[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /v/. I'm sure everyone's pretty much sick of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
Okay /v/.
I'm sure everyone's pretty much sick of it but...

Which is stronger? Scorpio or Pro?
I'm getting a ps4 pro this summer but the scorpio is making me nervous. As much as I adore the playstation, I'm not so retarded that I'd go out of my way to buy a weaker console.

And please, before the thread gets swarmed by masterrace faggots, let's keep it civilized. Yes, PC gaming is "better", I don't care.
Let's not be biased, just look at the consoles.
>>
fuh q
>>
Not much to know about the Scorpio yet. I would wait till E3 at least until we can see more details other than the marketing for it.
>>
Games vs Resolution

Fight!
>>
>>379873558
Good point. The rumors right now are that they redesigned the living shit out of the processor and buffed it a lot. Supposedly it'll run CoD ww2 in native 4k with 60 fps, which I doubt

Do you think that Sony will try to outdo the scorpio by launching ps5 next year?
>>
>>379873573
tpbp

M$ can shit out all the specs they want now, Sony's running away with PS1/2 repeat
>>
>>379873734
Personally I don't think either console is gonna run native 4k AND 60 fps you will probably have to between resolution and frame rate but I guess we will see during the Microsoft conference.
>>
>>379874031
call me a pleb, but I really don't get all the 4k stuff. Sounds to me like nothing more than a dick measuring competition.

I'm perfectly fine with 1080p so 4k doesn't only sound unnecessary but also not so practical. A 4k TV is very expensive where I live
>>
>>379874476
They're probably banking on CONSUMERS banking on if they can do 4k they can do more stuff at 1080p like the PS4 Pro
>>
File: 1493623036838.png (40KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1493623036838.png
40KB, 321x322px
>>379873432

It really depends on which games you want to play.

The scorpio is the 'strongest' of the two but a lot of people refute saying they could have set up its operation system better for the specs it is, but this opinion usually comes from PC users.

The ps4 (its the one I have) has the more diverse library of games.

MS is hyping up the scorpio with a 'FOR THE BEST VERSIONS OF GAMES' thing with the scorpio but honestly even if you're using a 4k tv there probably isn't that much of a difference other than maybe scoprio has better frame rates apparently.

I would suggest doing a bit of research on which games you want to play -before- getting a console.

That's my two cents.
>>
>>379875896

And adding to my post because I forgot, both systems do share a large number of games, so I should have said which -exclusives- you would be more interested in.
>>
>>379876058
that's easy then. Playstation has the better exclusives.
>>
Buy a fucking regular playstation and a xbox one s for the same price you'd pay for any of the other 2 cashgrabs.
>>
>>379875896
>>379876058

I'm not interested in many games. Sadly I found that games lost their soul over time.

I'd probably get dark souls 3, the last of us, the last of us 2, horizon zero dawn... maybe bloodborne, and cod ww2 / battlefront 2 if they live up to the hype. Oh, also I'd definitely get ratchet & clank
>>
Scorpio is $200 more and has no games. Pro is the way to go.
>>
>>379876665
Also I mustn't forget the Witcher 3
>>
Lol Project Scorpio by miles. Having that said, it's still just a beefed up XB1 so it won't have anything good to play on it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.