[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a fucking pussywhipped beta. >"Fuck you Geralt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: enhanced-30396-1455840762-1.jpg (60KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-30396-1455840762-1.jpg
60KB, 600x338px
What a fucking pussywhipped beta.

>"Fuck you Geralt help me with this shit and don't ask questions"
>Y-Yes mistress Yennefer whatever you say
>"Fuck you Geralt help me with this shit I'm a stronk womyn who don't need you"
>Y-Yes mistress Triss whatever you say
>H-Hahaha can we have sex tonight?
>"Maybe later you annoying letch"
>H-Heh very funny mistress
>>
>>379871369
Disregard bitches.
Adquire daughteru.
>>
Yennefer's a bitch.
>>
I dunno I kept Triss and fapped to Yen's face when her heart shattered.
>>
>not doing whatever your sexy sorcereressfu says

Lmao fag
>>
>>379871369
>Get to Skellige
>Fuck Yennefer that night
>go to Novigrad
>Fuck Triss after two weeks
>Go to party with Olgierds bro and Shani
>Fuck that night
>Go to fairytale land
>Fuck duchess's sis
>Go to haunted tower
>Fuck Keira

I'd say he's a pretty fast mover especially considering most sorceresses should be bored by sex at 80 years old.
>>
>>379873157
>Putting up with a character who embodies the trope of "JUST FUCKING SPEAK" and "I MUST KEEP SECRETS FOR NO REASON THAN TO APPEAR MYSTERIOUS AND IMPORTANT"
>>
>>379873291
>most sorceresses should be bored by sex at 80 years old.
They are. Just like elves (one of the reasons why humans overpowered them).
Sorceresses get bored of sex at around 40-50, then they start trying weird things, going full homo, regretting it and finally setting down and fucking only other mages and using sex as a tool to get something.

> Daily reminder that Triss was Philippa's sex toy.
>>379871369
Nah mate. Both Geralt and Yen are in a relationship, but they tend to fuck whoever they want.

Geralt fucked Fringilla Vigo for months while he was looking for Ciri and Yennefer was being tortured by Vilgefortz.
>>
>>379872971
She isn't. Triss on the other way, is one fucking cunt.
You don't even need to read the book to understand the true nature of Triss, just the first game is enough to prove you she's a real piece of shit.

Keira Metz is the superior waifu anyway.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.