking games and I don't want to buy a console when they're also available on PC
>>
It's not that bad if you're not a cryptoautist.
If you're not an OS poweruser you won't see a difference.

Windows store is fucking shit in its current iteration tho.
>>
>>379925080
>>379925534
>spyware free
it's not
don't bother
i've yet to hear about a single game that's win10 only and not complete garbage, you won't miss much
>>
>>379926483
FH3 is good is the best non-kart racing game if that's your thing.
Gears of War 4 is a mixed bag, it's beautiful, solo is dogshit (except coop), multiplayer is hit or miss.
>>
>>379926918
>FH3
>best racing game
top fucking kek
>>
Just duo boot with linux, microsoft can spy on your games all they want.
>>
>>379926483

>muh spyware

I'm pretty sure they don't give two shits about what anime girl you're fapping to today.
>>
>>379927205
Name a better one that's not a Mario Kart like then.
>>
>>379925080
>Need to be on microsoft's botnet just to play the games
>Still calls them """Exclusives"""
You people are straight fucking retards.
>>
>>379927301
That would be the least of my concerns of all the shit that they're spying on.
>>
>>379927534
Dirt Rally
Assetto Corsa
Project CARS (if they unfucked the AMD performance, which they won't)
>>
>>379927626
This. I'll never understand the mentality of giving in to ransomed games.
>>
>>379928197
>Assetto Corsa
>Project CARS
Shit racing simulators. It's like saying that Flight Simulator 2003 is a better game than Rogue Squadron (it's not).
Both those games are a bore to play.
>Dirt Rally.
Ok, arguably.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.