[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong? Taco Joe or Dorito Pope? https://www.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 960101.png (227KB, 763x426px) Image search: [Google]
960101.png
227KB, 763x426px
Who was in the wrong? Taco Joe or Dorito Pope?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTNkoDzP1hI
>>
>>379878737
Tacwho?

My man Geoff is always in the right

ALWAYS
>>
Dorito pope of course. Total douche, ignoring miffed ramirez while doing a 2min interview right before the beginning of the show. However Geoff seems to be on the right track these years.
>>
Is it wrong to like dorito pope?
>>
>>379879324
Nah, he is a decent dude that at one point in time was so far up his own ass and owned by his corporate masters. These last two-three years he has taken some moves to become based.

Maybe McHale really showed him how much of a douche he really was.
>>
Pissed Jose was clearly in the wrong. Guy doesn't even know what he's talking about

>suggests FFXIV should be in mmo of the year, which is retarded in the first place
>doesn't even correct dorito when he says it didnt come out

I mean come on
>>
>>379878737
I hate this sort of conflict. Just makes me feel icky.
>>
I love how every year around this time it gets brought up.

Always makes me laugh seeing the pope btfo ticked-off taquito.
>>
File: angry joe superman.png (193KB, 344x346px) Image search: [Google]
angry joe superman.png
193KB, 344x346px
I AM SUPERMAN
>>
>>379879957
>Sullen Sueño asks a legitimate question - Geoff ridicules question
>Later another person asks same question - Geoff answers politely and professionally

Guy was a douche towards Bitter Beaner
>>
>>379881091
What legit question did he ask?

Pablo says shit like best soundtrack and best music game are the same thing. He deserved to be ridiculed
>>
>>379878737
It's kinda funny how the /v/ perception of these two individuals changed over the years.
>>
>>379878737
Geoff's body language was completely deliberate. I think Joe was right in that he's corporately trained to act this way. He obviously did everything he could to make it look awkward and make Joe look like a fool. But Joe didnt handle it well, which I dont think is his fault because Geoff held all the cards.
>>
>>379881291
How and who awards the games, since it wasn't public knowledge at the time.
>>
>>379880949
>only watches movies
>im such a huge fan guise
>>
>>379878737
Ultimately Joe, he should have just walked if he didn't like the interview conditions and he was obviously unprepared for the situation.

Bit rude by Geoff to play him that way but can you blame him when Joe was just trying to make him and his event look bad by asking '''hard-hitting''' questions.
>>
File: punisheddoritios.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
punisheddoritios.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Taco Joe became Fat Joe while the Doritos Pope is best buds with the Japanese ruseman
>>
>>379878737
Its Sore Sandello's video that got me,

>GUIS IT WASN'T JUST ME BEING ATTACKED BY HIM, IT WAS THE GAYMERS AS WELL! YOU GUIS!

Incredibly cringeworthy stuff from Expanding Enrique.
>>
>tries to get a fist bump from felicia camel twice
>rejected both times

Hahaha how sad
>>
>>379879013
>miffed ramiez

fucking hell i hope he visits /v/ from time to time just to see these
>>
>"serious" sit down interview about the problems gamers have with the VGAs

lmao

Joe is so far int he wrong here that it's not even funny. The level of entitlement he displays, along with his utterly ridiculous expectations indicate that he is either a colossal asshole or just retarded. Geoff was doing him a big favor to give him an interview in the first place, and he goes in acting like he's a fucking hardass investigative reporter busting a corrupt politician or something,
>>
>>379882267
I hope Fuming Fernado can take the jokes, it would make him more likable
>>
>>379881619
Yeah exactly. Hostile interviewer makes for a rightly hostile interviewee.
>>
>>379882098
And she was just responding positively to his questions like all celebrities do. She had no feelings about it either way.
>>
Why would anyone give a shit about awards shows?
>>
>>379883202
Day had a great respons to the voice actor question. Hell yeah, it's about the voice not the face. Keifer should have never won a fucking award.
>>
Fuminating José did nothing wrong
>>
>>379883786
I miss old Joe. He seems... "wrong" these days.
>>
>>379879013
>>379879957
>>379881091

>all these wannabe spics defending this fat beta beaner

Taco sympathizers GET OUT
>>
>>379884026
>defending this fat beta beaner
>Pissed Jose was clearly in the wrong

You're a special kind of idiot anon
>>
>>379884026
During that year Mad Mario was alright. He's a fucking cry baby these days.
>>
>>379883947
loss of testosterone makes him less angry
>>
>>379884472
What is the cause of that? Fatness?
>>
File: .jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
>>379884401
>>379884215

FUCK OFF. GEOFF IS /OURGUY/

FUCKIN WETBACK ENABLERS
>>
>>379883446
True enough. I just meant Joe was saying FELICIA DAY AGREED WITH ME! One, as if she was some super high status gaming.... something and 2, as if someone agreeing with you makes you more correct.
>>
>>379885132
I agree Geoff is becoming based.
Pissed Pablo is becoming a little bitch.

Read context.
>>
>>379884872
Thats definitely at least one of the reasons.
>>
>>379885281
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.