[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It might just be me, but with Mario + Rabbids and Mario &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: apvrtvchfzkfy0os43y0.jpg (66KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
apvrtvchfzkfy0os43y0.jpg
66KB, 800x533px
It might just be me, but with Mario + Rabbids and Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, I feel like Nintendo is saturating Mario with stuff nobody asked for.
>>
Theyve been doing that since Mario and Sonic at the Olympics.
>>
>rabbids
does anyone at all care about them?

like why are they still a thing?
>>
>>379871552
trying to be the next minions right now
>>
>>379870867
it's Hotel Mario all over again
>>
>>379870867
So is this confirmed to be real or what?
I kind of want it for the lulz
>>
>>379872101
They were the first minions, they even went further than the minions on making damage to the franchise they work on.
>>
>>379872213

We'll know in 25 hours.
>>
>>379870867
These cunts are annoying to even look at
I want this shit to be fake and ubisoft to fuck off forever
>>
The worst part about this shit is you know Nintendo is going to dedicate time to their short 25 minute digital event to talk about this garbage.
>>
>>379872101
they were dead on arrival in 2006, the other day i saw my nephew playing with a rabbid and some pokemon figures and i asked what the rabbid was and he thought it was a pokemon
>>
>>379870867
Im intrested in it. But that can easily change seeing on how the game is played.
>>
>>379872354
I'm aware of that. I'm saying they're trying to revive the rabbids in order to try and cash in on the minion craze.
Obviously it isn't going to work but that's multi million corporations for you.
>>
>>379872667
Yes they are trying to revive characters on a TV show.

God bless you anon.
>>
>>379872571
Even if they did, I can't imagine them giving it more than a minute or so. This is a joint project after all, maybe Ubisoft will cover it.
>>
>>379872895
didn't even know the TV show existed which proves just how fucking forgettable and bad it is
like I said they're trying to revive the rabbids
>>
>>379870867
>Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam

That's kind of a cool mashup, though.
>>
>>379870867
I'm willing to bet Ubisoft was the one that said "We'll make games for your new system if you let us use your characters."
>>
>>379874002
True, but it would've been better if they weren't bound by having characters team up with just their paper counterparts.
Imagine Fawful collaborating with Count Bleck.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.