[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe your favorite video game character WITHOUT saying what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: harry-s-plinkett.jpg (151KB, 506x640px) Image search: [Google]
harry-s-plinkett.jpg
151KB, 506x640px
Describe your favorite video game character WITHOUT saying what they look like, what kind of costume they wore, or what their profession or role in the game was. Describe this character to your friends like they ain’t ever played said video game before.
>>
You're meant to keep "like they ain't never seen star wars" the same
>>
He's starts the game acting exactly like I did when I first played it around age 14, but actually manages to stop being a little bitch by the end.
>>
>>379881448

That could be any Japanese game...
>>
>>379881705
OK, he also has excellent taste in music.
>>
>>379880956
starts off a little selfish and very straight laced by the books kind of guy. As the game progresses he starts to loosen up about following the rules because he feels the people around him are more important.
>>
If god wanted you to live he would not have created this character
>>
>>379882479
the soldier from tf2
>>
File: 1481007889529.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1481007889529.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>379880956
>like they ain’t ever played said video game before.
Wouldn't I describe the things you told me not to describe then?
>>
He's clumsy and accident prone, but also good natured and determined to do the right thing. Uses his smarts and the enivornment to his advantage rather than taking on the enemy directly. In touch with nature.
>>
He's absolutely crazy about parties and is a smartass with an optimistic attitude; but behind his devil may care persona lies a deeper sadness and a willingness to do good.
>>
File: halo distress.png (438KB, 629x608px) Image search: [Google]
halo distress.png
438KB, 629x608px
>>379880956
He's bland, but he cares a lot of about duty and his "family". His focus on his mission makes him appear somewhat robotic, but he's also inspiring to others. He enjoys a good one liner from time to time.

Pic related, but honestly that could describe a LOT of heroes in the same genre. Which is kinda intentional.
>>
>>379882830
Jackie Chan.
>>379882945
Nero.

Wait, no...
>>
Starts off a good man. Has a normal life, a wife and kids. Sadly, all of that is taken away when they get attacked by a stranger. His wife and all but one of his kids die. His raises this kid by himself. A few years later and his kid is old enough for school. On his first day of school however, his kid gets kidnapped. This father has been left alone once again. But he doesn't give up. He embarks upon an epic quest to find his kid. Along the way he meets a nice woman. They get into all sorts of crazy situations. They eventually find the kid and after nearly dying they live happily ever after.

Know who I'm on about?
>>
I'm too high for this
Bump for lulz
>>
File: Solid Snake MGS concept art.png (2MB, 1024x976px) Image search: [Google]
Solid Snake MGS concept art.png
2MB, 1024x976px
>>379880956
He starts out accepting his perceived role in the world, he is essentially a slave to this "destiny". Through his experiences in the game he decides to reject this role and embrace the life he chooses for himself.
>>
>>379881925
CALLING
YOU HEAR THE CALLING
>>
>>379880956
Plucky, often down-on-his-luck. Often finds himself in near-impossible situations but never backs down despite the temptation to. Often speaks before he has time to fully think things through. Master bullshit artist. Can be smug when he gets one over on his opponent. Usually ends up backfiring. Strong sense of justice. Tries his best to trust in others, even if he's been betrayed before.
>>
>>379880956
he meowed like a cat one time.
he is really into wild west stuff.
>>
>>379883418
DUDE WEED
DERAIL THE THREAD NOW
>>
He's an edgelord at heart, in denial about it. Instead of just kind of getting over his edgelord ways through the power of friendship or some bullshit, by the end he comes to terms with the fact that he just really likes killing people.
>>
>>379883868
Kratos?
>>
Loudmouthed and braggadocious to cover up insecurities stemming from his lack of a father-figure and rough childhood. He has a simple-minded approach to women, yet saves his affections for a bookish secretary who does not reciprocate his feelings.
>>
>>379883868
Raiden
>>
>>379882830
Welken valkyeria chronicles
>>
>>379880956
>without saying
>what they look like
>what they wore
>what their role was
huh, he's in a side quest. he rides a spiky chariot that he moves himself(no horses).you kill him. makes a lot of puns.you can "make" him at some point in the game.
>>
>>379880956
isn't very flashy doesn't show off too much, very laid back doesn't criticize, has a steadfast heart of gold
>>
File: persona-5-penis-statue-5.jpg (145KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
persona-5-penis-statue-5.jpg
145KB, 640x426px
>>379884389
>>
>>379883447
>Through his experiences in the game he decides to reject this role and embrace the life he chooses for himself.

Not such a great accomplishment when what he "chooses" to do is exactly the same thing he was enslaved to do. And he does that shit literally until the day he dies of old age.
>>
>>379884067
I don't know, maybe. Never played God of War.

>>379884260
This guy got who I was thinking of.
>>
>spunky go-getter
>has desire to protect others
>smart
>athletic
>likes dogs
>likes camping
>kind of a dork
>>
>>379883297
Finding nemo
>>
File: B0mUduRCIAA95Yw.jpg (32KB, 599x397px) Image search: [Google]
B0mUduRCIAA95Yw.jpg
32KB, 599x397px
>>379880956
He's a snarky smartass who makes shitty puns that are so bad they're funny, tries to appear cool under pressure and never gives up no matter how dire the situation

Click on spoiler for answer
>>
>>379885458
ding ding ding
>>
in a world of sorcery, dangerous creatures, and divine beings, this man has made it as far as he has by his own training and will. No special powers. He is an absolute tank, and is always happy to help you when you need it.
>>
>intelligent
>nihilistic
>wicked sense of humor
Can you guess???
>>
>>379887346
solaire?
>>
She's flashy, domineering and selfish, but manages to keep it in check and not be a sociopath.

>>379883569
Handgun Tabby?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.