[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Record Scratch* You're probably wondering how I ended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: osuh6j3mik2uvdy6avrz.png (414KB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
osuh6j3mik2uvdy6avrz.png
414KB, 800x447px
*Record Scratch*

You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation. Let me break it down for you:

I'M AN ANNOYING CUNT WHO TALKS TO HIMSELF LIKE AN ADHD 6 YEAR OLD AND STATES THE FUCKING OBVIOUS CONSTANTLY BECAUSE YOU THE PLAYER ARE TOO DUMB AND ADHD TO PAY ATTENTION FOR MORE THAN 3 SECONDS AND NEED TO BE REMINDED WHAT TO DO AND WHERE TO GO ALL THE TIME

*Inception soundtrack starts playing
>>
but hey look at my eagle! it can hover despite not being aerodynamically stable enough to hover
>>
>>379914464
>YOU THE PLAYER ARE TOO DUMB AND ADHD TO PAY ATTENTION FOR MORE THAN 3 SECONDS
/v/ has been whining like 4-year-olds about a black protagonist with literally 0 seconds. So that's a fairly reasonable theory.
>>
>>379914464
WE
>>
>>379914975
*smacks lips*
>>
>>379914678
Your laws of physics are racist against ancient egyptians and their culture, someone ban this guy
>>
SUM FINNA
>>
>>379915106
WUZ
>>
>>379914464
Nubians conquered Egypt, manye! We WUZ Kangz!
>>
>>379915609
*breaths in*
>>
>>379916530
ASS-ASS-INZ
>>
>>379916670
N
>>
>>379916827
SHEEEIT
>>
>>379914464
>I'M AN ANNOYING CUNT WHO TALKS TO HIMSELF LIKE AN ADHD 6 YEAR OLD AND STATES THE FUCKING OBVIOUS CONSTANTLY BECAUSE YOU THE PLAYER ARE TOO DUMB AND ADHD TO PAY ATTENTION FOR MORE THAN 3 SECONDS AND NEED TO BE REMINDED WHAT TO DO AND WHERE TO GO ALL THE TIME

I think that was exclusively for the presentation.
>>
>>379916958
NYAGUH
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xKFJ4rJ8Fw
>>
>>379916980

It wasn't.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.